Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discrimination  (Read 1880 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:42:20 AM

For the foreign language boards, we give the local moderators some latitude for their section. If they want to allow English posts then that's fine with me. If you don't like it you should take it up with the local moderator there, or start a thread there and open a dialogue about it.  

That doesn't change anything about the english sections though, posts here do need to be english.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:21:00 AM

For the foreign language boards, we give the local moderators some latitude for their section. If they want to allow English posts then that's fine with me. If you don't like it you should take it up with the local moderator there, or start a thread there and open a dialogue about it.  

That doesn't change anything about the english sections though, posts here do need to be english.

Yeah , at the end it is not a problem , it's only a personal choice of the local moderator.

#awesome31312

What is your real "problem" ?
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 09:55:04 AM

Yes, in the Korean subsection, though it isn't that popular, the guidelines are spelled out in both Korean and English. If the topic or comment is related to Korea, Koreans/Korean speakers, English posts are allowed.  No discrimination here.  
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:02:34 PM

Are you saying that there should not be English posts in the Romanian section?

I'm just spreading awareness about a double standard

This is a non-issue. The owner of this website can tell the mods to structure it anyway he wants. If you don't like it, start your own bitcoin forum and have it absent of double standards. Your complaint is the equivalent of ringing someone's doorbell and complaining about the way he cuts his grass. I'd shut the door in your face.

This is exactly what slave owners used to say. "I own slaves, don't like it? Move to Guantanamo. No seriously, we got you a free ticket"

Clearly, owning this forum and owning slaves are on the same level. Your hyperbole is a sad, internet cliche.

I never made that analogy

You exactly made that analogy. Don't write stupid shit if you're not going to own up to it later.

Stop flaming

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: