Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1BTC / 10% / 1 Month. invest in a working betting script.  (Read 828 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:15:25 AM

(I've posted this in the  lending board, but it seems it suit here beter)

I'm quite new here, and I am well aware that this post might bring the trolls out, but I've decided to try anyway.

For the past 6 months I've developed a betting script that work on sites like Satoshidice and similar sites that provide a predictable return. Unlike "conventional" martingale scripts (which lose money 99.9% of the time), my script attempt to gain very small winnings (actually the minimal amount) and run as many bets as possible while protecting the initial funds, moving any surplus to an external "Safe". After gaining 100% the script will attempt to balance the Safe and the initial stock.

Sounds good? well, it was, actually it was extremely good, part from a few downtimes on the sites, and a few rigged sites, after a learning curve I was able to get a small income. after 4 months of continuous run I've made 10times my initial investment.

The only mistake I made was to use mtgox as my external "Safe"... when gox crashed I had most of my bitcoins deposit on my gox account, eventually I was able to get less than 20% of my bitcoins.

So, why am I posting on a Loans board? I've decided to take my script a step forward, instead of running one instance of the script, I want to run 5-10 instances, the problem is that in order to keep my algorithm, I need a minimum of 1BTC per instance. I am already running 2 instances, so I can wait another 4 month and gain enough to open 5 more. but I believe I got the script to a state it will be a good investment.

Therefore, I am looking for a loan\investment in my script to get things run faster.

My offer is simple, I am looking for 1 bitcoin in total from one investor or more, for one month for 10% interest.

I know this might sound a bit fishy, so I will be willing to provide any assurances including proof of identity and a video call. What I cannot provide is access to my script (after all, I am trying to make a business out of it).

Please PM me if you have any questions, and please, do me a favor - I am not a scammer, spare me the trolling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

I did not see "collateral" word in your post.

Did I missed something? Smiley

or you really think you can get 1BTC loan with no any collateral given? Smiley

Cheers!
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:44:54 PM

I did not see "collateral" word in your post.

Did I missed something? Smiley

or you really think you can get 1BTC loan with no any collateral given? Smiley

Cheers!

As I said, I can provide assurances in the form of proof of identity, backed by a video call (to prove I am who I am, and to make sure I did not still someone's identity). The only collateral I can provide is the BTC already feeding the 2 running instances. I can also provide the BTC addresses used by the script so it can be monitored by investor.

I know it's a long shoot, and as I was scammed in the past, I understand the concern, but currently this is the deal I can offer, if I'll be able to supply better collateral - I will.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:53:28 PM

I am confused as to why you think you can turn a profit this way?  Certainly if you took the time to develop a script to bet, you understand the math behind it right?  Is the betting formula a martingale strategy, but only using somewhere around a satoshi per bet?  Your chances of making a profit are always negative as the house takes a percentage.

Also why would I just not do this myself?  There is a very good bot on here for just-dice that one can run that uses a wide range of strategies, so I could just run it on my computer.  (I forget the bots name/creator unfortunately)

I would advise against "Investing" as he will not be able to pay back his debts once he goes broke, assuming its not a scam, remember that all martingale strategies (and any other strategies minus luck) will always inevitably end up losing.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:38:45 PM

I am confused as to why you think you can turn a profit this way?  Certainly if you took the time to develop a script to bet, you understand the math behind it right?  Is the betting formula a martingale strategy, but only using somewhere around a satoshi per bet?  Your chances of making a profit are always negative as the house takes a percentage.

Also why would I just not do this myself?  There is a very good bot on here for just-dice that one can run that uses a wide range of strategies, so I could just run it on my computer.  (I forget the bots name/creator unfortunately)

I would advise against "Investing" as he will not be able to pay back his debts once he goes broke, assuming its not a scam, remember that all martingale strategies (and any other strategies minus luck) will always inevitably end up losing.

First of all, I don't just think I can turn a profit, I already have (I'll be happy to share with you the TXIDs of previous runs). The only reason I'm raising loans this time is that I got screwed counting on MtGox as my "Safe". I'm trying to recoup what I lost when they crashed and using the loans to make it faster.

Second, My script is not a martingale script, as I wrote on the original post, on martingale strategy you will lose 99.9% of the time. my script doesn't try to make a gain on each round, it's try (and succeeded) to keep the initial wallet balanced, after a lot of trials and errors I found out that 1BTC initial fund is perfect to turn a profit. my script also has built-in stop-loss mechanism that insures that no more than 10% will be lost.

And yes, you can build your own script, I wish you all the luck and if you PM me, I'll be happy to give you some tips.

I am glad you are certain I will not pay back, I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong. I will get the 1BTC gain in about 2 months with the currently running instances. I'm just trying to cut corners and willing to pay interest for that.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 06:05:21 PM

I will say... from what I read seems that there is a risk that you wont have money after 1 month.
I haven't got 1 BTC to borrow even if I would trust in your "project".

Wish you luck but best what you can do to get fast loan is offering a "touchable" collateral handled by an escrow.

But perhaps there is possibility that you will success with your request...
But there was too many people already asking about loans like this and they lost their BTC at MtGox too...
As I remember good none of them get a loan.

Because...look... People here are from around the world. Nobody will fly whole globe to find you and get his 1BTC is you will fail to repay.
And all of the members know this risk and they are considering a chance of losing 1BTC

So... your ID, and stuff is not enough.
Collateral - handled by escrow. Like this you can manage this loan in a less than a day I think
(if collateral worth = 1BTC)
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:53:39 PM

I will say... from what I read seems that there is a risk that you wont have money after 1 month.

Wish you luck but best what you can do to get fast loan is offering a "touchable" collateral handled by an escrow.

But there was too many people already asking about loans like this and they lost their BTC at MtGox too...

Because...look... People here are from around the world. Nobody will fly whole globe to find you and get his 1BTC is you will fail to repay.
And all of the members know this risk and they are considering a chance of losing 1BTC

Collateral - handled by escrow. Like this you can manage this loan in a less than a day I think

I understand your concern, as I said it was worth a shot, if I had a collateral worth 1BTC, I'd probably exchange it to 1BTC and open another instance :-).
I've started working on a web-site to allow people to invest smaller amounts and keep watch on their investment. Hopefully it will work better.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:19:49 PM

I understand your concern, as I said it was worth a shot, if I had a collateral worth 1BTC, I'd probably exchange it to 1BTC and open another instance :-).
I've started working on a web-site to allow people to invest smaller amounts and keep watch on their investment. Hopefully it will work better.

Good. Do it. It might change a light on it.
Be creative Smiley
And you will get paid one day for sure.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:57:16 PM

I am glad you are certain I will not pay back, I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong. I will get the 1BTC gain in about 2 months with the currently running instances. I'm just trying to cut corners and willing to pay interest for that.

Asking for a loan shows you don't know how to handle money.

Be patient and wait 2 months.  No one will lend to you without collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: