Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber  (Read 97624 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

The chart just tell me people are accumulating.
This might be one the next few big thing, he gathers and active dev team and an innovative concept behind.
Let's see, I just bought a little bag of it.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:58:53 PM

The chart just tell me people are accumulating.
This might be one the next few big thing, he gathers and active dev team and an innovative concept behind.
Let's see, I just bought a little bag of it.

Yeah I've been accumulating as much as I can of many coins like QSLV as they tumble, because the real profits are in bag holding for months great coins until they shoot for the moon and become really valuable in every day use. You can be a day trader and make a decent amount or lose a lot, or you can keep saving up good coins until they make you a fortune like the people who became Bitcoin millionaires over night.

youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 10:00:35 PM

Don't fret guys, a coin like this will grow over time like a tree until it has some big adoption then it will sky rocket so just forget the FUD noobs who are only hating as they do on every coin in existence and enjoy your long term profits. Cheers! Cheesy

It's going to the moon real world purposes next bitcoin stop fudding I think 234235$ next month Smiley
seabirds

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:30:26 AM

Where is dev? Huh
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:03:59 PM

Hello everyone, I just want to update you all on current progress with the project! I was away for a bit to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family, but I am back to work harder than ever.

My current focus is developing the back-end of the Quicksilver mobile app, as special care needs to be taken to guarantee user security and usability. Furthermore, I have contacted a contractor from 99Designs.com to work on the front-end design—our goal is obviously to make it as visually appealing as possible, while still maintaining a simplistic layout. I am excited for the end product, and thank you for your patience as we continue to press towards our goals!

While the mobile app is obviously the key goal for Quicksilver, we are also working on several updates for the cryptocurrency side of the project. I have completed everything from my end and they are currently in the hands of another, but I hope to have them ready to announce by the end of this week Smiley
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:36:15 PM

Hello everyone, I just want to update you all on current progress with the project! I was away for a bit to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family, but I am back to work harder than ever.

My current focus is developing the back-end of the Quicksilver mobile app, as special care needs to be taken to guarantee user security and usability. Furthermore, I have contacted a contractor from 99Designs.com to work on the front-end design—our goal is obviously to make it as visually appealing as possible, while still maintaining a simplistic layout. I am excited for the end product, and thank you for your patience as we continue to press towards our goals!

While the mobile app is obviously the key goal for Quicksilver, we are also working on several updates for the cryptocurrency side of the project. I have completed everything from my end and they are currently in the hands of another, but I hope to have them ready to announce by the end of this week Smiley

This is great to hear! I look forward to hearing further developments this week.

The crypto side of the project has me curious aswell, might we be seeing services from QS outside of its mobile app?

Thanks for the update  Wink

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:11:14 AM

Devs needs a vacation break too, thanks for the update!
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:05:52 PM

LMAO I remember someone saying they invested in this coin because the dev is 'nice'. LMAO

Hows that paying of for you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:46:31 PM

Bought at 2k... I'll hold my Bag.  40k easy.
TheBlonde

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

I'm like this coin for two reasons
1. The development plan
2. The Bittrex chart
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:19:16 PM

Well just because I wasn't posting on BCT doesn't mean I was taking a break. Too many exciting plans to take much of a break!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:19:56 PM

Well just because I wasn't posting on BCT doesn't mean I was taking a break. Too many exciting plans to take much of a break!
Exciting plans!!! DO TELL DO TELL Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

uyu833f

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:41:54 AM

Watching Smiley
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:27:26 AM

Blonde is in, i'm out.
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

Blonde is in, i'm out.

HAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:59:55 PM

Blonde is in, i'm out.
Blonde is in, I'm in.
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 06:58:29 PM

So happy to be a part of this community; this is a damn fine coin and I'll be accumulating all I can slowly in anticipation of the app Cheesy

Anyone who was dumb enough to sell a single QSLV will be pretty dang upset in a couple of weeks - that's for certain.

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:24:29 AM

So happy to be a part of this community; this is a damn fine coin and I'll be accumulating all I can slowly in anticipation of the app Cheesy

Anyone who was dumb enough to sell a single QSLV will be pretty dang upset in a couple of weeks - that's for certain.

I bought in which makes it even more upsetting that it's tanking hard.   Angry
QuicksilverCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:40:15 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 07:57:18 AM by QuicksilverCoin

Hello everyone, just checking back in with the community to give you the promised updates. Sorry they are a day later than promised! I was waiting on word from a developer, but as he is running later than anticipated, I’ll just go ahead and give you what I have.

1)   We are launching a multipool! The Quicksilver multipool will be in partnership with Jumbucks, and their “Multicoin Multipool.” This means that the Quicksilver community can point their miners at the Jumbucks multipool (http://mp.coinmarketscoin.com/), insert a Quicksilver address, and receive Quicksilver in payment for their hashrate.  A small fee of 5% of the hashrate will go towards the Jumbucks miners, as payment for the service. The Quicksilver multipool is not yet live, and while it is in the hands of another, I expect it to be up quite soon! This multipool will allow you to dust off your old miners and put them to good use adding consistent buy pressure to the QSLV market, while accumulating extra coins. I myself have several miners which I’ll be pulling out of cold storage!  Having worked with the Jumbucks dev (Jyap) in the past, I look forward to both communities benefiting from this partnership. I will post an update when the Quicksilver multipool is officially live.

2)   We have unveiled a new logo! While the old logo was quite aesthetically pleasing and worked well for our introduction to the cryptocurrency community, some talks with potential partners brought to light the need for Quicksilver to portray a sharper and more modern image. The creation of a simpler and bolder logo is the first step in this process.

3)   I hope to unveil some previews of the mobile app soon. The design is still subject to change as development on the back end of the app continues, however, I want to give the community a good idea about what to expect, AND, I’d love feedback about the design and layout of the app.

Thanks everybody for your continued support!  If you have any questions, you can always post them here, on Twitter, or email me at Quicksilvercoin@gmail.com.
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:34:42 PM

Hello everyone, just checking back in with the community to give you the promised updates. Sorry they are a day later than promised! I was waiting on word from a developer, but as he is running later than anticipated, I’ll just go ahead and give you what I have.

1)   We are launching a multipool! The Quicksilver multipool will be in partnership with Jumbucks, and their “Multicoin Multipool.” This means that the Quicksilver community can point their miners at the Jumbucks multipool (http://mp.coinmarketscoin.com/), insert a Quicksilver address, and receive Quicksilver in payment for their hashrate.  A small fee of 5% of the hashrate will go towards the Jumbucks miners, as payment for the service. The Quicksilver multipool is not yet live, and while it is in the hands of another, I expect it to be up quite soon! This multipool will allow you to dust off your old miners and put them to good use adding consistent buy pressure to the QSLV market, while accumulating extra coins. I myself have several miners which I’ll be pulling out of cold storage!  Having worked with the Jumbucks dev (Jyap) in the past, I look forward to both communities benefiting from this partnership. I will post an update when the Quicksilver multipool is officially live.

2)   We have unveiled a new logo! While the old logo was quite aesthetically pleasing and worked well for our introduction to the cryptocurrency community, some talks with potential partners brought to light the need for Quicksilver to portray a sharper and more modern image. The creation of a simpler and bolder logo is the first step in this process.

3)   I hope to unveil some previews of the mobile app soon. The design is still subject to change as development on the back end of the app continues, however, I want to give the community a good idea about what to expect, AND, I’d love feedback about the design and layout of the app.

Thanks everybody for your continued support!  If you have any questions, you can always post them here, on Twitter, or email me at Quicksilvercoin@gmail.com.

!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME NEWS, DEV!!!! Cant wait for some multipool action Cheesy

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: