Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <<Looking for trustworthy exceptional programmer>> for a BTC project.  (Read 1202 times)
Faisal7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 08:43:14 PM

I need solid code, from a coder who knows what they are doing and are reliable / trustworthy. Unfortunately I'm not a guru on the BTC concept yet but I think my idea will fix that problem and really help promote the BTC community to average people.

So if you're in it for the BTC community contact me so we can exchange MSN messenger contacts. Don't waste my time if you're anything less than brilliant when it comes to coding. I won't mess with people who have no reputation either.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 09:09:18 PM

... from a coder who knows what they are doing ...
Is that really, exactly and precisely what you want?   Tongue

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 10:00:26 PM

you may want to put in what language you want everything in, if you want web or client apps. I think more detail is need in this post js.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 10:06:05 PM

I need solid code, from a coder who knows what they are doing and are reliable / trustworthy. Unfortunately I'm not a guru on the BTC concept yet but I think my idea will fix that problem and really help promote the BTC community to average people.

So if you're in it for the BTC community contact me so we can exchange MSN messenger contacts. Don't waste my time if you're anything less than brilliant when it comes to coding. I won't mess with people who have no reputation either.

CoinHunter is exactly who you're looking for!  His code is as solid as it gets.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 11:56:41 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2012, 12:07:25 AM by Faisal7

CoinHunter is exactly who you're looking for!  His code is as solid as it gets.

Thank you.

However I want to clarify (and be more detailed as another poster suggested), that I'm speaking of creating a web application to earn BTC. I should have stated this originally. It might not seem like a big job, but the way I see it, it's better safe than be sorry wasting time with a novice programmer. No offense to novice programmers, but I don't want this to be a project for you to develop your skill! I want skilled labor!
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 12:12:16 AM

However I want to clarify (and be more detailed as another poster suggested), that I'm speaking of creating a web application to earn BTC. I should have stated this originally. It might not seem like a big job, but the way I see it, it's better safe than be sorry wasting time with a novice programmer. No offense to novice programmers, but I don't want this to be a project for you to develop your skill! I want skilled labor!

This sort of appeal is off-putting to all programmers, novice or otherwise.  The kind of people with the skills you're seeking have their choice of employers and don't have to choose to work for complete douches.  Try not to look like one.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2012, 02:02:18 AM

This sort of appeal is off-putting to all programmers, novice or otherwise.  The kind of people with the skills you're seeking have their choice of employers and don't have to choose to work for complete douches.  Try not to look like one.

I'd rather be myself and see what comes of it. If I appear as a douche bag, I simply remember Jesus words, those who judge will be judged. If I offend you, as Eminem said, "good, because I still don't give a fuck". None of you are my daddy and my dick will be way down your throat before you even begin to think you are. Smiley So suck on that for a little while. I'll be glad to shit on your face some more if that's what you want in life. Otherwise, you can kindly get the fuck out my thread.

That make sense to ya, asshole? Now go bang your head against the wall you stupid bitch.

P.S. Fuck your mother
& Eat a dick

How do I look now, maggot?

Satisfied yet? or shall I literally piss in your mouth to make my message more clear?

Looks like I totally misunderstood what skills you were looking for.  Sorry, can't help ya bud.  You're gonna have to take your btc elsewhere.  Good luck with the project.

d6d4d59

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 02:38:20 AM

I might be able to help you out, but I only work with people who are extremely experienced at bizdev and have a reputation for founding successful companies. My rate is 150BTC/hour, including consultations and this offer to you. Please PM me for my payment (I spent 10 minutes on this post, so that's 25 BitCoins. Might seem excessive for just a little forum post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry).
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 03:21:00 AM

I might be able to help you out, but I only work with people who are extremely experienced at bizdev and have a reputation for founding successful companies. My rate is 150BTC/hour, including consultations and this offer to you. Please PM me for my payment (I spent 10 minutes on this post, so that's 25 BitCoins. Might seem excessive for just a little forum post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry).

No cunt, here's the real deal, the only skill you have is wasting peoples time because you don't have shit but BTC dreams logged in your ass and ramming down your throat willfully and thus as a result you target anyone who ain't as stupid as your sorry ass will always be forever.
d6d4d59

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 03:25:54 AM

Took me 5 minutes to read your reply, please send me 12.5 more bitcoins.
fatigue

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 03:43:27 AM

Lol. made my day.
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:04:47 AM

Lol. made my day.

Easily amused dumb ass. Har har look at me, cool on the internets, having my day made. Lol, you're so cool kid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: