Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 190147 times)
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

another piotr_n failure... LoL
Another? hmmm...
So how many of such have you counted so far in my 620 posts?
I remember two or three... and I also remember apologizing for each single one of them.
Unlike you, you snooty dick Smiley

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:53:42 PM

Another? hmmm...
I remember two or three... and I also remember apologizing for each single one of them.

sorry Wink
i was just shocked by your post. dont take it personal...
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 03:55:33 PM

Another? hmmm...

sorry Wink
How can I take it not personal, you saying "another piotr_n failure"?

I do occasionally make mistakes, but I do always apologize for such.
And only those who never speak are never wrong.

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:58:38 PM

Another? hmmm...

sorry Wink
How can I take it not personal, you saying "another piotr_n failure"?

"another" meant that i still think you are a dick at accusing goat and nefario (esp. the way you do it).

dont take it personal... ok ... i made an error writing this. english is not my native language and i meant to say "calm down im sorry"
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 04:00:43 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2012, 04:16:19 PM by piotr_n

"another" meant that i still think you are a dick at accusing goat and nefario (esp. the way you do it).
Oh no - in this case I am not wrong. Though, I might be a dick... Smiley

Nefario stole ASICMINER shares from nedbert9.
And Nefario was saying "Goat has done nothing wrong" while consciously letting him to counterfeit PPT bonds - up to the very roof of 40000.

The last time I remember being wrong on this forum was the Patrick's PPT bonds where I accused the guys of selling a fake insurance.
The insurance wasn't fake - though it wasn't "free" neither, so my intervention there was sort of justified, because people were being mislead by "free insurance" slogan flying all around the topic.

zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:43:34 PM

let's discuss it more *after* pirate pays (if ever).

Smiley

You see the problem with this plan, I hope.
It's concerning that paybtc isn't explicitly stating that any payment will go first to repay principal (total deposits - total withdrawals) first before any "interest" is paid. In this case, the "interest" was just the btc of the new depositors.

In the event that paybtc did a straight percentage based payout across all his accounts just based on the current balance he would be running his own ponzi scheme.

This too could be the motivation in not handing over the details. The only reason to hide the details of a sub account would be if that sub account had withdrawn more than it had deposited and therefore revealed the location where other peoples btc went.

actually, i have already stated that. sorry this thread is so disorganised. don't really have much time to write an essay in the OP.

i originally wrote the order of the payouts:

- those that requested withdrawals before BST closed.
- principal balance up until bst closed, in order of user id (account age)
- interest accrued after bst closed, in order of user id (account age)

all that pretty much assumed full payout.

if there's a partial payout, and funds are distributed via a %, then it doesn't matter if interest+principal is paid in one tx or two, it'll still add up to the same amount.

As you, Sir chairman, still have not tidied up the OP and opened shop with a legal ToS, please don´t make any plans before asking your accountholders

as any further losses to our claims, will need to be substracted from the 2 first admin/accounts of bitcoinmax.

Thanks Zyk

zyk

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 10:52:17 PM

Is any of you sheeples still interested in his monies ?

Then please stop the earie silence and start a shitstorm as long as you can read in our OP :

Bitcoinmax is open again for business

Cheers Zyk

If everybody just STFU,  I will call it a day, doing the same and open my own thread Wink
sorry for quoting Zyk.

Can anyone confirm why the Bitcoinmax.com opened again
I tried https://bitcoinmax.com/ & it asked username & password.
Since i don't have account there, i need to know from others.

the site bitcoinmax.com was never closed.
all users are able to log in and check their paperbalance they had with pirateat40

I have mine with bitcoinmax....

Did you send your data to pirateat40 you lucky you ?

http://money.cnn.com/2010/12/09/news/companies/madoff_feeder_funds/index.htm?iid=EL

Cheers Zyk
dlasher

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 03:18:57 AM

And to make life even more fun.... what about the 160k BTC buy wall that was up for a while today? Smiley
sauc1er

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 08:16:15 AM

Any updates? Maybe a slight chance of getting back what I invested?
Phraust

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Mostly Harmless...

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2012, 08:25:07 AM

Any updates? Maybe a slight chance of getting back what I invested?

Doesn't look very hopeful.  As posted elsewhere:

And paybtc had no right to deprive me of the opportunity to negotiate or whatever directly with pirate.  That's why he deserves a scammer tag.

i have the right to get paid for my time.

those of you demanding i do something have never actually offered any kind of compensation, they just make demands of me like i'm some kind of charity.

go negotiate with pirate if you want to.

if you want me to do it on your behalf, make me an offer or STFU.

zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 11:49:16 AM

I recommend reading this in its entirety as its zykloogish in english :

This snippet concerns especially you payb.tc  and the tenth begging to open shop please :

You will forgive me please , if keeping your stance, that i will question it in a more direct way...

When a small majority* of participants behave irresponsibly however the net result is not just pain to their own fortunes, but pain spread across the board. All of a sudden you have to be very intelligent, and very experienced, and very well informed to manage to keep your money safe, and often enough even that's not going to suffice.

Giving over half a million bitcoins to a random idiot has the unpleasant effect of creating a high powered idiot. He can now wreak havoc on the exchange rate, which increases volatility and on the long term hurts everyone involved in bitcoins, because volatility is, much like inflation, an indirect tax on users.

Giving over half a million bitcoins to a random idiot has the unpleasant effect of creating half a million bitcoins' worth of valueless receipts, which are pretty much indistinguishable to the naked eye from valid receipts. Thus, if you pay on anyone's credit you are basing your judgment not on actual fact, but on an unknown and pretty much unknowable mixture of fact and hogwash.

Giving over half a million bitcoins to a random idiot is a bad idea. There are people whose personal responsibility in this matter is greater than that of most everyone else, people who have in effect acted as lieutenants for the random idiot. This thread is a convenient spot for all of them to avoid the indignity of being called out, and instead freely and willingly admit their mistake, and by admitting it learn from it. Specifically, learn that they aren't nearly as qualified as they thought to play the "banker", and by this make one step towards maybe one day actually being bankers.

The wanna-be bankers are not alone in their hour of humiliation. There are plenty of others who spend their entire day spouting nonsense on this forum, either under the guise of being "journalists" for some monthly magazine that does a couple issues a year or just as random internet experts in everything. Obviously they won't be learning anything on this opportunity as they haven't learned anything on any of the previous ones in their lives. That's after all fine, what would a mining town be without the drunks and general scum?

Aside from these practical considerations, there are some more general points to be taken home by anybody who wants to be a little smarter today than last month, and possibly have a little better shot at actually making money than before.

1. Learn the pecking order. All opinions are not equal. Some people are to be respected. Learn who. Some people are irrelevant and easily ignored. Learn who. More importantly than the who, learn why. Is it just because "everyone else seems to think so"? That's no good, forget it. Is it because they were right when everyone else was wrong? That's perfect, especially if it occurs with any sort of consistency.

5. Re-read this entire post. It probably didn't fully sink in on the first pass. Seriously. Alternatively it is always easier to just not like me. You will lose money.

Thanks Zyk

zaj

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 01:22:30 PM

payb.tc are you checking these topics?
are you willing to work together with the people that are going after him to recover our funds ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109126.0 (Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108282.0 (Going after Trendon Shavers, Pirateat40, BTCST)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108932.0( Trendon Shavers/Pirate ~ New Info)

payb.tc (OP)

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 02:47:33 PM

are you willing to work together with the people that are going after him to recover our funds ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109126.0 (Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108282.0 (Going after Trendon Shavers, Pirateat40, BTCST)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108932.0( Trendon Shavers/Pirate ~ New Info)

sure, if there's anything i can do to help that doesn't require thousands of dollars in lawyers fees or plane tickets, please let me know.
DutchBrat

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:02:03 PM

sure, if there's anything i can do to help that doesn't require thousands of dollars in lawyers fees or plane tickets, please let me know.

These guys are looking for as much info as possible.... Including deposit and withdrawal addresses for BTCST
dextryn

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:17:23 PM

Payb.tc, I for one, wouldn't mind throwing a few BTC your way to put something together where only the people who elect to give Pirate their information gets passed on.  It would have to be contingent on a few things though.  If Pirate paid only those accounts, only those accounts would be paid out and the people that chose to not give information would have to wait until further action is taken and their BTC are refunded.  There would also need other people to throw BTC in.

The other thing we could do is put together a list and have you sign off on it as accurate and we can forward it on to Pirate.  I know this was done before but I'm not sure it was ever verified by you before it was forwarded.

Also, given the fact that BitcoinMax's userbase is so large, I would imagine if everyone threw in a little there would surely be enough to get a lawyer involved and pay for payb.tc's time.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:35:36 PM

Nobody asked you to pay for anything (yet). Just please find the time to send a PM to Goat or anyone else who is organizing some action about Pirate just to see if you can help with any information or anything. Then please let us know about the progress.
Thanks
zyk

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 03:51:24 PM

Nobody asked you to pay for anything (yet) Wink. Just please find the time to send a PM to Goat or anyone else who is organizing some action about Pirate just to see if you can help with any information or anything. Then please let us know about the progress.
Thanks

To open shop and legalize the ToS of bitcoinmax will safe you a few thousand dollars, my dear, you don´t want to see that and again (yet).?

Cheers Zyk

P.S. If prefer thinking only hand to mouth....how much would you charge for the Quellcode of bitcoinmaxes cute interface ?

Thanks Zyk

sauc1er

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:29:56 PM

So pirate agreed to pay accounts which are reported to him??? How do i sign up? I am a student and could really put those 165btc to a good use
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 10:34:58 PM

So pirate agreed to pay accounts which are reported to him??? How do i sign up? I am a student and could really put those 165btc to a good use
No, pirate requested full account details for unspecified "legal reasons" which may or may not be "legal reasons" related to money laundering  Wink
He has yet to pay back anyone and almost certainly never will.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
September 13, 2012, 11:53:19 PM

Payb.tc, I for one, wouldn't mind throwing a few BTC your way to put something together where only the people who elect to give Pirate their information gets passed on.  It would have to be contingent on a few things though.  If Pirate paid only those accounts, only those accounts would be paid out and the people that chose to not give information would have to wait until further action is taken and their BTC are refunded.  There would also need other people to throw BTC in.

The other thing we could do is put together a list and have you sign off on it as accurate and we can forward it on to Pirate.  I know this was done before but I'm not sure it was ever verified by you before it was forwarded.

Also, given the fact that BitcoinMax's userbase is so large, I would imagine if everyone threw in a little there would surely be enough to get a lawyer involved and pay for payb.tc's time.

I can state with 100% acuracy that it was not signed off by payb.tc.

I highly doubt it would help but if paybtc wants access to the list I will give it to him, as stated in my orig thread.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: