Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed  (Read 190138 times)
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2012, 06:59:02 PM

looking very nice. And I can see the estimated earnings correctly for each of my different deposits this week.

I like.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tosku

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2012, 12:21:07 PM

while you can withdraw principal at any time, interest is only calculated and paid once per week. so that means if you deposit on a wednesday and withdraw it on a friday, the interest for those 48 hours won't be credited to (or withdrawable from) your account until the folllowing monday, after 21:00.

I'm not sure I understand this right. If I deposit some BTC on Wednesday and withdraw it on Friday, will get interest for the 48 hours the BTC was in the account, but I will get it the following Monday, after 21?

What's your opinion on emptying the account every week, and putting some BTC back in the account twice a week?

Skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins!
payb.tc (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:50:27 PM

while you can withdraw principal at any time, interest is only calculated and paid once per week. so that means if you deposit on a wednesday and withdraw it on a friday, the interest for those 48 hours won't be credited to (or withdrawable from) your account until the folllowing monday, after 21:00.

I'm not sure I understand this right. If I deposit some BTC on Wednesday and withdraw it on Friday, will get interest for the 48 hours the BTC was in the account, but I will get it the following Monday, after 21?

What's your opinion on emptying the account every week, and putting some BTC back in the account twice a week?

that's correct, i'm only doing the payouts once per week, no matter when people deposit/withdraw.

i don't see the point of emptying and depositing again. if you did that, you'd just be missing out on interest while the deposits are waiting to confirm again.

payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 12:52:58 PM

Hey mate,

I've just noticed there's a slight discrepancy between the actual earnings and the calculated earnings that were paid out for the first week. It's only 0.01BTC, so not a big deal, just wondering if you'd noticed. From what I can tell the calculated earnings is the correct figure.

Cheers

hi fordy, which week are you talking about specifically? how can you see the calculated earnings for the first week? I thought I only put the expected (next week's earnings in the report).

in any case the first week was done totally manually, and any discrepancy would be based on the time that i saw the tx come in, and the time that blockchain.info reports as recorded against the tx. sometimes those times were slightly different. from now on, it always goes off the recorded tx time as reported by blockchain.info.
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:13:15 PM

Hey mate,

I've just noticed there's a slight discrepancy between the actual earnings and the calculated earnings that were paid out for the first week. It's only 0.01BTC, so not a big deal, just wondering if you'd noticed. From what I can tell the calculated earnings is the correct figure.

Cheers

hi fordy, which week are you talking about specifically? how can you see the calculated earnings for the first week? I thought I only put the expected (next week's earnings in the report).

in any case the first week was done totally manually, and any discrepancy would be based on the time that i saw the tx come in, and the time that blockchain.info reports as recorded against the tx. sometimes those times were slightly different. from now on, it always goes off the recorded tx time as reported by blockchain.info.

I'm talking about the Week Ending 2012-06-04 21:00:00, which was the first week. On the earnings reports page you've also added the payment calculations for previous weeks, and I just noticed the discrepancy between the amount that had been calculated as interest, and the payment amount for the first week on the account history page.

Like I said though, 0.01 isn't a big deal, and now that every-things automated there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Cheers for the service Smiley

oh, i thought i left off those previous weeks.

i had left those reports off initially because i know they are slightly different, having calculated the first week manually (using my own clock when i saw the tx come in).

sometimes for example i saw a tx come in at 11:01 but blockchain.info reports it as 10:59.

since last monday though everything is based off actual times recorded in the blockchain.
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 01:28:26 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2012, 09:38:26 PM by payb.tc

also a reminder to everyone:

please do not send ANY deposits less than 1 BTC.

they don't get picked up automatically by my script, and are a hassle to include manually, so they'll be ignored at the moment, until i get around to updating the code again.

thanks.

edited this post because deposits less than 1 btc are now being detected properly.

ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 02:34:32 PM

they don't get picked up automatically by my script, and are a hassle to include manually, so they'll be ignored at the moment, until i get around to updating the code again.

thanks.

I would suggest saying that you will not include them manually and thy will be returned to sender sans 0.005 TX fee, or considered a donation if below that amount.   Or just a donation period.

Honestly you are doing us a favor, we should be making your life difficult.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 02:50:25 PM

Typo or freudian slip?

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 03:13:05 PM

thanks.

I would suggest saying that you will not include them manually and thy will be returned to sender sans 0.005 TX fee, or considered a donation if below that amount.   Or just a donation period.

the whole thing is a side effect of php's crappy float handling combined with the way blockchain.info outputs numbers in 'base units' instead of decimals... making people like me manipulate them as strings instead* and in doing so, did some lazy check to see if it's at least 8 chars long or something.

i'll get around to fixing it eventually, but for now it's easier just to have a policy of 'no interest on deposits less than 1 btc', and i'll refund or do something about them later when i run out of more important things to take care of.

*i don't trust php to be able to divide by 100,000,000 properly so i did something whack like this:
Code:
$tx_amount = substr($amount, 0, $length - 8) . '.' . substr($amount, $length - 8);

that's where the '1 BTC or above' necessity kicks in.

...definitely room for improvement.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 03:13:57 PM

Typo or freudian slip?

HAHA!!!  Damn iPhone keyboard!  of course we should not be making payb.tc's life difficuilt.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 04:26:19 PM

the whole thing is a side effect of php's crappy float handling combined with the way blockchain.info outputs numbers in 'base units' instead of decimals... making people like me manipulate them as strings instead* and in doing so, did some lazy check to see if it's at least 8 chars long or something.

i'll get around to fixing it eventually, but for now it's easier just to have a policy of 'no interest on deposits less than 1 btc', and i'll refund or do something about them later when i run out of more important things to take care of.

*i don't trust php to be able to divide by 100,000,000 properly so i did something whack like this:
Code:
$tx_amount = substr($amount, 0, $length - 8) . '.' . substr($amount, $length - 8);

You might want to look at the BC Math functions

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 09:55:40 PM

thanks.

Oof. Now I read that, after sending in two.  Tongue
I suppose this means waiting until an updated code for the deposits to make any movement?

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2012, 11:56:29 PM

thanks.

Oof. Now I read that, after sending in two.  Tongue
I suppose this means waiting until an updated code for the deposits to make any movement?

i'll fix up your two manually tomorrow when i do the payouts.
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:07:16 AM

Code:

You might want to look at the BC Math functions

thanks, it's all fixed up and detecting micro deposits now.

that includes your two, electricbees.
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 05:15:37 AM

I just logged in to see that. Thank you!

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:00:28 AM

just a reminder:

anyone wanting to change their re-invest settings, make sure you do so before 21:00 (12 hours from now).
Smoovious

Activity: 504

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 09:56:00 AM

Will you be lowering your minimum deposit requirement later on? Once you have things more automated?

Being a small miner, getting 10btc at one time, will take months Smiley

-- Smoov
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2012, 10:18:23 AM

Will you be lowering your minimum deposit requirement later on? Once you have things more automated?

-- Smoov

I can add them to my account, ideally put as an automatic reinvest, for 6.9% per week.
I will take whole bitcoins. That is adding one more intermediary but would gladly help you out and do my best.

payb.tc (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:34:12 AM

-- Smoov

yeah the plan was always to drop it *after* i got most of the big tasks automated.

micro deposits are being auto-detected now, but there are still a few more things i'd like to automate before dropping the minimum account size from 10 down to 1.
Smoovious

Activity: 504

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
June 11, 2012, 10:39:09 AM

-- Smoov
yeah the plan was always to drop it *after* i got most of the big tasks automated.

micro deposits are being auto-detected now, but there are still a few more things i'd like to automate before dropping the minimum account size from 10 down to 1.
Good enough, will be waiting for that. Smiley

And, thanks for the offer, bitdragon, but to keep things simplest on my own end, I'll just wait for payb.tc to drop the minimum. Will give me time to get a whole coin together in my wallet, I got all my coin scattered around in different exchanges and investments right now Smiley

-- Smoov
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: