Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: Viorcoin  (Read 8771 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:56:44 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 08:49:20 AM by Rubberduckie

Please refer to original thread:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834910.0

About Viorcoin

Vior focuses on the use of peer-to-peer technology and advanced cryptography to ensure secure communication. Vior was designed to make sure that voice communications and personal/business communications could be kept private.

Features

Anonymous Messaging

This allows messaging through the qt wallet with encryption. These messages are a deeply encrypted form of messaging and this feature has the advantage of being a safer form of messaging than that alternative messaging applications. Many instant messaging and chat programs do not include basic features of encryption.

Call voice I.P. to voice I.P. through qt client

Vior wallet users will be able to communicate with each other over anonymous Voice sessions through the wallet qt. These connections will be secured and tunnelled. To enable this process users open the qt client and call each other through the wallet addresses provided. Much like sending or receiving coins with regular coin qt users. Whilst the user is communicating it is also possible to message others with encrypted messages and send and receive coins whilst communicating with others. Group calls can also be completed so that users can enter group conversations with other users.

Video Display

Video will be shown in the QT wallet this allows users to see and view others over a secure voice chat system. The video that is being viewed will be encrypted.

Dual Key Stealth Addresses

Dual key stealth addresses add anonymity within sending and receiving transactions. Stealth addresses add an enhanced hash layer to the appropriate transactions. This increases security of transactions so they are not linked to regular Vior addresses and therefore cannot be seen clearly through the block chain.

Lite Wallet

I.P. Masking on Connection

When connected calls or sending messages all communications will go through encrypted nodes. This means that there will never be a direct link established between your I.P. address and the receivers I.P. address. This is also an advantage for the decentralized network.

Decentralized Network

Servers will never go down in the Vior system like other services such as Skype this means that users can constantly login at all times and there will be no down time of the system. Decentralization means that the network cannot be taken down by DDOS attacks or other attacks on the network.

Proof of Stake Network supporting

Users earn Vior coins by supporting the decentralized network. The Proof of Stake staking procedure allows coins to be generated and Proof Of Stake also stabilizes the network and encourages new nodes on the network to be established so that users can gain more coins.

Virtual Private Server Tunnelling

Virtual Private Server tunnelling allows user to initially connect to the Vior network without the need to use their own I.P. address so on connection to the network privacy is assured as they are connecting with a VPS/VPN this allows alternative connection use.

No Need For Block Chain Synchronization

Vior users do not have to download the block chain this means that instant network synchronization occurs. Users will be able to have access to funds and features immediately without the need for synchronization. When the block chain expands users will not have to download large block chain sizes, the wallet can be stored and automatically synced across a large variety of devices and will be small in file size. This prevents hard drive space limitation along with time limitations.

Easy Wallet Recovery Features

Vior will offer wallet recovery features such as wallet recovery with a simple password command. This allows users to recover wallets easily without the use of complex backing up procedures.

Private key encryption and recovery system encryption. Private keys are encrypted to devices that use the wallet making them extremely hard to crack even with access to the private key primary file. Recovery files are also encrypted to make sure that even if a hacker has gained access to the system they will not be able to use the recovery files without breaking the encryption first.

Node SSL Authentication

Node ssl authentication allows an extra requisite of security as ssl connections. This maintains that connections are secure nodes with the ssl connection standard.

Wide Platform Adaptability

Vior will allow instant synchronization from all computers and devices. This makes sure that users have instant balance updates along with the allowance of instant send and receive functions.

Cold Storage Functions

Cold storage mechanisms and functionality is inside the wallet to make sure users funds are protected. Users can simply use the wallet as a cold storage device, which will allow them to receive coins to addresses while not allowing sending access from the wallet directly. Users can also monitor their cold storage addresses. In order to bring coins out of cold storage users will have to go through a manual process of transaction signing between offline and online machines.

Exporting of VIOR keys so they can be imported into different wallets. This will allow you to export your private key so you can use other alternative VIOR wallets.

I'm NOT affiliated with Viorcoin , I just decided to open an unofficial thread since the developer doesn't support bitcointalk forum. Official forum here: http://viorcoin.com/forum

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 08:00:18 AM

Actually, I think there's a topic already?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:15:57 AM

More info to follow, watch this space  Smiley

Cryptour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:21:20 AM

The features looks interesting. I will be watching closely, could be huge if the developer deliver 100%
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:50:50 AM

Just to confirm, I'm not the Dev or part of this project but I do know him personally.

I will answer any questions as best I can but I'd encourage members here to sign up at the forum.

The days of copycat coins are long gone, only coins with new and innovative features are likely to succeed and I anticipate this one has a potential future.

penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:11:00 AM

Happy to see this.  Put this on my watchlist. When is the launch?

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:29:01 AM

please register at the forum for more info, I will be online in approx 9 hours to help with answering questions

regards

somare

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:17:23 PM

that guy is coping form BITNET/VPNCOIN

Bitnet&VPNcoin Question and answer!
1,Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can I build a website in Bitnet(VPNcoin),just in bitnet? Yes Yes
2, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can I build a website in the public network and the construction site in Bitnet at the same time? Yes Yes
3, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Thedomain name system is a  innovation in the Bitnet Yes Yes
4, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Whether the Bitnet can register a domain name when the domain name have been in traditional website? Yes Yes
5, Bitnet(Vpncoin): In the domain name system, whether the domain name could use the word phrase or wallet address as a domain name? Yes Yes
6 ,Bitnet(Vpncoin) : whether VPNcoin can cross currency network? Yes Yes
7 ,Bitnet(Vpncoin) : whether VPNcoin can cross currency network without affecting the original currency economy? Yes Yes
8, Bitnet(Vpncoin): In the Bitnet ,VPN is the e-money, just like bitcoin? Yes Yes
9,  Bitnet(Vpncoin): The VPNcoin have a hundred million(1000000000)? Yes Yes
10, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The vpncoin is free? Yes Yes
11, Bitnet(Vpncoin) : The Bitnet realize the Internet by P2P network  ? Yes Yes
12, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) achieve interconnection technology innovation is IPJOIN? Yes Yes
13,Bitnet(Vpncoin): If IPJOIN can achieve anonymity? Yes Yes ,we use Tor technology now
14, Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) domain name system can use this type of www.google.com domain names as domain names in a network? Yes Yes
15. Bitnet(Vpncoin): The Bitnet(Vpncoin) domain name system can across the englis Japanese,chinese? Yes Yes
16. Bitnet(Vpncoin) :The Bitnet(Vpncoin) DNS will need analysis ? No No
17, Bitnet(Vpncoin): Can we use VPN agent? Yes Yes
18. Bitnet(Vpncoin): whether The Bitnet(Vpncoin) agent service in VPNcoin have realized automatic payment system to the center? Yes Yes
19, Bitnet(Vpncoin) :The Bitnet(Vpncoin) service area center in VPNcoin full automatic payment system is the rudiment of a MAL? Yes Yes
20, The Enterprises, units, organizations, individuals can use VPN self service system just in bitnet? Yes Yes

21, Bitnet(Vpncoin): whether VPNcoin achieve P2P invite agent on the Internet? Yes Yes
22, Bitnet(Vpncoin) will realize node pay system acc. to your site? Yes Yes
23. Bitnet(Vpncoin) is a powerful anonymous network? Yes Yes
24. Bitnet(Vpncoin) The basic functions of the bitnet(VPNcoin) have been realized? Yes Yes
25. TheBitnet(Vpncoin) is P2P instant communication system? Yes Yes
26. The Bitnet is not running in virtual currency block? No
27, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized the transfer filessystem in real time ? Yes Yes
 28, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized  the speech system? Yes Yes
29, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is going to realize video system? Yes Yes
30, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is going to achieve a picture visual transmission system? Yes Yes
31, The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized the AES chat system? Yes Yes
32, The AES is a encryption standard which use by the federal government of the United States ?
33,The AES is the advanced encryption standard? Yes Yes
34. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) has realized group chat system? Yes Yes
35. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) latest version is 1119? Yes Yes
36 The Bitnet(Vpncoin) cross currency network will add bitcoin? Yes Yes
37. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is able to continuously upgrade? Yes Yes
38.The VPNCOIN is the Bitnet? No, not enough!
39,The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is a new Internet? Yes Yes Yes
40. The Bitnet(Vpncoin) is not a civil dark net? Yes Yes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810842.0
jackspot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:26:44 PM

When is the launch?
somare

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:12:31 PM

Bitnet/vpncoin/Korecoin clone.

??? clone??
codenamethisNutz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:15:31 PM

lmao how weak devs attacking a coin Ann! please show more butt hurting.

█▄                     ▄█
███▄                   ▄███
██████                 ██████
████████▄             ▄████████
██████████▄           ▄██████████
█████████████         █████████████
████████▀██████▄     ▄██████▀████████
████████   ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀   ████████
████████     ▀██████▄██████▀     ████████
████████       ▀█████████▀       ████████
████████   ▄██▄    ███████    ▄██▄   ████████
████████   ▄████▄    ▀███▀    ▄████▄   ████████
████████   ████████     ▀     ████████   ████████
MARTKIST
 ▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████

▄▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
 ▀▀
Decentralized Martket
Alies & Assets
Certificates and More...
somare

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:16:11 PM

lmao how weak devs attacking a coin Ann! please show more butt hurting.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0

visit it.thank you.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:20:23 PM

What I see here is a pure FUD. do you know what they call a clone?  Did he copied your code?  Did vpn copied bitcoin code?

At least this fake ICO caught my attention https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=839179.0;topicseen

Your account will likely get banned for advertising/spamming thread.
KrLos

Activity: 768

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:33:52 PM

Following this one...
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 05:13:42 PM

please register at the forum for more info, I will be online in approx 9 hours to help with answering questions

regards

I tried to register.  I didn't receive a mail. Try it again this evening  Smiley

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:10:13 PM

When is the launch?

More information will be available today.

In the meantime, please can we keep posts in this thread civilised and refrain from posting personal attacks on each other.

It's a big planet, there's enough space for everybody and for new coins if they show promise  Smiley

guduke

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:34:53 PM

Bitcoins forum has many members.Don't value it is not wise decision. Wink

Viorcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:48:53 PM

Viorcoin video and voice chat is not based on any coin source. they are not even open source to this features. This accusations are ridiculous that's one of the reasons why I chose not to have a Viorcoin discussion on this forum. People always try to ruin other coins they feel threatened by its features.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:28:11 AM

I like the wallet design. It looks simple making it users friendly.

Agreed, it does look good

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:17:12 AM

Watching this thread with interest  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: