Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:41:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GeFii's Happy Holiday BITCOIN RAFFLE!  (Read 248 times)
GeFii (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:56:30 AM

Hello Everyone!
GeFii Here!   Happy Holidays!

I want to let the BitcoinTalk Community know that I will be Hosting my First BITCOIN RAFFLE! Cheesy
If enough interest is peaked and there is enough community participation, I am hoping that this will be one of MANY Raffles to come!

I WILL BE HOLDING THIS FIRST RAFFLE FOR FREE! No Ticket purchase required!
(I am doing this because I'd like to gain the community's trust, peak interest and also let people see how these raffles will work!)

Here are the rules of the RAFFLE:
1. ONE Raffle ticket PER BitcoinTalk account.
2. There will be a date set each raffle for the drawing of the winner(s) ticket(s)
3. If the Max number of tickets for purchase are SOLD OUT before the declared date of drawing, the drawing will happen the day FOLLOWING the day of the tickets selling out.

This first Raffle will be a small one. While normally participants will be required to purchase a ticket (ranging from .50cents to $5 depending on maximum prizes and number of tickets being sold), for this raffle, I will be giving away the tickets to the first 20 people to reply to this post!

As stated right above:
I will be giving away the tickets to the first 20 people to reply to this post!
If you made the first 20, you will receive a Raffle Ticket via. Private message.
this ticket will have a code, do not lose this code because it is needed to claim your prize after a drawing!

Here's a sample ticket:
http://i65.tinypic.com/f9qxra.png
(THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE and does not contain data regarding this raffle)

I plan to hold ALL Future Drawings LIVE! Since this is a small, free, Promotional-type raffle to gauge the interest of the community, I will not be doing this drawing live.

I'm hoping to quickly give away ALL 20 FREE tickets and Hopefully have this drawing for our first OFFICIAL Raffle as soon as TOMORROW!

"The HAPPY HOLIDAYS FIRST OFFICIAL RAFFLE SLASH GIVE AWAY" PRIZES"Roll Eyes

FIRST PRIZE: $10.00 - in BTC delivered direct to your BTC Wallet

SECOND PRIZE: $5.00 -  in BTC delivered direct to your BTC Wallet

THIRD PRIZE: (ONE) FREE Ticket for use in ANY of my upcoming Raffles (up to $2 ticket price)

REMEMBER!

To Gain entry and a Ticket to this Raffle, Just REPLY to THIS POST stating your interest! (if you just have a question but do not want a ticket, please say so.)

(if found using multiple accounts to manipulate and take advantage of this raffle will result in permanent disqualification to this and any future Raffles, I will also Neg. Trust you.)

GOOD LUCK ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:32:39 AM

Many have tried to run raffle or lottery before too but they failed to either gain attention or trust. If you like to run lottery you need to use a trusted person to escrow all the fund for lottery and he may release it to winners after they get selected. Also to select winners what method, site or script you will be using? You atleast need a site to properly run raffle and trusted escrow from this forum who like to hold your lottery fund.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:56:57 AM

Okay posting here to participate! I'm not sure if I have understood the thread completely but if I'm suppose to send some bitcoins to participate,cancel my entry by default.Incase it's a promotion free thingy,I'm in !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: