Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX  (Read 193130 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:39:17 PM

Remember the coin is still on Yobit also.

i think if this coin is to survive, it needs a whole new revamp, which offers something people want, it's all very well being a store of value, but if no-one sees that value it's

useless.

I have contacted some of those previously involved, but they are busy with other things it seems Sad
That is exactly the problem we have with XDE. The coin is very nice and everything runs smoothly, but there is no community interest in developing things for XDE. Unless we find someone who could take it over and contribute seriously, we will end up, first being delisted from c-cex and then being completely forgotten.
Voting at cryptopia, sure, why not. Although we were merely able to collect about 20 votes a week,with 7 votes being mine. Not very impressive, to be honest.
Sorry for being sceptical, but unless there is a strong community push, I don't see this project going any further.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:22:17 PM

Well, it looks like nobody is really interested in getting XDE any further. A pity, because this coin had potential.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:00:24 PM

Ok, so there we go. XDE got delisted from c-cex. Now the only existing exchange is yobit, with two XDE trades in its entire history. Meaning I am probably the only one left who still cares about it. The question is: what do before disappearing and whether to do anything at all?

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:42:29 PM

well there are at least 2 of us who are still interested in XDE  Wink 

I'm sure there are more too who maybe dont post in here, or dont have the time to help with this coin since they are now working on others(fair play to them)

It just seems such a waste considering all the work that's been put into it Sad

If anyone Has anything they can bring to the table regarding this coin (in any way) please let us know.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 02:10:33 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 02:26:30 AM by vegasguy

Guys Im quite sure I know whats going on. Im about 95% sure I can solve this. First I own about 7% of the money supply.

Inflation is a killer of any coin. Thats been proven over and over again. But the opposite can be a killer too, where its so rare that people just dont want to pay for it.

Example : Do you see people lining up to buy $500,000 exotic cars? No. Because only a tiny percent of the population has that kind of money. If you are able to afford one of these, its a bastard to sell, because nobody has the money to buy it.

The price for this alt is so extreme that nobody will pay the price for it. So youll only ever see me say this once: Inflate the coin.

As the creator of FLY coin, I studied the economic factors of Crypto full time for a year and a half. Here is what I found:

The money supply has a direct tie to the price of the coin. Its not the ONLY factor, but I would say its about 50% of the factor. The other factor is activity of the dev or Lead of the coin, along with the community. So even if the coin leader cannot code, there needs to be someone as a icon to lead the coin and remain active as much as possible on the thread.

When I created FLY. After all my research I chose the number of 150k money supply. I think I nailed it when within 2 months, FLY passed the price of every single altcoin in existence, including Dash, and Litecoin.

So My advice to you guys is fork the coin, and purposefully inflate it. Layer the POS %. 24 hour min stake age.  Start aggressive:

for 30 days at 500% Apr,

31 days to 90 days 100% apr

91 days to 180 days 50%

After 180 days 50% POS with 7 day min stake.

The goal is to get around 100k-200k coins. Thats the "sweet spot".

Also no max age=nobody opens their wallet but once every month or once every 2 months. Needs to be max age 28 days.

Consider the coins already out there as seed coins. They will be very valuable in the beginning as they will be the coins that will generate massive other coins. When people discover that these "seed coins" will create other valuable coins, then the trading begins.

This will bring enormous interest back to the coin, and make it affordable for most.

I respect the concept of Double Eagle and 100 coins, but it just is not working.

Change logos to now read "100K". Still rare, and valuable. Market cap will skyrocket.

Ill be honest Ive been in XDE since V5, and I couldnt tell you who leads this coin, and makes the decisions. I beleive its uki , marcetin or mblados, but then when I asked, I was told its not. So its a community coin I think. Thats a BIG problem. So if this coin is to move forward, and succeed, there needs to be 1 person to lead the team, and that needs to be made clear who that is. Also is there a dev that can code for this?

These are the many problems why this coin is not doing well, AND it SHOULD!!

Let me know before you throw in the towel on this thing. It CAN be turned around and made very valuable!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:47:50 AM

HI ,where can I download the XDECOIN wallet?
nikkers

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:18:08 AM

there is a link in the 1st post of the thread  Wink
panda111

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:30:53 PM

Thank you.But the wallet is not syncing.It is stuck on block 27980.
Any help? Thanks.G  Smiley
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:42:44 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 06:57:47 PM by uki

Thank you.But the wallet is not syncing.It is stuck on block 27980.
Any help? Thanks.G  Smiley
Your wallet is actually syncing. That is the last block that was found. As soon as the time since the last block is bigger than 2 hours approx., the wallet shows out of sync.
As soon as someone finds new PoS block the wallet will be back in the up-to-date mode. The only thing you can do is to start staking - maybe you will be the one with blocks that are mature enough to produce the new block.

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 03:56:18 PM

Guys Im quite sure I know whats going on. Im about 95% sure I can solve this. First I own about 7% of the money supply.

Inflation is a killer of any coin. Thats been proven over and over again. But the opposite can be a killer too, where its so rare that people just dont want to pay for it.

Example : Do you see people lining up to buy $500,000 exotic cars? No. Because only a tiny percent of the population has that kind of money. If you are able to afford one of these, its a bastard to sell, because nobody has the money to buy it.

The price for this alt is so extreme that nobody will pay the price for it. So youll only ever see me say this once: Inflate the coin.

As the creator of FLY coin, I studied the economic factors of Crypto full time for a year and a half. Here is what I found:

The money supply has a direct tie to the price of the coin. Its not the ONLY factor, but I would say its about 50% of the factor. The other factor is activity of the dev or Lead of the coin, along with the community. So even if the coin leader cannot code, there needs to be someone as a icon to lead the coin and remain active as much as possible on the thread.

When I created FLY. After all my research I chose the number of 150k money supply. I think I nailed it when within 2 months, FLY passed the price of every single altcoin in existence, including Dash, and Litecoin.

So My advice to you guys is fork the coin, and purposefully inflate it. Layer the POS %. 24 hour min stake age.  Start aggressive:

for 30 days at 500% Apr,

91 days to 180 days 50%

Also no max age=nobody opens their wallet but once every month or once every 2 months. Needs to be max age 28 days.

Consider the coins already out there as seed coins. They will be very valuable in the beginning as they will be the coins that will generate massive other coins. When people discover that these "seed coins" will create other valuable coins, then the trading begins.

This will bring enormous interest back to the coin, and make it affordable for most.

I respect the concept of Double Eagle and 100 coins, but it just is not working.

Change logos to now read "100K". Still rare, and valuable. Market cap will skyrocket.

Ill be honest Ive been in XDE since V5, and I couldnt tell you who leads this coin, and makes the decisions. I beleive its uki , marcetin or mblados, but then when I asked, I was told its not. So its a community coin I think. Thats a BIG problem. So if this coin is to move forward, and succeed, there needs to be 1 person to lead the team, and that needs to be made clear who that is. Also is there a dev that can code for this?

Let me know before you throw in the towel on this thing. It CAN be turned around and made very valuable!

Vegas

i agree with that but need a dev

mblados was certainly a good dev but impossible to discuss with him and he lost all support from xde communauty
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:40:36 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 05:51:14 PM by uki

i agree with that but need a dev

mblados was certainly a good dev but impossible to discuss with him and he lost all support from xde communauty
If I remember it well, mblados was not interested in that role from the very beginning. He said his job was to migrate the old code to the new XDE, make sure it works and then eventually fix the PoS scheme for such a rare coin. He did all these tasks brilliantly and then left, leaving us with no dev. A coin without the main dev usually does not end up well, unless there is strong community support. That is where we are for the last six months or so. Looking better or worse for a new dev. I overtook the PR tasks, more or less in March, about the time mblados was leaving, and I failed at the most important one that is to find the new dev.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

for 30 days at 500% Apr,

91 days to 180 days 50%

Vegas
Vegas, first of all thanks a lot for a great post with the ideas on how to save XDE. I think it is definitely worth the effort.
Myself, I have been a PR guy since March, focusing mainly on getting new dev and new exchanges for XDE. I didn't manage to secure the dev, and that is what I consider my biggest failure so far. I tried to provide support to keep the coin at c-cex, but after two attempts of doing it practically alone, I threw the towel on the third time.

As for the changes you proposed. Making the long story short. We need a team of 2-4 people who will take care of yet another fork of XDE. I am definitely in favour of having one person holding the main responsibility of fixing the code and the rest providing the supportive roles, bridging between the dev and the community.
If it wasn't for my daily job plus a kid recently, I would start myself introducing changes you proposed in the code, but time-wise I won't make it. Therefore we need someone who already have similar experience and my first and very immediate question would be: would you like and be able to do that?
I will definitely play the supportive role, can also help with debugging, if there is a need for that. 
Second issue, is how to organise the details of the transition. Third, and not the least important is whether we have any funds to pay/attract the possible dev. I hold the bag of XDE coins similar to your and thus I could contribute to a bounty fund in XDE that would be worth much more, if the transition is successful.

panda111

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:04:06 PM

Thank you Uki ,yes  it is working, but it seems too late for me to whitdraw my XDE from ccex.
I am very disappointed.
Do you know if there is a way to get the coins from ccex?
I'd be so happy to get them to my wallet in some way.
Thanks so much anyway.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:58:17 PM

Thank you Uki ,yes  it is working, but it seems too late for me to whitdraw my XDE from ccex.
I am very disappointed.
Thanks so much anyway.
C-cex uses a very bad practice when de-listing coins: they announce which coins are in danger of being delisted like 2-3 weeks ahead of the deadline, and once the deadline expires and the volume is not fulfilled, they remove their wallet completely within less than 24 hours. Therefore your coins are probably gone for good, I am afraid, as they removed XDE already a week ago. What you should do is definitely contact them (issue a ticket) and request a withdrawal to your address. Please post us here about your progress in that matter.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:42:58 AM

I am very disappointed.
Thanks so much anyway.
C-cex uses a very bad practice when de-listing coins: they announce which coins are in danger of being delisted like 2-3 weeks ahead of the deadline, and once the deadline expires and the volume is not fulfilled, they remove their wallet completely within less than 24 hours. Therefore your coins are probably gone for good, I am afraid, as they removed XDE already a week ago. What you should do is definitely contact them (issue a ticket) and request a withdrawal to your address. Please post us here about your progress in that matter.

i think probably the best option for this coin could be to try to be listed in Polo, usually they have no problems with low volume
panda111

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:11:45 AM

yes , I have the coins in my wallet.I must say ,the ccex was ok.no complains.thanks for your help.I truly appreciate . Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:51:56 AM

yes , I have the coins in my wallet.I must say ,the ccex was ok.no complains.thanks for your help.I truly appreciate . Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Perfect. I am very happy that it worked for you and you managed to recover your coins. That is very positive experience and I hope c-cex will keep on improving their service like that.

mObLOBScHAr

Activity: 136
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:48:25 PM

nice suggestions from vegasguy on the last page.
I'm also one of the larger shareholders of this coin, but hadn't much time lately.
I will restart staking from now, to guarantee a steady block grow.
If I can help anything more just write me a pm.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:14:20 AM

Ok I dont know how many of you are familiar with flycoin. Well, that is my one and only coin. I have a team of 13 people with expertise in all areas including  3 full time devs that are the best and most talented in the world, 2 graphic artists, a master of economics (me), and multiple experienced cryptocurrency experts such as Cryptonit from dmd, and Crestington from Paycon coin and more. We have done things with FLY , most people couldnt even dream of. The technology we have created is one of a kind including first fully functioning antidump system, a bootstrap.dat that updates to the server after each block, so it remains current always,autoburn, that automatically burns a high percentage of the money supply and shows up in real time, and we are currently working on 2fa, google 2 factor authentication as well as an autoupdate feature (we are working on now).

So in 3 months we have a market cap of $400,000. So needless to say I have what it takes to make this coin brilliant, and I have the manpower to do it, and it wont cost anyone anything.

So enough on FLY. If you want to know more look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.0

ok.. so let me discuss this with my team and see what they think. As far as funding the devs, we will probably do a swap and pre-mine seed coins for them, and myself to stand as the icon to run XDE, and put in a mechanism so that  XDE can fund the devs, as I did with fly. FLY sustains itself because devs are always funded, and no not in fly, in btc. Its complicated, youll have to read my thread.

Anyway, Ill have to chat with the team and see if they want to do this. If so , this would be a FULL takeover with myself at the helm and having full power to make the decisions for the direction of XDE. Of course the community truly has the final say and everything will always be discussed with them.

So Let me propose this to my team, and get some feedback.

You can also PM me with any questions

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
nikkers

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:21:12 PM

this is very exciting news, if anything comes of it  Wink

one worry i have though, is that you overcomplicate XDE.

Fly is doing it's own thing which is great, but for me personally there's too many rules and i fear that would maybe put some of the more general users off, hopefully others

can chime in with their opinions  Wink

However any new possibilities with this coin are very exciting and i'm looking forward to seeing where this can go.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: