Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify a bitcointard  (Read 3992 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:25:51 AM

I think most if not all of the bitcoin earlier adopter already cash out.
By cash out I am assuming you mean sold their coins for cash, this actually devalues Bitcoin against cash.

People who fall into the bitcointard category are mostly late comers trying to become rich without contributing much.

Please explain how "cashing out" contributed anything useful to Bitcoins again?

By cashing out they distributed bitcoin. That´s probably of some use.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
themys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:10:43 PM

The bitcointard is still in action and is aware of the actuality of bitcoin. Smiley
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:17:10 PM

The bitcointard is still in action and is aware of the actuality of bitcoin. Smiley

Absolutement.

Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:35:44 PM

I'd rather be the stupidest of the bitcointards than the smartest altTard on these forums.

At least I won't end up dancing for nickels in the street when the dust settles.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

I'd rather be the stupidest of the bitcointards than the smartest altTard on these forums.

At least I won't end up dancing for nickels in the street when the dust settles.

Blind faith works. Until it doesn't. Investment 101 rule #1: diversify.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:41:08 PM

Blind faith works. Until it doesn't. Investment 101 rule #1: diversify.
I'm not an investor, and I don't do faith. I divested my savings from the US dollar because I view it as the dubious & unstable scam-currency of a failing military empire.

I choose bitcoin as my store of wealth because I understand (at least at a basic level) how and why it works as a form of programmable money, and because it has a limited supply.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Eotnak

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:23:42 PM

This thread is a perfect reflection of the quality of content on this site lately.  Make it a sticky!
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:42:47 PM

16) he thinks bitcoin has limited supply, when in reality bitcoin and every other POW out there will never ever be able to work properly without moderate inflation.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:43:53 PM

That's the spirit! No compromise, preparing to sink together with the boat is much better than jumping from boat to boat

http://bitcoinrichlist.com/charts/number-bitcoins-owned-by-richest

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: