Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Corrupted wallet.dat - any way of repairing?  (Read 7051 times)
frotto (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 02:30:35 PM

Sent you guys a PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

I don't know if it worth to revive this topic, but let's give it a chance.
When I try to work with the reddcointools, which are basicly the same as the bitcointools... I always end up getting a syntaxError : unexpected character after line continuation character.
This is very new to me and I would be happy if someone could give me some direction in it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

I don't know if it worth to revive this topic, but let's give it a chance.

Next time just start a new topic.

When I try to work with the reddcointools, which are basicly the same as the bitcointools... I always end up getting a syntaxError : unexpected character after line continuation character.
This is very new to me and I would be happy if someone could give me some direction in it.

As far as i am concerned, bitcointools is for bitcoin and reddcointools is for reddcoin ?
We need a few more information about how this error occured. Did you just run a tool? Or did you write a script?
If you wrote a script by yourself, then as the error message is stating: There is an unexpected character (where it shouln't be).
If you could post the snippet of your code where the error appears, it would be much easier to help you.
If you just ran a (downloaded) script and you get this error, then the tool is 'broken'. But still.. a code snippet would help to find the mistake.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: