Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiat to Bitcoins The Second Wave  (Read 938 times)
vssa (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:18:03 PM

Hi all bitcoins users

I want to start a project that will attract more people to the idea of bitcoin and freedom from the current financial system .
I think about place where bitcoin users can share their experience with bitcoins and tell about how they benefited from using bitcoins
I am looking for people from this forum who willing to participate in this project .
The url of this website that need to be guild is best-bitcoin.com which i have already registered and willing to donate it for the project .
I Will be glad to here about Ideas on how to  attract more people to the idea of bitcoin and freedom from the current financial system which is unsustainable and just waiting for the Inevitable default that will happen in our life time .
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:23:09 PM

I read it twice and still have no idea what you're trying to accomplish with this site.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:32:39 PM

Don't spam the forums.  You've posted this to Newbies, Discussion and Economics so far.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
vssa (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:49:07 PM

ok won't happen again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: