Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Botanical Incense Smoking Blend  (Read 4123 times)
AncientX (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 09:06:08 PM

You like those really relaxing herbal incense's ? K2, spice, mojo, and so on?

Well for a much cheaper price, you can get the same legal high pleasure of this special brand of incense.

( THIS IS NOT WEED, THIS IS SEVERAL DIFFERENT HERBS INFUSED WITH AM-2201, A SYNTHETIC AND LEGAL CANNABANOID LIKE THC
SUPER DOSED AM-2201 HERBAL INFUSED SMOKING BLEND
1g = $10
3.5g = $25
7g = $50
14g = $60
28g = $100

Free shipping to the US

Great for smokers who have drug tests to worry about!

FQA from the Maker

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q:What is AM-2201?
A: AM-2201
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AM-2201 (1-(5-fluoropentyl)-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole) discovered by chemist Tyler Merrill, is a drug that acts as a potent but unselective agonist for the cannabinoid receptor CB1, with a Ki of 1.0nM at CB1 and 2.6nM at CB2.[1]

Q: What is a cannabinoid receptor?
A: (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The cannabinoid receptors are a class of cell membrane receptors under the G protein-coupled receptor superfamily.[1][2][3] As is typical of G protein-coupled receptors, the cannabinoid receptors contain seven transmembrane spanning domains.[4] Cannabinoid receptors are activated by three major group of ligands, endocannabinoids (produced by the mammalian body), plant cannabinoids (such as THC, produced by the cannabis plant) and synthetic cannabinoids (such as HU-210). All of the endocannabinoids and plant cannabinoids are lipophilic, i.e. fat soluble, compounds.

Q:What is an agonist? How is that compared to THC, the primary component of Marijuana?
A: (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) An agonist is a chemical that binds to a receptor of a cell and triggers a response by that cell. Agonists often mimic the action of a naturally occurring substance. Whereas an agonist causes an action, an antagonist blocks the action of the agonist and an inverse agonist causes an action opposite to that of the agonist. The pharmacological actions of THC result from its partial agonist activity at the cannabinoid receptor CB1, located mainly in the central nervous system, and the CB2 receptor, mainly expressed in cells of the immune system. [11] The psychoactive effects of THC are primarily mediated by its activation of CB1G-protein coupled receptors, which result in a decrease in the concentration of the second messenger molecule cAMP through inhibition of adenylate cyclase.[12]

Q: Why don't you just sell the AM-2201 Powder?
A: With the infusion I make, I can moderate how much AM-2201 you are going to get per average dose. I have smoked the powder and smoked what I believe was too much of it and it was not a comfortable experience. I want to be safe and keep you all safe so I don't sell the powder, just my moderated infusion of it. I assure you the blend is still potent!

Q: You don't use acetone. Why not? What do you use instead?
A: Acetone leaves a strange flavor on herbal leafs. The smoke makes your teeth hurt and feel brittle with repeated use. More people report getting headaches with acetone. I use an infusion of AM-2201 with Everclear and Bacardi 151 liquor.

GUARANTEED TO GET YOU FLYING!

Feel Like buying me a energy drink? go ahead and donate Cheesy
12YNZzcvtcfjS2gSBtHkxNSbhu7wrXQWYT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 10:58:28 PM

i think i saw this on SR. same guy?
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 02:33:27 AM

Nah, i buy bulk from him

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 03:30:48 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

If its legal, why are the prices very similar to mid grade marijuana? (in the lower increments mostly) 1g = $10 but 1o is $100?

Nothing against you or your product, I'm just curious. Drug prices have good reason to be high (no pun intended) because of the risk/effort put in, but without the risk, why aren't the prices on the order of $5 per g, if that.

P.S I'm not a smoker, I just have some various street knowledge because all commodity trade fascinates me.
David_Benz
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 03:45:22 AM

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT.

IT WILL FUCK YOU UP.

TRUST ME

DO NOT SMOKE THIS SHIT AND SHAME ON YOU SELLER.

I am the Bitcoinica Hacker.
Ricochet

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 05:34:18 AM

Yeah, gonna have to agree with the above poster, though in a slightly less accusatory tone.  Sometime last summer I decided to give it a shot and bought a few grams from the local head shop (think it was around $10/gram or close to it).  I did not know how potent the synthetic stuff was, smoked wayyyy more than I should have, and ended up having a terrible night, with a weird head pain at the very top of my head that felt like my skull was expanding beyond the confines of my skin.  It was quite painful, and I still felt that headache for months afterwards at various occasions.  My heart rate was around 130 bpm just lying down I believe, as I measured when I was finally calmed down enough to concentrate long enough to measure it.

Never touching the stuff again; it's not worth it.  Of course whatever you choose to do to your body is your own decision, but I implore you to at least read some of the testimonials on Erowid first. 
AncientX (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 08:19:32 AM

If its legal, why are the prices very similar to mid grade marijuana? (in the lower increments mostly) 1g = $10 but 1o is $100?

Nothing against you or your product, I'm just curious. Drug prices have good reason to be high (no pun intended) because of the risk/effort put in, but without the risk, why aren't the prices on the order of $5 per g, if that.

P.S I'm not a smoker, I just have some various street knowledge because all commodity trade fascinates me.

O.o Because its pretty much just legal weed... Its sold to Adults 18+
And its priced like that because, thats normally how people by this stuff, by the gram, or eighth of an ounce.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT.

IT WILL FUCK YOU UP.

TRUST ME

DO NOT SMOKE THIS SHIT AND SHAME ON YOU SELLER.

Dude, don't flame my thread.
People can do whatever they want, and this is a much safer version of what they sell in headshops.

Yeah, gonna have to agree with the above poster, though in a slightly less accusatory tone.  Sometime last summer I decided to give it a shot and bought a few grams from the local head shop (think it was around $10/gram or close to it).  I did not know how potent the synthetic stuff was, smoked wayyyy more than I should have, and ended up having a terrible night, with a weird head pain at the very top of my head that felt like my skull was expanding beyond the confines of my skin.  It was quite painful, and I still felt that headache for months afterwards at various occasions.  My heart rate was around 130 bpm just lying down I believe, as I measured when I was finally calmed down enough to concentrate long enough to measure it.

Never touching the stuff again; it's not worth it.  Of course whatever you choose to do to your body is your own decision, but I implore you to at least read some of the testimonials on Erowid first. 
The herbal incenses sold in headshops, usually contain acetone in the leaves, they soak the bulk amount of leaves, so that their main chemical, like JWH-018 will absorb into the leaves.
So obviously, smoking acetone in itself is a moronic thing todo, and could cause who knows what to happen.
Where as soaking it in alcohol, your just getting 2 chemicals that have been tested, and guaranteed to be safe for the body.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:12:02 AM

For $10/gram I would advise anyone to just stick with the real deal and write this shit off.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: