Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 01:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CATc] CataloniaCoin · Start Building your socio-economical future·Wallets  (Read 54694 times)
CataloniaDev (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:00:08 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 01:28:38 PM by CataloniaDev

Hi ZPserge!

First excuse my English, I changed "The coins are not sold in the IPO will be destroyed" to "Not-sold IPO coins are going to be destroyed" Smiley

We're focusing on the security and integrity of the CATc source. That's why we're going to change cataloniacoin to a new algo. As well we're preparing a powerful marketing campaign to spread CATc to everyone.

They need to know that CataloniaCoin is there as a clear alternative.

You will have more details on the white paper.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

mined Catac should be swapped?

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
waszurHölle

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

For what are you using/need the money of the IPO, except a vague statement you delivered nothing.
mrccasals

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:31:44 PM

Nice to see this coin! I will wait for the Windows Wallet. ^^

I hope to vote on the 9N, I'm catalan too.  Grin
CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:54:17 AM

waszurHölle:

With the IPO earnings (depending on the total amount earned) we're going to change the algorithm, improve the wallets and creat payment gateaways for the online shops that are going to accept CataloniaCoin as a payment method for the citizens.

karimdr2:

If you have Coins Mined or purchased in the previous stage you can seamlessly swap.

mrccasals:

The wallets will be online on November 8, 2014.

Best regards!!!
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:25:02 AM

You should find a way for people to buy the contact the National Assembly (ANC) and Omnium, those are big organizations and are always looking things like this!
A big part of the debate about Catalonia involves the future of currency...

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
waszurHölle

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:03:45 AM

what algorithm have you in mind, shall the algorithm be Asic resistent/non resistent or creating a new one?
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

waszurHölle:

With the IPO earnings (depending on the total amount earned) we're going to change the algorithm, improve the wallets and creat payment gateaways for the online shops that are going to accept CataloniaCoin as a payment method for the citizens.

karimdr2:

If you have Coins Mined or purchased in the previous stage you can seamlessly swap.

mrccasals:

The wallets will be online on November 8, 2014.

Best regards!!!

how to proceed for the swap?

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 07:41:21 PM

We'te discussing actively the new algorithm that we're going to implement. Of course this is going to be Asic-resistant because we think that everyone have to be able to mine the coin.

We're an open an decentralized cryptocurrency.

CATc Team.
SteamOctane

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

Interesting...

We will be adding this coin to our pool at launch.

http://steamoctanepool.com/

Good luck with your launch!   Grin
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:46:26 PM

Interesting...

We will be adding this coin to our pool at launch.

http://steamoctanepool.com/

Good luck with your launch!   Grin

Interesting pool.
I'm going to add it to my docs in which I control all the coins that I mine or I'm going to mine (CataloniaCoin case  Cheesy)

I think that yours and the one from the OP are going to be the first ones that are going to add CATc.

@CataloniaDev: you can add this pools to the OP, can be helpful for the ones that come, buy some CATc's and then they're going to mine it too (my case, for example)

Rig waiting for this Scrypt-N coin  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

Time to buy some cheap CATC ICO coins, ICO are in lately, and this one is cheap, so it should give some nice returns if dev is active.
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:16:08 PM

Do you have short term plans implementations?
Mock referendum is in one week and then elections.....

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:21:54 PM

Will we be able to pay CATC in Catalonia? Wink
CryptoTradeKid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:27:58 PM

Will probably buy some just to support Catalonia. Wink
CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:55:49 PM

Do you have short term plans implementations?
Mock referendum is in one week and then elections.....
Thanks for your comment, @Griegura

Yes! referendum is in ~one week. As you know the IPO ends the 8th of november and the 9th people is going to vote.
In response to your comment, we will make substantial improvements in the currency like:
  • Changing the algorithm or new PoS implementation. We want to implement new specs to improve Energy-saving and the best network security
  • Contact and discuss with Catalan businesses and companies to gradually achieve the implementation of the currency in Catalonia thanks to modernity, innovation and decentralization, that are the principles that describe cryptocurrencies.
  • With the best point + adoption in the Catalonia economical future we have a good project that's going to be stronger everyday.
  • Open discussions and polls to know what the community want. We’re open, we want to discuss, we want to let people decide and know about all the project movements.
And many many others that the dev team is considering  Wink

Will we be able to pay CATC in Catalonia? Wink
Hi @placebo and first of all let us say 'thank you' for all the support and comments related with CataloniaCoin in that topic.
Of course you're able to pay CATc in Catalonia to all the ones that one to accept it! We've received several messages in bitcointalk and Twitter (for example) letting us know that they're really interested in that new decentralized technology, the cryptocurrencies.

Press (as with the previous dev-team) is interested another time on it and soon they're going to be new media articles available.
We're in contact with some shops and online stores to let them know that they can accept CATc as a payment method to improve their presence on Internet. You know: if they accept digital currencies it's a plus on marketing, innovation…

Will probably buy some just to support Catalonia. Wink
Thanks for your support, @CryptoTradeKid Cheesy Thanks for supporting Catalonia! A new socio-economical future can be possible and we need people like you, compromised with the citizens.
novatobitcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

Thanks CataloniaDev for your responses, letting us know all the development that's going on CATc Smiley
javierbaco

Activity: 172
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:05:29 AM

Thanks CataloniaDev for your responses, letting us know all the development that's going on CATc Smiley

+1.
In my case I`ve been in Catalonia in 2 times, the last 2 months ago, and I think the citizens need and want to vote for change their future.
I`m going to take some Catc´s form C-cex, cheap and interesting Ipo with referendum next day.
CataloniaDev (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:51:30 AM

Thanks for your support @javierbaco and @novatobitcoin!  Cheesy

Remember: If you buy 1 BTC CATC you get more than 1% of CATC Total supply. When coins are not sold in the IPO are destroyed, this 1% will increase considerably.

Best regards!!!
javierbaco

Activity: 172
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:00:34 AM

Thanks for your support @javierbaco and @novatobitcoin!  Cheesy

Remember: If you buy 1 BTC CATC you get more than 1% of CATC Total supply. When coins are not sold in the IPO are destroyed, this 1% will increase considerably.

Best regards!!!

I dislike the premine destruction. It may be saved for donations or other things, because after all it's money and it could be used in something productive. What do people think?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: