Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What You Can Do For Bitcoin Right Now  (Read 641 times)
NPBITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 12:20:17 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 04:37:21 AM by NPBITCOIN

Hello Bitcoin Community,

I am new to this community and do not know what to expect.  So take it easy in me if this is where I should not post.

We are a Michigan based Bitcoin firm looking to further integrate Bitcoin into our state. To do so we have entered into seed/startup fund contest. Basically the "idea" that gets the most "endorsement" wins the competition, and $5,000 in seed money. We want to use the money to further purchase BTMs, Bitcoin, and pay for marketing to both merchants and consumers.

All you have to do is follow the link, and click "endorse". We are in 1st place right now, and are confident we can win if our fellow Bitcoin fans will help us. Our competition is not doing very well, and you can endorse us every day.  We just took first place today by 10 endorsements.

Please help us further spread Bitcoin to our communities!

http://startgarden.com/ideas/detail/np-bitcoin-consulting1

NPBitcoin.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:23:24 AM

Invest as much as possible trying to bring more new users to the community.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:28:26 AM

Invest as much as possible trying to bring more new users to the community.
Seriously how is you investing as much as possible going to help the community?
Your account really is for just the sig payments isn't it?

malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:50:55 AM

I am not sure how effective 'endorsing' a company on an unknown website is going to be in getting overall adoption to be increased. Not only that but it is not ethical to endorse a company that you really do not know anything about

NPBITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:33:58 AM

I am not sure how effective 'endorsing' a company on an unknown website is going to be in getting overall adoption to be increased. Not only that but it is not ethical to endorse a company that you really do not know anything about

Well let me ask you this...  Did you follow the link?  Did you read about our company?  It explains what we are doing, and what we plan on doing.  We are trying to be as transparent as possible.

So far through support of the bitcoin community, facebook, local, /r/bitcoin, and here we have risen from last place to first place in just two days.  Every endorsement further secures our winning of the seed money for our business.

We could have chosen to ask for donations, or tips.  But decided to enter a competition to see if our community supported us enough to help us spread Bitcoin.

Furthermore, what are you doing to support the community, and Bitcoin in general?  Have you started a company from nothing?  Have you designed merchant adoption flyers and distributed them throughout your cities?  Have you put up the first Bitcoin ATM in your city?  Have you done anything other than post on these sites and purchase Bitcoin?  How could you possibly be opposed to supporting a company that wants to spread the adoption and easy access to Bitcoin while remaining transparent?

My point...  We are a startup company out of Michigan that is trying to increase Bitcoin adoption by increasing awareness and easy access to Bitcoin.  By endorsing us you are helping us win $5,000 to help us further our mission to get more merchants and consumers using Bitcoin.  We are supporting Bitcoin in ways that 99 percent of the community is not doing.

So before you go out trying to instill distrust in our company, do your research.  We supplied you with both links to our website and start garden account which describe exactly who we are and what we do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: