Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn money with bitcoin ?  (Read 117233 times)
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:34:10 AM

can earn Bitcoins in many ways, for example you can selling your services and goods for bitcoin, you can also try to trade some used altcoins..

not a good way to get bitcoin and you have to sell your goods? there are many other ways. like trading, signature campaign and hunting giveaway.

yeah I agree with you friend but signature campaign disappoint when you buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin that time you can,t  feel disappoint when you sell bitcoin with good trader and very soon you can earn more money with bitcoin.

I do not understand is meant by you? disappointing when I buy and sell bitcoin? signature campaign was very profitable and will not disappoint anyone. it is an easy job with excellent results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:22:36 PM

It is pretty simple if you want to make money with bitcoin. You just have to invest some of your own money and buy Bitcoins. Then you have to watch the price if the price goes up you can sell and make a profit.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:09:14 PM

can earn Bitcoins in many ways, for example you can selling your services and goods for bitcoin, you can also try to trade some used altcoins..

not a good way to get bitcoin and you have to sell your goods? there are many other ways. like trading, signature campaign and hunting giveaway.

yeah I agree with you friend but signature campaign disappoint when you buy bitcoin and selling bitcoin that time you can,t  feel disappoint when you sell bitcoin with good trader and very soon you can earn more money with bitcoin.

Signature campaign is ok to have bitcoin but if you want to acquire more bitcoin and money then trading will fit there are lots of ways to earn money with bitcoin but  trading will be much profitable.
And with trading the other thing with which you can boost up your money is that you have to create a website for you or have to buy one if you cannot , as nowadays the earnings from websites are much higher.
Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:23:23 PM

1. Daily trading
2. Hold until bitcoin price is very high
3. Gambling
4. Mining
5. Signature-ad campaign
6. Make a fake investment & run away with the bitcoin

You should try search before asking someone
But, the most effective way to earn money with bitcoin is dreaming  Tongue

Seriously, this guy needs to be spanked. Spanking is okay in my country Lips sealed Tongue
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:01:01 PM

I strongly suggest that you should find work were you will be payed in bitcoin,earning bitcoin is easy but the bitcoin that you will get is not enough for your daily expenses so the best solution is finding work that offer high paying salary.
Unfortunately bitcoin freelancing tasks are not that popular currently but for web programmers it can be good.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:09:11 PM

I strongly suggest that you should find work were you will be payed in bitcoin,earning bitcoin is easy but the bitcoin that you will get is not enough for your daily expenses so the best solution is finding work that offer high paying salary.
Unfortunately bitcoin freelancing tasks are not that popular currently but for web programmers it can be good.

You can find may freelancer sites that are paying in bitcoin for the services you offer, and you can always check services section on this forum to find the best way that suits you for earning.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:44:51 PM

You can make money with the bitcoin on all kind of methods.

1. Trading them.
2. Mining altcoins and trade them for money(bitcoin)
3. Exchanging offers.
4. Just by holding the bitcoin itself.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:04:41 PM

You can find may freelancer sites that are paying in bitcoin for the services you offer, and you can always check services section on this forum to find the best way that suits you for earning.
I know but there are not that much services on them and also for example fiverr only accepts bitcoin and does not pay in bitcoin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:47:06 PM

I know but there are not that much services on them and also for example fiverr only accepts bitcoin and does not pay in bitcoin.
there are many services besides fiverr sellers who accept bitcoin. but you can still use a fiver you can use paypal and convert it into bitcoin? will be very easy right ?

Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:12:08 PM

It is not that difficult to earn money with Bitcoin but you have only to choose the moment when you want to earn money with Bitcoin and that is the most important thing in Bitcoin.
If you made an investment than you have to sell it on the right moment, an you can also have a signature campaign or you can even trade and gamble but that is more riskier.

So it would be better if you are waiting for nice price until you can sell it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:20:50 PM

Buy a full member account work on it and take it to hero member account and then sell at higher price, no doubt its an time consuming but higher returns are guaranteed.
Jezreel

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

The Boy Who Shattered Time

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:25:37 PM

When I start bitcoin I used faucets Smiley
Scream

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:38:17 PM

Signature campaign is ok to have bitcoin but if you want to acquire more bitcoin and money then trading will fit there are lots of ways to earn money with bitcoin but  trading will be much profitable.
And with trading the other thing with which you can boost up your money is that you have to create a website for you or have to buy one if you cannot , as nowadays the earnings from websites are much higher.
about what site you mean can get higher? I think it depends visitors. difficult to get a lot of visitors, especially if the new site.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:46:31 PM

I am earning from signature campaign and trading as I find that is the best way to earn bitcoin as an extra income and there are other ways too.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:45:13 PM

I am earning from signature campaign and trading as I find that is the best way to earn bitcoin as an extra income and there are other ways too.
same as me. the current bitcoin I earned income only comes from two sources, the main source is from the signature campaign, and the second is trading. it allows me to generate bitcoin every week

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:00:18 PM

same as me. the current bitcoin I earned income only comes from two sources, the main source is from the signature campaign, and the second is trading. it allows me to generate bitcoin every week

Yeah majority of people are doing the same, signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoin on weekly basis but trading involves some level of risk, but that is worth to go for.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:10:16 PM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:24:07 PM

I don't like to keep on waiting  to make good money, so I will surely choose to go for gambling and make a quick money out of it, even if I loose I will recover in next game.

Brilliant I also don't like to hold, If we have bitcoin then we have to make more profit and don't wast time at a moment because this moment is better to earn, bitcoin price everyday fluctuation.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:45:32 PM

Buy a full member account work on it and take it to hero member account and then sell at higher price, no doubt its an time consuming but higher returns are guaranteed.
This may be a good way but making money with signature campaign seems a better policy with an account.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Scream

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:33:29 AM

This may be a good way but making money with signature campaign seems a better policy with an account.
This way is very good and will never lose, because when in your journey toward hero member, you will also benefit from the signature campaign, so when you sell account you will get big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: