Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Bitcoin actually just a Pump and Dump?  (Read 44997 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 01:43:36 AM

No ..bitcoin is here to stay

That is true, Bitcoin will be around forever, no doubt.
Even if it looses all its value  will still be around.

If you don't have miners to process your transaction and bitcoin can't be sent to another address, then effectively it is dead.
I guess if it loses all its value, this will happen.

Hobbyists will be here to pick up the pieces. No big woop I reckon

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:17:16 AM

If you don't have miners to process your transaction and bitcoin can't be sent to another address, then effectively it is dead.

There are tons of sharks and big whales waiting for Bitcoin to crash real bad to get in real big. It's literally fail prooft.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:30:27 AM

There are tons of sharks and big whales waiting for Bitcoin to crash real bad to get in real big. It's literally fail prooft.

It would be dangerous to wait for the price to crash if you think Bitcoin is a great technology and will rise in price because you risk of missing the train!
ninjask

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:13:45 AM

Whales don't need Bitcoin to crash to get in.
Money makes money, if you pick up a sock for 10 dollars and pump the price to 1100 dollars you doing good.
If you pickup a sock for 500 dollars and pump it to 10000 dollars you making more money by investing more money.
The downside would be to pickup a used sock, whales don't like to wear used socks.
picolo

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:38:35 AM

Money makes money, if you pick up a sock for 10 dollars and pump the price to 1100 dollars you doing good.
If you pickup a sock for 500 dollars and pump it to 10000 dollars you making more money by investing more money.
The downside would be to pickup a used sock, whales don't like to wear used socks.

If you think Bitcoin is going to be huge soon, you will buy some. Just 200k-500k$ as some kind of insurance.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:28:21 PM

Seems you have a lot of experience in cryptoness... You a whale yourself or what, sharing their thoughts? Tongue

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 04:34:26 AM

It would be dangerous to wait for the price to crash if you think Bitcoin is a great technology and will rise in price because you risk of missing the train!

The 2 human emotions that drive the price of any asset class - fear and greed. Fear that you will miss out on the great bull run and greed that the bull run could take bitcoin to the moon.
You will have to sit down and think about the factors affecting bitcoin's current price.
ninjask

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

The 2 human emotions that drive the price of any asset class - fear and greed. Fear that you will miss out on the great bull run and greed that the bull run could take bitcoin to the moon.
You will have to sit down and think about the factors affecting bitcoin's current price.

Very well said.
Never like a coin more than you like yourself.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 01:27:10 PM

Yeah, it will be there forever.

Years may come and Years may go,
But Bitcoin goes on forever.

I don't think it is likely to lose "all" its value. Max I can expect, being very pessimistic is around $100. Still, it will survive. Honestly, I will buy a few if price drops that low, So will many.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

Very well said.

Some people's lives revolved around bitcoin these days.
I am one of them. Smiley
picolo

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:50:56 AM

Very well said.

I am one of them. Smiley

So many businesses have been built around Bitcoin this year and the sales in Bitcoin are much higher than anytime before so it is very bullish for Bitcoin and its price.
ninjaskip (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:44:12 AM

Very well said.

I am one of them. Smiley

So many businesses have been built around Bitcoin this year and the sales in Bitcoin are much higher than anytime before so it is very bullish for Bitcoin and its price.

Sorry for them  Angry
picolo

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:13:31 PM

Very well said.

I am one of them. Smiley

Sorry for them  Angry

Bitcoin's price is 340$ and now it failed? If it failed the price would be sub 10$
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

^ This is why my team and I are buying full speed ahead... Dumps used to bring us down $100's of dollars now its $20~
Which is basically barely a drop anyway!  Cool
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:08:33 PM

i believe no, it gave new thought about new currency and independence..

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 03:26:28 AM

One day we will be free from the central banking fraudsters... Hopefully bitcoin is that way!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:31:15 AM

I dont agree with thread starter. However, I agree with those who say Bitcoin will continue. Seeing this active forums, market and developers, I'm sure Bitcoin will reach $1000 (again) sometime in 2015.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
rexs

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:45:32 AM

I dont agree with thread starter. However, I agree with those who say Bitcoin will continue. Seeing this active forums, market and developers, I'm sure Bitcoin will reach $1000 (again) sometime in 2015.

When
picolo

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:53:51 AM

It will and Bitcoin seems like a safe heaven compared to the USD YEN and EURO that are likely to loose value overtime.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:15:24 AM

When

Sometime in early 2015, before June..

It will and Bitcoin seems like a safe heaven compared to the USD YEN and EURO that are likely to loose value overtime.

Yes, I agree.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: