Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 190138 times)
bitsire

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:58:15 PM

P.S. there are more contact points, as OP is keeping you behind your swedish curtains

You have a problem with IKEA or something?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:10:15 PM

P.S. there are more contact points, as OP is keeping you behind your swedish curtains

You have a problem with IKEA or something?

haven´t read my posts , still not familiar with "swedish curtains", yet, and not able to point out that countrys capital on a map ?

Watch out for this syndrome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Cheers Zyk

What do you personally believe ?

at bitcoinmax is everything alright?
Coin.Karma

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:16:15 PM

Hi guys,

I have to admit that I'm slightly irritated about all this information transfer situation. I don't appreciate the fact that my account information was not transferred to pirate. I was willing to give him the infos.

I'm still interested in sending my account informations, and would like to know if there's a way to solve this problem. I understand the position of those who want to keep the info confidential, and I'm not interested in arguing about that. I would just like to have an option to opt in or out of this situation. This is still my money, and I'm going to accept the complete responsibilities of my actions. But having somebody else deciding for me prevent me from assuming my responsibilities. I don't want this to be on the shoulders of payb.tc, because if he makes the wrong move, all the blame is going to shift to him and we're probably going to dig deeper the mess everybody is already in.

If I lose my money, I want this to be by my own fault, not by somebody else actions.

Also, if I may suggest a solution for this. In Bitcoinmax, an option could be added in Account Settings about if the user is accepting to disclose the infos to pirate. Give a deadline (like 3 days) for people to make their choice (you can put "No" as default, I don't care). After the deadline, send the infos of those who agreed to pirate. No public fight and everybody can assume their own responsibilities of all that.

Thanks!

+1 thanks
zyk

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 08:39:09 PM

are you simpletons waiting for an answer of your OP ?

haven´t you paid attention to his ignorance of my demands to legalize Bitcoinmax´s pay -out order ?

Do you still want to being had ? If  you can´t stand to reread all my posts all for an eye - opening and head - shaking,

instead of poking and banging, at least read those of him....he is panic - hoarding bitwhatevermaxcoins and........

Feel free to PM with your account balances and lets see what an 51 % majority of fair guys can still accomplish

in bitcoinworld.

Zyk

doesen´t need to be an asshole
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:16:18 PM

Hi guys,

I have to admit that I'm slightly irritated about all this information transfer situation. I don't appreciate the fact that my account information was not transferred to pirate. I was willing to give him the infos.

I'm still interested in sending my account informations, and would like to know if there's a way to solve this problem. I understand the position of those who want to keep the info confidential, and I'm not interested in arguing about that. I would just like to have an option to opt in or out of this situation. This is still my money, and I'm going to accept the complete responsibilities of my actions. But having somebody else deciding for me prevent me from assuming my responsibilities. I don't want this to be on the shoulders of payb.tc, because if he makes the wrong move, all the blame is going to shift to him and we're probably going to dig deeper the mess everybody is already in.

If I lose my money, I want this to be by my own fault, not by somebody else actions.

Also, if I may suggest a solution for this. In Bitcoinmax, an option could be added in Account Settings about if the user is accepting to disclose the infos to pirate. Give a deadline (like 3 days) for people to make their choice (you can put "No" as default, I don't care). After the deadline, send the infos of those who agreed to pirate. No public fight and everybody can assume their own responsibilities of all that.

Thanks!

+1 thanks

I think the choice payb.tc made was a wise one. It isn't Pirate's business to know our account information. I think that if you feel it is needed to forward your information, send it to Pirate yourself.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Phraust

Activity: 206

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 09:21:15 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks!

+1
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 09:57:33 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks!

I read another post of yours, arguing about why you trusted in Pirate at first place... He have a good business model, GPUMax, have a great Bitcoin-OTC rating, a lot of people trusted him... So, after much consideration, I sent 100 Bitcoins to it through Bitcoinmax, believe, on day 17!...   :-@

Anyway, I think that this extra informations that Pirate is asking is NOT necessary, after all, Pirate already have all the needed information to repay back to its "investors", there is no need to give him more information, since he already have it.

BTW: PIRATE, WHERE ARE MY BITCOINS!!!???

Best!
Thiago
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:09:45 PM

Pirate already have all the needed information to repay back to its "investors", there is no need to give him more information, since he already have it.

Yes. I see just one possible reason for his demand (apart from just gaining time): find out the big fishes, that is, the investors who may have enough motives and means to hunt down his ass, in order to pay just them, since he knows that the others will do nothing for 50-100 BTC, so why pay the small fry?
pauljr8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:13:56 PM

Giving the information or not results in the same amount of bitcoins refunded to your wallet; 0. Oh yeah bring up the ludicrous news that 23 have been paid. Funny those 23 don't know who they are. Heard something about NDAs and no matter what excuses you want to provide for pirate, attempting to make a comedy out of this tragedy provides the same result; he hasn't given the money back and there are no signs that he ever will.

If the rumors are true he will have achieved national notoriety this coming week in the press and with Texas and Federal law enforcement. If these rumors are true, you can kiss your coins goodbye but take solace in the fact that the one who stole them won't be enjoying them either.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:22:53 PM

If these rumors are true, you can kiss your coins goodbye but take solace in the fact that the one who stole them won't be enjoying them either.

I would happily devolve my Bitcoinmax deposit to a legal fund to get him convicted.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 10:43:09 PM

If these rumors are true, you can kiss your coins goodbye but take solace in the fact that the one who stole them won't be enjoying them either.

I would happily devolve my Bitcoinmax deposit to a legal fund to get him convicted.

+1
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:07:13 PM

Be careful with what you wish for Wink
zyk

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:21:01 PM

I think I found the lawyer... Double checking...

Great. Nice to see some (potentially) useful information in the 108 pages of this thread.. keep us updated.

disillusioned?

Try to learn zykloogish and jump up to the pay - out order
where are you?

net principal looser ( fair guy ) or net principal winner ( still not convicted con artist )?

CK
pauljr8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:33:24 PM

What I've always wished for is that people treat each other with integrity, honesty and respect; never betraying another's trust. However the world seems more inclined to  do the opposite; some I saw in #btcst dismayed that they didn't think of it first. Do you think I'll get my wish?
zyk

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:34:48 PM

+1

Then lets force him finally to change the criminal FIFO pay -out order to earn a legal claim on remaining coins,

and payb.tc you are wholeheartedly invited to do so as our chairman....the hell you could even have as much

balls as pirate to play your hand on stage and not only in front of stockholm curtains or......behind just swedish ones?

Cheers Zyk
Coin.Karma

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:44:39 PM

I think the choice payb.tc made was a wise one. It isn't Pirate's business to know our account information. I think that if you feel it is needed to forward your information, send it to Pirate yourself.

I can't send the info, since there's no proof of my claim. I could claim anything, there's no way to verify it. The only way the info is "guaranteed" is if it comes from payb.tc himself.

Maybe the choice of payb.tc is the wise one, but that's not the point. The point is, I don't like how this choice is forced down my throat, because it's not the one I would have made. I only want an opt-out option of that decision.

I read another post of yours, arguing about why you trusted in Pirate at first place... He have a good business model, GPUMax, have a great Bitcoin-OTC rating, a lot of people trusted him... So, after much consideration, I sent 100 Bitcoins to it through Bitcoinmax, believe, on day 17!...   :-@

I still maintain the same opinion. I wrote about it a couple of days ago in a "how did people fell for pirate scam" or something. I'm not here to trick anybody, and if you feel like that, I'm really sorry. I took the time to research and think about all this, and I'm not the type of guy who have a new opinion each day.

Anyway, I think that this extra informations that Pirate is asking is NOT necessary, after all, Pirate already have all the needed information to repay back to its "investors", there is no need to give him more information, since he already have it.

It's simple. The situation is already a big mess like it is right now. I think it's important to reduce the numbers of spot in the process where it could go wrong. Having a direct link with pirate in the current situation help, in my opinion, reduce the risk in the case of a pay back. I'll give you a simple example:

Pirate finally have all the Bitcoinmax BTC. He sends them to payb.tc so he can pay back the Bitcoinmax users. Instead, payb.tc run away with the BTC. What happens next? What do you do?

*DISCLAIMER* I'm not accusing payb.tc of anything here, it's only as an example. The guy has been really great since the start and made up an awesome service. I have nothing against him.

It could also be another PPT operator who's thinking that he could pull an easy scam. By refusing to give the infos and inciting others to do the same, it justifies his position. If, on 10 PPT operators, he convince 3 of them to not give the infos, it could put pressure on pirate to pay the PPT operators instead of their users. A lot of people have strong informations about pirate relatively to what we have on each PPT operator.

I'm not accusing anybody of anything here. Only trying to reduce the risk in an already high-risk situation. Also, the information required is simple and far from being inappropriate. I don't mind sharing it, since I've probably already shared it in public while discussing with other people.

+1, We all expect smart and independent thinking around Bitcoin. Payb.tc was holding a large amount as passthrough say approximately 1/4 of what pirate held. That power was bestowed upon him by the people who invested through it and by pirate who enabled such a system. So the actions should be in sync with the requirements of the investors would be. So a measurable method would vote via Account BTC value ( since losers wouldn't mind, losing even 100BTC, but winners try and fight for every BTC...........)so, I think it will speak for itself. There should be some indication of choice which would have at least helped it reach a solid conclusion. This is like half smart people trying to prove a point, where no one does anything to take it to a sensible conclusion. Action or Karma, is about doing things, or taking them to a conclusion....

The simple equation above, of votes based on Account value, will give the truth itslef, cause the people with more at stake, would like to get it back.........we should fight for every bit of money, especially since what you have seen what bailouts do, its created by people who are callous...throw money away......

Since Pirate enabled this, we should try and listen to him, if he carried it on for almost year, it would have been built up good.......give him time and space, and he will come clean.

back to rockin the planet.............
Coin.Karma

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:51:42 PM

What I've always wished for is that people treat each other with integrity, honesty and respect; never betraying another's trust. However the world seems more inclined to  do the opposite; some I saw in #btcst dismayed that they didn't think of it first. Do you think I'll get my wish?

Have any of the naysayers thought that, Pirate had setup a business which is actually holding so much value and some idiots who have small stakes created problems for the whole program. I am sure Pirate would be pissed to the core. You helped him build something great and then you destroy it with silly immature crap.....can you believe what you have done, sit back relax, and think........

The again when he asked for help and assistance in the form to reach a sensible settlement for everyone...you make it worse by suddenly going independent and forgetting that its Pirate who has enabled such power in you.....simple folks simple...if only simple thinking was more common.....
zyk

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 12:34:15 AM

Whom?

First convice our OP to get his legal advice by us and not wasting the bitwhatevermaxcoins for his personally believed laywer Wink,

if still not convinced, convict yourself of twiddeling thumps and then your OP for breach of trust.

There still are coins to be regained from the brotherhood.....or do you think they all have been sold when price goes from 3 to 15?Huh

Here is bitcoinwhatevermax and as long as its depositors are themselves ignorant criminals, who in his right mind wants to sue pirate?

Cheers Zyk
payb.tc (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:00:01 AM

Then lets force him finally to change the criminal FIFO pay -out order to earn a legal claim on remaining coins,

i hope you're not talking about me... the 'fifo' pay out order is not going to apply to bitcoinmax unless BS&T pays out 100% of the coins owed... you can decide for yourself how likely that is.
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:26:37 AM

OH MY GOD GUYS! PIRATE JUST PAID OUT!
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: