Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 BTC to someone who comes up with a slogan I like  (Read 6419 times)
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 02:31:25 PM

I'm still 28 until July 13  Cheesy

We have the same Birthday! (not the same age though)

Yay, you too on the "lucky" number, heh

What origin question?

From where/what does the name come from ?

I have no reason to try to avoid anything, but I am doing literally about 20+ things at one time on my computer, so I may miss something here and there.

Try focusing for a moment, like we do right now, and let's come up with something.

The "issue" about knowing what my market is would be a matter of opinion and who I choose to target. As it so happens I do host websites for older people who don't have much technical experience and it also so happens that my grandmother who does sponsorship for college students came to me the other day asking about how and where to get a website.

I get that allot but the elder people usually want... an e-mail.  Grin There are some exceptions off course.

I'm 21 and have been working with web hosting related businesses since I was 14.  Smiley

Like we all did some time in our lives. That's how we all started.

I keep my stance, "Come with us in/on the cloud/s"

(Come with us in the clouds,
Come with us on the clouds,
Come with us in the cloud,
Come with us on the cloud)

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TizzyTazzy (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 02:37:29 PM

I'm still 28 until July 13  Cheesy

We have the same Birthday! (not the same age though)

Yay, you too on the "lucky" number  Cheesy

What origin question?

From where/what does the name come from ?

I have no reason to try to avoid anything, but I am doing literally about 20+ things at one time on my computer, so I may miss something here and there.

Try focusing for a moment, like we do right now, and let's come up with something.

The "issue" about knowing what my market is would be a matter of opinion and who I choose to target. As it so happens I do host websites for older people who don't have much technical experience and it also so happens that my grandmother who does sponsorship for college students came to me the other day asking about how and where to get a website.

I get that allot but the elder people usually want... an e-mail.  Grin There are some exceptions off course.

I'm 21 and have been working with web hosting related businesses since I was 14.  Smiley

Like we all did some time in our lives. That's how we all started.

I keep my stance, "Come with us in/on the cloud/s"

(Come with us in the clouds,
Come with us on the clouds,
Come with us in the cloud,
Come with us on the cloud)

I did answer your origin question..

Yeah she did tell me all about the conversation she had that included: "well we have a facebook page, does that count as a website?".

I'm sorry but again those terms are too generic or I'd have to say over used. Cloud services are a service on its own, if all I did was offer cloud hosting then I'd be much more open to those type of slogans. At this moment I don't even offer cloud hosting, but will in the future.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 02:56:58 PM

Anyway, TizzyTazzy is just a name I thought up with that wouldn't be so generic to the common web hosting business names, most hosts use something like "namehereHOST" or "HOSTnamehere".

I also wanted to have a friendly crazy/looney mascot that would represent TizzyTazzy, just some visions I had and liked.

Found it. So you want a generic/any audience slogan to go with a "special" company name that doesn't appeal everyone. I can say the name is kind of... sleazy, you wouldn't want to pass that to your audience. The public doesn't know you or your company personally so the first impression is everything. You have a very limited space in your name and slogan to pass important info about yourself to your clients. Maybe your name will be a verb in the future just like "google" but you will have to listen carefully when people tell you their impressions.

Please get your facts straight before asking for other people's help and offering rewards, it seems like we started on the wrong foot here.

You don't offer "cloud" services like Amazon, we understand that. What are your services btw ?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 03:06:07 PM

You don't offer "cloud" services like Amazon, we understand that. What are your services btw ?

From the website it looks like plain-old shared hosting (not cloud), dedi & VPS servers, SSL & domains.

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 03:11:37 PM

Anyway, TizzyTazzy is just a name I thought up with that wouldn't be so generic to the common web hosting business names, most hosts use something like "namehereHOST" or "HOSTnamehere".

I also wanted to have a friendly crazy/looney mascot that would represent TizzyTazzy, just some visions I had and liked.

Found it. So you want a generic/any audience slogan to go with a "special" company name that doesn't appeal everyone. I can say the name is kind of... sleazy, you wouldn't want to pass that to your audience. The public doesn't know you or your company personally so the first impression is everything. You have a very limited space in your name and slogan to pass important info about yourself to your clients. Maybe your name will be a verb in the future just like "google" but you will have to listen carefully when people tell you their impressions.

Please get your facts straight before asking for other people's help and offering rewards, it seems like we started on the wrong foot here.

I offer the same services as HostGator.

CloudHosting takes more resources/servers and at the moment cannot be offered, so I currently lean towards the most popular forms of hosting.

I'm sorry you feel this is very limited, but so far all you've provided were very limited and generic slogans and can see you are starting to take offense.

Anyway, this isn't a debate about my company name, why I chose it, etc. If you want to try a slogan, go for it. If not, please stop making this so complicated.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 03:39:32 PM

I'm sorry you feel this is very limited, but so far all you've provided were very limited and generic slogans and can see you are starting to take offense.

I'm trying to help you here, don't forget that. If we can come up with something and i helped, you can keep the reward. I would be more than pleased to know a new start-up was born and it accepts bitcoin too.  Smiley

Anyway, this isn't a debate about my company name, why I chose it, etc...

It is, because the slogan is directly connected to it.

Ok. So let's take a look at their company name and see what it can reveal.

What message "HostGator" sends you ? Could be a... website hosting service fit like an alligator ? Or a home like an alligator's lair ?

TizzyTazzy (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 03:44:39 PM

I'm trying to help you here, don't forget that. If we can come up with something and i helped, you can keep the reward. I would be more than pleased to know a new start-up was born and it accepts bitcoin too.  Smiley

Anyway, this isn't a debate about my company name, why I chose it, etc...

It is, because the slogan is directly connected to it.

Ok. So let's take a look at their company name and see what it can reveal.

What message "HostGator" sends you ? Could be a... website hosting service fit like an alligator ? Or a home like an alligator's lair ?

No, this isn't a debate about the company name. The company name is chosen and will remain the same, if I decide to change it then maybe I'll make a thread for a new name though that isn't very likely.

While you might see the slogan being linked to the company name, and while this may be true, this does not open up a debate for a name change.

I simply asked for what I asked. I would like people to come up with something based off the information I already provided, if this isn't enough for you then I don't think this task very much suits the expectations you have.

Thanks for the feedback.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 03:48:29 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

You welcome. Good luck with your venture.

Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 06:51:22 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2012, 08:02:12 PM by Otoh

TizzyTazzy we're not Spazzy,
We'll host your shit & it won't cost a bit.  Tongue

edit: second part of second line still needs working on   Undecided

TizzyTazzy we ain't Spazzy,
Host your shit for half a Bit.

Host your shit with TizzyTazzy,
We give you love & nothing spazzy.

Host your Shit with TizzyTazzy,
Keep it cool & keep it Jazzy

Host your shit with TizzyTazzy
keep it fly & keep it jazzy

Host your shit with TizzyTazzy
keep it fly & make it jazzy

- my grandma liked the last one best

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 07:38:02 PM

TizzyTazzy we ain't Spazzy,
Host your shit for half a Bit.

Winrar. +9001

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2012, 09:39:29 PM

I can only recommend reading TT's reaction over here and then think over, if he/she will ever find any slogan acceptable....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=83921.0

"TizzyTazzy - We close every thread."

Ok. That's enough trolling for my part.

If you honestly thought someone was going to post up a slogan I'd like in a matter of days then that is your problem.

Harassing/stalking me on other threads isn't going to get you anywhere.

For those who actually contributed to my threads and this forum community, I'd like to personally thank you. It is very much becoming an embarrassment to support a community that is filled with these types of people who seem to have one goal in mind, which is to bring down, attack, insult, and harass others.

This forum has more sock puppets than Jim Henson. Their very goal is to disintegrate the community. Treat them as such.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 28, 2012, 10:09:21 PM

"Connecting what matters."

"Simplicity in a complex world"

"Changing the game"

"Where relationships are born"

"Expanding the horizon"

"Your one-way ticket to security"

"A perfect solution in an imperfect world"

"Your IP is V.I.P."

"Turn your IP into V.I.P"

"Everything else is just plain dumb"

"We work hard so you don't have to"

"The final word in hosting"

"Satisfaction.  Guaranteed.  Every time."

"When you're not happy, we go broke"
Coinbets

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 03:13:43 AM

TizzyTazzy - Be our guest!
fankih

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 12:29:54 PM

"TizzyTazzy - We are your reliable host with extremely low cost"

-fankih-

-fankih-
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 12:51:19 PM

Host with the best, #%@§ the rest.
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 09:54:39 PM

TizzyTazzy - Our prices are so great, they'll send you into a tizz!
TizzyTazzy - Internet Importance

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Gladamas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 10:21:37 PM

A lot of great ideas here, why don't you just chose one?

1GLADMZ5tL4HkS6BAWPfJLeZJCDHAd9Fr3 - LQ6Zx8v7fHVBiDX5Lmhbp6oEDB7dUFjANu
GPG 0xF219D5BB3C467E12 - Litecoin Forum
Jake
Donator

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

Happy New Year!

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 12:46:59 AM

Tizzy Tazzy - "Real whois information!"

deus-ex-machina

Activity: 166