Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LFTC Coin launch on 19 December 2014  (Read 59533 times)
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:58:56 AM

15 Billion LFTC are premined coins.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DMay you come into a good fortune

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrg_wolf
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:03:40 AM

Standard X11 clone.

No innovation so nothing new to offer.

Newbie account with child like poorly designed intro and logo.

No POD.

Standard clone QT wallet.

Offers USD backings without proof, just a poorly designed website. (http://lftccoin.com/). "not to mention the the world does not revolve around USD"

50% premine.

Obvious scam and PnD coin...

Avoid this coin as it is destined for 1 sat. only one that will make profit is the Scammer Dev.... Obvious scam

totally agree, nothing new, only to raise money

this is who your hard earned BTC/Money will go to. A real trust worthy face. "atleast he didnt hide his real name, not smart for an obvious scam." "Hossain van Tielen"

and this is their current business address taken from google maps.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :DMay you come into a good fortune

he is only trying to make 15000 BTC.....
lftccoin (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:55:06 AM

It is many important that people (friends and you)
put all the negative message here.
I understand that. This is no problem, because information is important. Important before we do anything.

I gone answer later with more details aubout this (scam talk).

Thanks
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:49:02 AM

It is many important that people (friends and you)
put all the negative message here.
I understand that. This is no problem, because information is important. Important before we do anything.

I gone answer later with more details aubout this (scam talk).

Thanks

You don't even have a legit place of business, your website is cheap and corny and just slapped together hoping to look good. your attempting to run a coin that is aimed to scam up to 15k BTC from people. I do not believe there is any explaining you can do to prove your a legit player in this field. your just another dirty scammer attempting to rip people off.... i am guessing your calls to random homes claiming to be from Microsoft have not been paying you enough as of late, so now your planning to go for 1 big score and rip alot of people off.
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:53:19 PM

O_o
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:59:46 PM

Hi thanks for this positive reactions,

Mining a coin, with high hashpower and earn the most of the new coins
and dumping them when the coins are on the exchange is one of the best profit.
The price will go down and buy it back and sell again with profit.
Mr. nrg.wolf understand this. Complaining about the lost is out of discussion.

When people are saying that “I do not believe there is any explaining you can do to prove your a legit player in this field”. That means yelling like a dog. Because he can’t understand how you can find out if it is legal or not. He is trying to make people scared without facts.

My picture, YES that’s is me and my apartment.
Maybe in Africa is a rule that you can’t work from home and you need a office.
If it nice and shining,  if your are rich,  people automatically give their wallet. It looks like it is trustable. Here in Europe you can work from home.

Yes the coin is an clone of other coin. It is standard wallet but it works.
We still busy talking with a IT Company here in the Netherland to setup for future development.

We are happy with start capital of 15.000 BTC (about 4.5 Million Dollar)
Thanks for the trust in this.

The premined coins of 15 billon. How is this possible to dump this amount of coins on the exchange and earn the 15.000 BTC on short time.

When  a client wants a loan he need to repay his loan back in LFTC coins. Most of the time he will do this monthly in USD or EURO. This will be happen on the exchange. After the transaction he must  pay back the LFTC Loan.. Because we are not a Bank we don’t allow to accept  the repayment in USD or ERUO only in BTC/LFTC. This is a legal law in the Netherlands. The primed coins are for this purpose.
jackspot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

15 Billion LFTC are premined coins. Huh
This is no good
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:31:20 AM

Hi thanks for this positive reactions,

Mining a coin, with high hashpower and earn the most of the new coins
and dumping them when the coins are on the exchange is one of the best profit.
The price will go down and buy it back and sell again with profit.
Mr. nrg.wolf understand this. Complaining about the lost is out of discussion.

When people are saying that “I do not believe there is any explaining you can do to prove your a legit player in this field”. That means yelling like a dog. Because he can’t understand how you can find out if it is legal or not. He is trying to make people scared without facts.

My picture, YES that’s is me and my apartment.
Maybe in Africa is a rule that you can’t work from home and you need a office.
If it nice and shining,  if your are rich,  people automatically give their wallet. It looks like it is trustable. Here in Europe you can work from home.

Yes the coin is an clone of other coin. It is standard wallet but it works.
We still busy talking with a IT Company here in the Netherland to setup for future development.

We are happy with start capital of 15.000 BTC (about 4.5 Million Dollar)
Thanks for the trust in this.

The premined coins of 15 billon. How is this possible to dump this amount of coins on the exchange and earn the 15.000 BTC on short time.

When  a client wants a loan he need to repay his loan back in LFTC coins. Most of the time he will do this monthly in USD or EURO. This will be happen on the exchange. After the transaction he must  pay back the LFTC Loan.. Because we are not a Bank we don’t allow to accept  the repayment in USD or ERUO only in BTC/LFTC. This is a legal law in the Netherlands. The primed coins are for this purpose.

no matter how much you try and explain it to look good, this LFTC still screams scam lol. its plain and simple. your attempting to run a PnD coin with the intention of scamming users out of thier money/BTC. no matter where you are in the world there is a law that covers that as ILLEGAL. any1 who actually buys into your crap deserves to get ripped off by you. but hay we already have your name-home address and picture so iam pretty sure that someone will beable to "retrieve" stolen funds should you decide to go that path.

Oh and if you want to try and start a company, go to kickstater and post your ideas there for the public to fund the legal way. as there is no way in hell that you deserve a 4.5 million dollar capital just for launching some shitty clone that offers nothing what so ever to the crypto world, just another plain old cash grab......
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:27:05 AM

I's Simple we are adults,
With own mind and decsion.
If you not understand or if you not trust.
Walk a way. It's that simple.

JUST DON'T DO IT

we are not crying for you.
we are not angry with you.
JUST DON'T DO IT

Yes this project is new.
It is a finance project for private loans and for smal companies.

Is the coin new? NO it is a clone same as other coins.
The coin and wallet doing his work that is 8% interest for the owner(investors/clients) of the coins.
To have success with this project, is not dumping the LFTC's.
We calculated that maximum dump is 5 billion. That is in the hand of miners. .
After this the dump, coin price  is going up. Than LFTCEXCHANGE.COM is ready for launch.

To protect the projects the premined coins is staying on wallets till the Exchange is ready.

lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:37:58 AM

altcoincalendar.info
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/971-LFTC
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:21:58 PM

Selling LFTC Coins for USD is through the exchange and by our representative. The capital will be used for loans.
The loan can be used for example to pay back your old loans. This will decrease your monthly expenses. But you can also use the loan to solve your mortgage. The average interest rate you will pay is 12%. For the loan you must have a steady income. All income data are submitted by our credit rating controllers. We ask the clients to guarantee for repayments.
The buyer of LFTC Coins keeps the coins in the wallet. If the wallet stay open for 24 hours then he will automatically receive extra coins. This is 8% of your overall assets (POS – Proof On Stake.). The interest rate is annually.

There is total 30 Billion LFTC Coins available.
The first 20 Billion LFTC is coming on the market.
5 Billion LFTC are for miners.
The 10 Billion LFTC what is left, is used for Proof on Stake (POS).
 Premine LFTC’s (15 Billion).
10 billion LFTC is used for outstanding loans. Private loan and business loans.
For example, a person wants a loan of 15.000 USD. The 15.000 USD is being used for investment in his company. after checking his ability and signing of the loan contract, we will sell LFTC Coins by the stock exchange. After this we transfer the money to his specified bank account.
The loan being paid back in 5 years. The interest rate is 12% per year.
So redemption is 280 USD per month including 12% interest (15000 * 1.12 / 60 months = 280).

IPO 4 Billion LFTC
Simple IPO calculation we don’t like difficulties.
every LFTC starting price before launch = 0.00000100 BTC (10.000 LFTC = 0.01 BTC)

Bonus LFTC’s
1 – 100 IPO’s receive is 20 * LFTC’s
101 – 200 IPO’s receive is 10 * LFTC’s
201++ IPO’s receive is 5 * LFTC’s + bonus 10.000 LFTC’s
We gone use the IPO Bitcoins for outstanding loans and starting from January to make local ads(newspaper and Google ads).
Standard X11 clone.
No innovation so nothing new to offer. 15 Billion LFTC are premined coins.
For me its scam.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

Selling LFTC Coins for USD is through the exchange and by our representative. The capital will be used for loans.
The loan can be used for example to pay back your old loans. This will decrease your monthly expenses. But you can also use the loan to solve your mortgage. The average interest rate you will pay is 12%. For the loan you must have a steady income. All income data are submitted by our credit rating controllers. We ask the clients to guarantee for repayments.
The buyer of LFTC Coins keeps the coins in the wallet. If the wallet stay open for 24 hours then he will automatically receive extra coins. This is 8% of your overall assets (POS – Proof On Stake.). The interest rate is annually.

There is total 30 Billion LFTC Coins available.
The first 20 Billion LFTC is coming on the market.
5 Billion LFTC are for miners.
The 10 Billion LFTC what is left, is used for Proof on Stake (POS).
 Premine LFTC’s (15 Billion).
10 billion LFTC is used for outstanding loans. Private loan and business loans.
For example, a person wants a loan of 15.000 USD. The 15.000 USD is being used for investment in his company. after checking his ability and signing of the loan contract, we will sell LFTC Coins by the stock exchange. After this we transfer the money to his specified bank account.
The loan being paid back in 5 years. The interest rate is 12% per year.
So redemption is 280 USD per month including 12% interest (15000 * 1.12 / 60 months = 280).

IPO 4 Billion LFTC
Simple IPO calculation we don’t like difficulties.
every LFTC starting price before launch = 0.00000100 BTC (10.000 LFTC = 0.01 BTC)

Bonus LFTC’s
1 – 100 IPO’s receive is 20 * LFTC’s
101 – 200 IPO’s receive is 10 * LFTC’s
201++ IPO’s receive is 5 * LFTC’s + bonus 10.000 LFTC’s
We gone use the IPO Bitcoins for outstanding loans and starting from January to make local ads(newspaper and Google ads).
Standard X11 clone.
For me its scam.

it is pure scam, but he still trys to justify it as a legit currency with legit plans with still no POD..... not to mention the name sounds like Litefeathercoin lol.... copy and fail.
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:16:53 AM

For me its scam.

This I understand. There is less LFTC's coins available for miners. Thats why it looks like a scam.

I also understand, if you run a shop, without inventory and stock. The shop is not running.
I'm also mine some coins almost the full year, what happen with those coins?Huh??.
DEAD or low price. With only innovation of the coin and searching for merchants
Is not working. My mind is different about this.
You think I’m selling the premined coins on short time? Why? For ony 100 Satoshi? NO way.
This is the stock for the shop for more than 8 years. If LFTCEXCHANGE.COM is SETUP, who is fill up the Master-account?.

Proof of Developer we busy with this.
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:40:19 AM

For me its scam.

This I understand. There is less LFTC's coins available for miners. Thats why it looks like a scam.

I also understand, if you run a shop, without inventory and stock. The shop is not running.
I'm also mine some coins almost the full year, what happen with those coins?Huh??.
You think I’m selling the premined coins on short time? Why? For ony 100 Satoshi? NO way.
This is the stock for the shop for more than 8 years. If LFTCEXCHANGE.COM is SETUP, who is fill up the Master-account?.

It look like a scam not because of the smaller amount of coins mine able by miners. it screams scam because you premined 50% and are planning on moving an excessive amount for a sale to supply you with what, 4.5 million USD as you put it? you cant supply a website that looks professional that also screams scam, your coin description is weak and lacks information, screams scam, your inability to provide true and good reasoning as to why you deserve a net worth of approx 4.5 million USD with nothing more then empty promise's screams scam, the fact you probably don't have lending license's which you have failed to mention and provide proof of screams scam. the fact that your attempting to start a lending company worth net of 4.5 million USD from your own apartment screams scam..... Need i go on?

and please don't message me asking why hate you, because i don't hate you or anyone else. i dislike the fact your attempting to run a pump n dump scam to steal peoples hard earned BTC with nothing to back your claims otherwise.
If you have questions for me, place them here in public for everyone to see. We DO NOT need another Mt Gox or Mintpal stealing more btc.
So unless you can provide some serious proof to your claims i would suggest deleteing this thread and not bothering to launch such an obvious scam attempt, because at the end of the day all your words fall on deaf ears because you have nothing to back it.
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:53:28 AM

For me its scam.

It look like a scam not because of the smaller amount of coins mine able by miners. it screams scam because you premined 50% and are planning on moving an excessive amount for a sale to supply you with what, 4.5 million USD as you put it? you cant supply a website that looks professional that also screams scam, your coin description is weak and lacks information, screams scam, your inability to provide true and good reasoning as to why you deserve a net worth of approx 4.5 million USD with nothing more then empty promise's screams scam, the fact you probably don't have lending license's which you have failed to mention and provide proof of screams scam. the fact that your attempting to start a lending company worth net of 4.5 million USD from your own apartment screams scam..... Need i go on?

and please don't message me asking why hate you, because i don't hate you or anyone else. i dislike the fact your attempting to run a pump n dump scam to steal peoples hard earned BTC with nothing to back your claims otherwise.
If you have questions for me, place them here in public for everyone to see. We DO NOT need another Mt Gox or Mintpal stealing more btc.
So unless you can provide some serious proof to your claims i would suggest deleteing this thread and not bothering to launch such an obvious scam attempt, because at the end of the day all your words fall on deaf ears because you have nothing to back it.

This is your first time you telling that the information is not clear and not understandable. Thanks
dimonbiz

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 02:26:10 PM

100 sat and 30 000 000 000 coins , hahaha
patlftc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:47:59 PM

Nobody had thought of this concept so lats wait whats is happings.
sofar i am postive
nrg_wolf
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:47:35 PM

Nobody had thought of this concept so lats wait whats is happings.
sofar i am postive

makeing new accounts to support your own coin? shill accounts are so easy to spot Cheesy

Summary - patlftc   Picture/Text
Name:   patlftc
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   November 01, 2014, 01:47:29 AM
Last Active:   Today at 04:00:23 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Local Time:   November 12, 2014, 10:47:47 PM
Language:   
Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)

Summary - lftccoin   Picture/Text
Name:   lftccoin
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   October 31, 2014, 07:09:09 AM
Last Active:   November 12, 2014, 11:05:58 PM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Local Time:   November 12, 2014, 10:47:55 PM
Language:   
Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)
Signature:

local time identical.... Obvious shill account is still obvious lol.... screams scam even more Cheesy
lftccoin (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:36:10 AM

Thanks so far.
We still on the road.

Our team is still working on brochure, advertising, contracts etc.
erwin45

Activity: 70

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:55:58 PM

Thanks so far.
We still on the road.

Our team is still working on brochure, advertising, contracts etc.

some photo, SS, or whatever to proof you are doing it and not just promises backed with thin air will be very good Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: