Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XC Dev dumps entire dev fund on loyal supporters before moving on to blocknet  (Read 3697 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UnicornFarts (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:33:20 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 05:49:03 AM by UnicornFarts

So first they moved their exciting features to the blocknet and had an ICO for more bitcoins.

Then they go ahead and dump all their premine XC on their faithful followers.

I'm tired of having the shit moderated out of my statements when I'm doing nothing off topic in the XC / Blocknet threads so I'm making this topic moderated to try and keep out the blind circlejerk stupidity.  I'll let you know if you're out of line. Teka and Synechist - you're banned from this thread from the get go period.

Anyone else - even if you insult me, etc are welcome.  You'll find my moderating much more tolerant of opinions I don't align with and even outright rudeness than the snake oil salesmen you're used to.  

Sorry you hodlers (even though you've been rude as shit to me) got the rotten potato

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:29:57 AM

It's also being discussed in the tail end of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.31620

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
UnicornFarts (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:37:57 AM

It's also being discussed in the tail end of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.31620

The mods have perma banned me and threatened to have the forum guy ban me from btctalk if I post there again.

Just didn't think it was worth a possible account ban to keep yelling at the top of my lungs at the hodlers who like to abuse me
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:25:19 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 11:39:00 AM by Spoetnik

ya that is the rules for self mod'y topics you keep pushing your gonna get staff boot your ass lol

unicorn i think you know my style and i'd just as soon argue with you as agree with you
but you know already i would have to agree 100% your perspective on this seems probably accurate.
i seen ya on my other topic bring it up too but it's so loud nothing can get discussed because of the lining up to take pot shots at me..
this is a regular problem.. one or two is one thing but these guys really do line up and in turn destroy any chance in talking (to cover their bullshit up)

so..
People out there you get it yet ?
HOW MANY times do you have to be told there are groups here fucking you over time after time ?
I think some of you don't want to believe facts when they are shown to you and choose to play cheerleader games.
You are all being told this kind of stuff for a reason.. and not it is not to destroy some coin it is to get you guys to smarten up and watch your ass around here.

I get it you all want to make money but rewarding the sleazy pieces of shit here with your support time after time is not helping things.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:59:08 AM

blocknet is about making bagholders whole again

WowWtf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:40:32 AM

I'm not involved with xc. But atsecure traded his premine to btc months ago back in may. So he did not dump his Dev fund. If this is deleted j I'll go on file rampage to any coin you support unicoenfarta. Jsuk

This thread is entirely week wrong... The Dev fund was traded to btc months ago!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:41:15 AM

I bet UnicornFarts will find more info on that crew involved.
I'm keeping this one on my watch list Smiley

Stay tuned guys i bet this is Popcorn eating stuff !

too bad we couldn't..

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 11:53:00 AM

I'm not involved with xc. But atsecure traded his premine to btc months ago back in may. So he did not dump his Dev fund. If this is deleted j I'll go on file rampage to any coin you support unicoenfarta. Jsuk

This thread is entirely week wrong... The Dev fund was traded to btc months ago!

scary guy  Grin

UnicornFarts (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:26:45 PM

unicorn i think you know my style and i'd just as soon argue with you as agree with you

yea man we'd get along just fine even if we disagree.  we both hate seeing people scammed and love free speech even if we disagree on a paticular coin/subject/etc

sorry for creating a duplicate of your thread.  i just thought the new development should be in the title to make sure noobs saw that XC/Dan/Blocknet will use you and dump you like a cracked out whore at Sunday mass
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:29:42 PM

Many a pre-mine scandal hath brought down a coin.

It looks bad for XC. The last few pages in the ANN are a mess.

I wonder how they will handle the blocknet ICO funds.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:27:37 PM

yea man we'd get along just fine even if we disagree.  we both hate seeing people scammed and love free speech even if we disagree on a paticular coin/subject/etc

sorry for creating a duplicate of your thread.  i just thought the new development should be in the title to make sure noobs saw that XC/Dan/Blocknet will use you and dump you like a cracked out whore at Sunday mass

ohh not at all man (no sorry needed) i see why you made this and i don't see it as a duplicate but more a different topic of sorts.
AND one you can exercise some control.. you can post this related info and actually talk about it unlike when your tried on mine and it got buried fast.
i'm a distraction LOL
You can also self mod this and then lock it if you want right.. i should have made mine self modded actually (to handle the Block attack Team)

edit:
The idea is being able to trade in the scene.. i'd love to be able to take part in some of the coins but all i see is scam after scam posted.
and i don't care so much if people are perfect angels.. it's just that the scamming has gotten out of control and there is nothing to trade but shitcoins shitTokens now Sad
..no i don't want to feed these maggots more profit !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

TOLD YOU SO !!!

But keep listing to the scammers, who say that i'm only a troll.

Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:08:51 PM

Blocknet has got to be the biggest scam around!!!

It could not be more obvious

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:26:03 PM

Can I get applause just for being awesome or do I have to say something that is obvious like the sunrise?
simplecrypto

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:29:14 PM

A comment by pookieklax (who the XC guys despise and have "banned") caught my eye. I don't know why he didn't post that comment earlier when he was in the know and it could save a lot of people continuing to fall for all the scams that Metcalf is involved in.

halcyondev = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=367138

atcsecure = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88818

Apparently atcsecure did a review (lmao) of the HAL coin which was using some component of the XC shitcoin. Only they are apparently the same person which one can easily find by comparing the posting style, format etc. pookie knew this but never said anything up until today and posted in the XC thread which was deleted within seconds. I am convinced that all the other shitcoins of this Blocknet shit is also same group seeing as some of them have also being "reviewed".

A detailed XC thread needs to be started which explains all the charades these guys have been playing since the launch of XC.
tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:07:43 PM

Can I get applause just for being awesome or do I have to say something that is obvious like the sunrise?

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:14:39 PM

thanx mate, I really appreciate it  Cool
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

I can't see what the Dan Metcalf has done wrong.

Quote from: ATCSecure
It has been stated numerous times in the thread that the premine was being used to fund this project, and the address containing the premine was public.  And it was also stated that I was funding core development out of my own pocket. There is nothing to cover up, your twisting the situation to suit your own view point and creating FUD

Can someone explain in plain English what they think is wrong?
snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:24:19 PM

I hope blocknet doesnt suffer same faith as supernet. The 10% discount is a flaw that causes price drop.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:30:32 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 12:06:12 AM by EvilDave

The mods have perma banned me and threatened to have the forum guy ban me from btctalk if I post there again.

Just didn't think it was worth a possible account ban to keep yelling at the top of my lungs at the hodlers who like to abuse me

yep......get a warning, get your head down. No point banging your head against the brick wall of one of BTTs very few rules.

Heres a Spoetnik quote, just in case anyone missd it first time round:

People out there you get it yet ?
HOW MANY times do you have to be told there are groups here fucking you over time after time ?
I think some of you don't want to believe facts when they are shown to you and choose to play cheerleader games.
You are all being told this kind of stuff for a reason.. and not it is not to destroy some coin it is to get you guys to smarten up and watch your ass around here.

I get it you all want to make money but rewarding the sleazy pieces of shit here with your support time after time is not helping things.

For me, I'm open to being accused of FUDding BlockNet (as I'm both invested in and doing some work for SuperNet).....but shits not looking very good, tbh.
(BTW: I'm also a fairly large NHZ holder, and I do believe NHZ to be a reasonably legit project)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: