Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik  (Read 6734 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:31:24 AM

penis wars...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thedok

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:08:36 PM

penis wars...
yeah, what a bunch of dicks
The_FluffyBunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:28:35 PM

Spoetnik, you are one sad person ...
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:24:08 PM

hahaha this forum is gold man, comedy shit

LOL!

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:27:13 PM

I can't believe that he posted that ITO must raise 850 BTC to be considered complete. Has the ITO already concluded or is it going to start soon?

spoogemcduck

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:31:11 PM

Uh, wait i thought Cryptocurrency isn't regulated and you can't sue anyone ?

i hope youre not serious

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:36:19 PM

No-one cares

This scammer Oldminer is behind many scams..
such as Carbon coin where i busted him.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526031.0

edit:
and by the way i think we all do because Dan claims to have one account here.. i quoted him saying it yesterday !

and Oldminer
You have the lowest quality posts on this forum your the king of Scam coin defending Trolling with one liner insults then you go back to hiding like a coward.
All you have to so is look at this scammers post history..

You will always be my favorite 'special person' sputters.

Btw, hows that 'bowel retention' issue going these days?

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:26:21 PM

I gotta speak up this time. I have to admit, me and Spoetnik have had words the past.

I don't agree with the basic premise that there simply should not be any new coins because their is enough. Not one has made it in my eyes, even Bitcoin.

BUT THIS TIME HE IS TOTALLY CORRECT.

Dan is going to have a real hard time suing him when he is making his great escape with all you idiots money!!

This is the most blatant snake oil scam ever.

Get them Spoetnik!!!! Great Job on this one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:32:05 PM

every one thats pissed and not looking are the one,s who lost / are lozing money

everytime the price move,s down LOL

the premine is gone ( he needed a new premine ) which was blocknet <

lol no ty
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:39:05 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 07:58:10 AM by Oldminer

No-one cares

such as Carbon coin where i busted him.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526031.0

edit:
and by the way i think we all do because Dan claims to have one account here.. i quoted him saying it yesterday !

and Oldminer
You have the lowest quality posts on this forum your the king of Scam coin defending Trolling with one liner insults then you go back to hiding like a coward.

I don't see why your so interested in how frequently i shit..
If you REALLY have to know i'd say it's going fairly well but i could use something in my diet to go a little more frequently.
any other pressing, urgent questions Scam-coin pusher ?

This is the kind of scammy shit this fucker pushes around here guys.. CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency

so read that link and then you can see i already exposed him for fraud multiple times.. hence why he is here trying to bad mouth me personally.

clowns should be quiet..

lol..I swear you got ADD...

Oh and btw, yes I do have another question seeing as you asked. What fucking school did you go to dude? Where you like educated in Bangledesh? Your grammar is atrocious. At least put a fucking capital letter at the beginning of a sentence and learn to paragraph. If you refer to 'I' as in me, you should capitalize the letter. As my teacher told me, you capitalize it as I (as in me) is important. When you change subjects, start a new paragraph. Its not fucking hard. I swear every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm reading the post of a 4 year old.

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:30:52 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 08:45:20 AM by Oldminer

No-one cares

edit:

and Oldminer

I don't see why your so interested in how frequently i shit..
If you REALLY have to know i'd say it's going fairly well but i could use something in my diet to go a little more frequently.
any other pressing, urgent questions Scam-coin pusher ?

This is the kind of scammy shit this fucker pushes around here guys.. CARBONCOIN: The Completely Carbon Neutral Cryptocurrency

so read that link and then you can see i already exposed him for fraud multiple times.. hence why he is here trying to bad mouth me personally.

clowns should be quiet..

lol..I swear you got ADD...

Oh and btw, yes I do have another question seeing as you asked. What fucking school did you go to dude? Where you like educated in Bangledesh? Your grammar is atrocious. At least put a fucking capital letter at the beginning of a sentence and learn to paragraph. If you refer to 'I' as in me, you should capitalize the letter. As my teacher told me, you capitalize it as I (as in me) is important. When you change subjects, start a new paragraph. Its not fucking hard. I swear every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm reading the post of a 4 year old.

mind your own business and stick to the topic scammer.

and whine about "atrocious grammar" elsewhere i couldn't care less what you think.
and i willnow spend less effort to spell properly..

should quit whiel you were ahead prick.. Wink
watch yoru mouth and don't poke the bear with stick scammer  Roll Eyes

edit:
And thanks for yet another one of your valuable contributions to crypto or it's discussions.

Not a problem. I hope it helped. Before we chat again could you please fill out this questionairre so I can get you the help you need lol http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&ved=0CEUQFjAG&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psyq.nl%2Ffiles%2F1263005%2FDIVA_2_EN.pdf&ei=nI1YVLyoE4itmAWopICYCQ&usg=AFQjCNGty9-XWXWhciNi63BHW7kJDAr6Pw&sig2=NrbQ-KC8nmvpOt2wP32dEg&cad=rja

Essentially, this is what your suffering from lol

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:46:38 AM

Oldminer i am going to sue you !

You cant, you got no money. But hey, you could still buy some blocknet and wait for the pump...  Grin

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:03:58 AM

Oldminer i am going to sue you !

You cant, you got no money. But hey, you could still buy some blocknet and wait for the pump...  Grin

Credibility and integrity is worth more than money my cocky mouthy friend.. two things you will NEVER have .

Yea its kinda sad though you got neither despite all your efforts lol

Oh, and stay of those cam sites if you want any integrity. I spoke to your mum about it already. Even she said your a dick & I could only agree..

p.s. You dont have the biggest wang in the room no matter how much you try & swing it around...lol

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:33:08 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 10:15:31 AM by Oldminer

ok i'll play along.. I am broke and have no money.. are you done now ?
going to back up quietly into the shadows and wait to troll me some more later again ? (as usual)

you keep harping on, trying to get me to say.. what i made etc and i am not biting smart ass lol Wink
funny you didn't figure that out 5 comments back LOL

so uhhh i am broke.. can we move on now ?
anything to contribute to the topic ?

and by the way do you see a pattern yet ?

i have had to ask you if you have something to say on topic.. and if you are done insulting me EVERY time i see your name come up here.
you do nothing but *try and Troll and usually on me.. i should go collect up the 100 insulting comments you have left me and post it for all to see as a gallery of pathetic.

each and every single time i own your ass and like a moron you keep running at me for more Mr. "Hero" member  Roll Eyes
go back to blowing Dan's cock scammer.
and please make a bit of effort to stay on topic.. i mean even just a teeny eeeeny weeenyy tiny bit for once buddy LOL
other wise you just look like a douche.. i wouldn't even say Troll either because what you do is transparent and just sad and lame.. more like childish spamming :/

learn to realize when your out of your league and it is time to tuck your tail between your legs and skulk away scammer brat.

And yes i have do have credibility and yes i do value it more than money and have proven it by my actions in crypto endlessly.
want 6 stories of me refusing money off the top of my head verified with witnesses ?
do you have any ?

PS:
I hope you feel like a big man too for picking on someone with a disability.. i have eye problems and struggle to see to type on my keyboard
and i saw a doctor for 3 hours yesterday about it and i have to go back tomorrow morning so feel like a big man now ?

get some class..

Ok, Im sorry to hear about your problems. I really am.

But hey, heres a tip to make things better (I hope you can read this). Please do not abuse me & troll me if you want things to get better. It will get you nowhere. I can play with you all day long lol. Its me that owns your ass, not vice-versa.

- signed Hero Member (seeing as this means so much to you)

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:17:45 AM

Well, i was found guilty Sad

There was a class action lawsuit by all the many guys in Crypto who all said they were going to sue me before.

Sadly i lost the case.
I find out tomorrow how long my sentence will be.. pray for me people (to Satan)
That is what i get for taking part in a "smear campaign" i should have know better  Cry

I am sorry for my horrible FUD and want to go on the record saying BlockNET is one legit currency thingymabobberdoohickywhatchyamacallitdealycoin

FUD first.. get sued later  Shocked

FUD first & ask questions later™
Suggestive Melon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:28:14 PM

guilty for what? Telling the truth?  It has to be false information to be categorized as defamation, what were the guys in that courtroom smoking?  Dan Metcalf is a morally bankrupt POS, I hope he gets space AIDS.  And I also hope you don't go to jail Spoetnik, good luck.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:03:53 PM

Thanks Wink
I WAS just joking reminding people.. THIS happened !

Dan is still stringing people along of course..

Oh and i have lost count how many lawsuit threats i have gotten.
They love to threaten you with that in this FREE MARKET  Cheesy

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:34:30 PM

Admit it Spoetnik. You were nervous as hell for a while. You even hid out for a few months. Now you're feeling cocky enough to bump this old thread.

Then again how do you get "blood out of a stone". Not much use suing someone on welfare.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:43:42 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 06:00:48 AM by Spoetnik

Admit it Spoetnik. You were nervous as hell for a while. You even hid out for a few months. Now you're feeling cocky enough to bump this old thread.

Then again how do you get "blood out of a stone". Not much use suing someone on welfare.

LOL I had to move ..as i told you all.
I cancelled my ISP service thinking i would be moving in 30 days but it took forever.
So.... i started using a library or my phone.
I never did actually leave i just posted less.

Further more if you and VOD think i am on Welfare then prove it.. or STFU.
He also said i was an Indian living on a reservation and he pays my taxes and that i was a pedophile.
(Note i was offended by his racist comments even though i am white)
Why ?
Because i made a joke about people from Alberta being "trailer trash".
I said us guys in BC recognize those red lettered license plates coming in and laugh.
But i guess he did not find it funny and then proceeded to slander me with lies and trash my rating.

Thanks for the opportunity to explain and make him look like a dink again Wink

Cocky ?
Fuck n' right i am and i earned it.. i am ALWAYS right.
I am the KING of crypto predictions  Cool

Bottom line people.. is this sleazy weirdo crawled out of the woodwork because i exposed this ONGOING scam.
called BLOCKNET

Don't want Spoetnik exposing your scams ? Then don't make them.
Such as the sleazy douche OLDMINER who commented here earlier caught up in the scam Carbon Coin.
And now i see on his rating he has carried on with his scammy BS.

Maybe you scammers should keep your head down ?
Don't bother me any though.. wanna have a run at ole Spoetnik ?
You will get eaten alive then laughed at  Cheesy

I permanently forever 24/7 take all comers and have never been defeated.. i am bullet proof.
I am the king of the god damn internet punks ..it's MINE !
You wanna piece ? I'll give you the whole god damn thing bucko !

You got my "Legendary" opinion (the correct one) ..what more do you want ?
So sit down and be quiet you may learn something kid.
You are dismissed i am done with you.. for now.

But seriously LOL ...
i have no idea why you would want to come out swinging at me and defending the scam BlockNET.
..odd

Oh and for future reference if you have any questions about my personal life just ask me.
It will be more accurate than listening to delusional morons on here who have a track record of lying
..when i do NOT

VOD's a lying Fraud
He got in a hissy fit and went off the deep end insulting me then trolling me for about 2 months consistently making up anything he could think of to insult me then wandered off after i kicked his ass.  Cool
If that douche is your source of information then i feel sorry for you.. AND i laugh at you ROFL

He's the one gripping his cock next to Stan Lee pictured below..

Unlike all of you douche bags i do not lie and juggle accounts.
Nor do i get caught supporting scam coins.

So..
Oh yeaaaah i was sweating bullets worried i was going to get sued by a fraud running a scam ICO.  Cheesy
suuuuure i was shaking in my god damn boots !
I was so scared i think i pee'd a little Sad
I was nothing but a scared puppy waiting for a rap on the nose with a news paper after it pee'd on the floor waiting.. huddled in a puddle of my pee scared shivering whimpering like a fucking little bitch  Cry

Reality Check Time !
I bumped this thread because it's STILL a scam !

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 02:47:39 AM

Comparing your trust with Vod's. I have no choice but to believe Vod.  "Legendary" does not make you trustworthy.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: