Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ALT COIN- Full Integrity Coin (FIC)  (Read 12862 times)
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:05:11 AM

allcrypt and comkort are two reasonably nice low volume exchanges.

https://allcrypt.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201292984-What-are-the-criteria-for-a-coin-being-listed-on-AllCrypt-com-

https://comkort.com/vote

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:08:28 AM

Love the name.. I'll mine a few..... gazillion!
fullintegrity (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:36:54 AM

Thanks, ive been submitting a few exchanges already, if any community members can help with the process, please, by all means, pm me with offers

1Lfx2Dv69BUgs5v18LtcLqFYKuiJvhxPYh
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:43:27 AM

You need to tweet bittrex... if enough people tweet you'll get listed.

I did my part.

https://twitter.com/EMC2Whale/status/564615131959529473
fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:25:14 AM

RTd, found the guy to fork the POI, working on that for EOM, early March release- pushing hard guys with what i know and got

fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:34:37 PM

NEW FAUCET NOW LOADED:
http://faucet.fullintegritycoin.com

Go get em boys and girls...

Hope to have exchange up by end of May. Spending that time this month.

Site revisions coming, and developer of POI coming within 90 days is on my schedule Wink

Founder- Jeff

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

Ya this coin needs to get on an exchange somewhere it doesn't matter where just somewhere!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:00:29 PM

Anybody got a .conf file for this coin for solo mining it or something?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 10:06:41 PM

It is still mining over a ispace.co.uk thru this month, assuming we get onto an exchange, they will keep
Im looking into the conf. file but away from home comp for a while today and tonight.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:17:20 AM

It is still mining over a ispace.co.uk thru this month, assuming we get onto an exchange, they will keep
Im looking into the conf. file but away from home comp for a while today and tonight.
No worries mate I was able to throw one together on my own but I would like to see this coin get listed on an exchange that would be a good thing to have happen for it Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

dannyprats

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:42:07 AM

any exchanger/market site for trade?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:16:33 PM

any exchanger/market site for trade?
Ya I would hope that the Dev would start to look into something like that I mean it has been quite a while that this coin has been out and the webpage is still up and running so I don't see why they wouldn't want their coin to be listed somewhere so that people could trade it Smiley Or maybe even think about doing a hard fork and implementing some POS for this coin.  That might draw more people to it if they did something like that I think Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:23:25 PM

New update on http://fullintegritycoin.com/2015/01/30/minting-update/ about the physical minting sales.

I am currently brainstorming the best and purest or fullintegrity process for generating the starting costs for the dye, and precious metals for both the general user coin and the collector sets. I am leaning heavily towards a crowdfunding sale where there is a valued tradeoff for early investors. Stay tuned, and thanks for mining and following the vision

is nice to see you update, i was about to delete this wallet bye bye, ill keep some hopes for it then.
maybe is time for a better op dont you think?
He does have a point though, people like to see fancy logos and proper OP's when they are deciding if they want in on a coin! To be completely honest the only reason I even started mining your coin is because I finally bought some little scrypt asic miners and wanted to try solomining and this coin happened to have a low enough difficulty that I was able to solo mine some.  If you honestly want this coin to succeed and are genuinely in this for the long haul then I would simply suggest taking some people's advice and updating the OP and maybe thinking about some of the other suggestions like how I said maybe do a hard fork and implement some POS with a new wallet? I'm just trying to help you with some ideas because if you still have the webpage going and ordered or minted a bunch of those coins like on the webpage then I would think that you are serious enough about your coin to update the page and make it a little more appealing to traders and miners Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

Thank you for your insight. Like i said in previous posts, this coin is going to evolve into a PoI algo eventually, where ever transaction traded will come with some features that will be valued as "Integrity/Honesty/Righteousness/Morality"
Possible making PoI a banner for all alt coin adoption to be a tag, so whenever we see this PoI tag, the coin guarantees the legitmacy of it.Still working on many ideas, and now just want to get it traded, so we can generate a few funds for more programming to PoI as i want.
Thanks all for sticking around, im not going anyway, and hope to move this or push this more this next 60 days and even invest some of my own mining btc on it

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:06:27 AM

Thank you for your insight. Like i said in previous posts, this coin is going to evolve into a PoI algo eventually, where ever transaction traded will come with some features that will be valued as "Integrity/Honesty/Righteousness/Morality"
Possible making PoI a banner for all alt coin adoption to be a tag, so whenever we see this PoI tag, the coin guarantees the legitmacy of it.Still working on many ideas, and now just want to get it traded, so we can generate a few funds for more programming to PoI as i want.
Thanks all for sticking around, im not going anyway, and hope to move this or push this more this next 60 days and even invest some of my own mining btc on it
Well that's nice to hear from you Dev to see that you haven't completely abandoned your coin Smiley I do think that if you were to fancy up the OP and let more people know about your website and the direction that you are trying to take with Full Integrity Coin that there would be a better chance of getting this coin launched on an exchange and get people trading the coin Smiley Also I notice that the total coin supply right now as it stands is around 212 million of the total 400 million coin supply.  So maybe looking into an exchange for this coin sometime soon would be a smart move Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:21:07 AM

I am not going anywhere, i am here. setting up a chat forum at talk.fullintegitycoin.com for a more easy discussion of the progress and forward looking PoI algo. Invite here will go out when setup.
Thanks

nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:31:06 AM

Anyone using the FIC Faucet? i need 3 more people to use it for the round to finish Smiley

http://faucet.fullintegritycoin.com/index.php

Free FIC!
fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:35:49 AM

I increased the payout time interval for everyone too, just now.
3 people per round, with 20 fic for next 30 days. Ends June 30th
Enjoy.

-If you would share us on twitter with other exchanges, we may get picked up quicker, as im against paying to be listed (i mean, they make the fees right?) and would rather have the community vote this coin there.

Much appreciative.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:40:03 AM

I increased the payout time interval for everyone too, just now.
3 people per round, with 20 fic for next 30 days. Ends June 30th
Enjoy.

-If you would share us on twitter with other exchanges, we may get picked up quicker, as im against paying to be listed (i mean, they make the fees right?) and would rather have the community vote this coin there.

Much appreciative.
You need to give out some more incentive for people to want to tell people about your coin.  I mean I have no problem telling exchanges about the coin but you might want to spice up the OP first before exchanges start getting messages about this coin that we are asking to get listed Smiley Just saying...

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

fullintegrity (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:59:16 AM

hey noob, sorry, i never "launched a coin" before, love to have the study book?
More incentive? what exactly are you saying....

on a side not, got the forum setup, please visit and register and discuss anything.
http://talk.fullintegritycoin.com/
Although im a fulltime daddy and bread provider, i will try to visit as much as i can.
If there is activity, il most likely make a visit, here or there.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: