Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 2231 times)
Danny Madoff

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:13:40 AM

This just keeps getting worse..... All that comes to mind is ENRON and Bernie Madoff

I won't mention the other person with a project of a new coin that will "change the world" LOL but he was the leader of the BC Pump...

If you knew Bernie Madoff's past would you invest in him now?

Trust me I'm honest guys don't let the family history sway you away from supporting my initial shitcoin offering!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ILoveBigBlackCocks

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:37:03 AM

Sorry, mate, there was a little....ummmm....accident with the paid shill payroll last week.
I seem to have spent it all on Lambo's and 'bronchitis medication'........sorry, guys. Embarrassed

I do have some very tasty kittens if you'd like......

You are such an asshole!  You promised!

And if you ship the kittens to me, they will probably die before they get here and I won't get the joy of murdering them so what's the point?

Ugh, whatever.  I trust you will sacrifice them to the Dark Lord in my name.  Hail Satan.
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:50:14 PM

"So yes, many people become very quiet when they're faced with the realistic possibility that they're going to have to defend against a libel claim even if what they said is true. Because it's all very well to defend, but if it costs $10,000 to defend a true comment, well you're out $10,000. How much is it worth?"

Source: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/libel-chill-quashing-negative-online-090000416.html

It comes down to how much are you willing to pay to prove you are right. If a big dawg comes after you its going to cost one way or the other.  You have to lawyer up or risk having a hefty judgement ruled against you.

After all the wars, lies, scams and campaigns here and all the other bs, but this post above is marking a all time low in this forum for me.

But can anyone say something about these issues?

Normally I'd just laugh this out when empty threats of suing comes up, but I couldn't resist and I wanted to slander some. I think OP sucks dick for a living ROFL. So sue me cocksucker.

Where is the millions evaporating? The XC scumbags dumped the last of their XC while announcing their shit scam a week or so ago, just like they do with all of their announcements. Instead of question them back about the premine audit, open source code, whitepaper etc, they just want to cheer away and dump crap on newbies. And when their scam begins to show up, they threaten with empty shit.

Sue me scumbag.

So XC had a premine and they dumped it before BlockNet ITO ?
How big was the premine, can't find it in the ANN ?
How long was the Proof-of-Work phase (in days)?
I assume XC is not really full closed-source, where can i find the open-sourced code from XC ?

very chaotic all, just doing it for personal overview

I. So XC had a premine and they dumped it before BlockNet ITO ?

an overview:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112830/the-alt-cracks-1030-xc-spends-its-premine-nxtty-is-released-shaq-talks-quark-more

looks not like transparency.. but here a comment from a member of the development team:

Anyone buying this needs to read the XC thread.  The developers of this are the same ones in XC who dumped all their premine before starting blocknet.

is this actually confirmed?
XC seemed to be the only currency that has working anonymity and many other features that other coins only promise to deliver

It would be stupid to dump XC premine right when blocknet ICO is running

Hi all

I can now give some clarity on the status of XC's premine:

- The premine has been completely spent since mid September.

- Dan has been part-funding XC's development since day one (XChat and the multipool, among other things), and funding it entirely since Rev 2.

- Dan will continue to fund XC's development, and so nothing about the source of the funding or the pace of development will change.

- Specifically, XC's funding comes from Dan's corporation, which has pioneered IP over RF in marine environments.

- The premine was not dumped or traded for profit at any stage.

- The premine was used exclusively for paying for XC's project - that is, for Teka and I to work, for websites, PR expenses, the ATM deal, etc.

XC is, and will continue to be, Dan's baby. He has personally invested over 1000 hours of his time into it.
Since it's been developed at his own expense for some time, you have good reason to believe that he won't just lose interest.
His personal stake is significant, and this serves to increase his commitment.

II. How big was the premine, can't find it in the ANN ?

2% iirc with the last of it at this address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XS4QLi6VpQQo79HLkoFBj5YZkn6p6TuLKG.htm

You can see it wound down.

XC as it is currently isn't open source, but their old mixer is.

III. How long was the Proof-of-Work phase (in days)?
Also...

In the words of our pig, Dan:

"Yes I estimated 99k premined - but it was 130k coins - these coins will be used for bounties, and coin development .. 130k out of 17Million....

wallet addres of pre-mined blocks - XQXEFhfWZLTczMSwXWnhJ5y36KodfSnGCm
"

After a while the fucker shrinked the total amount of coins from 17M to 5M because of some bullshit excuses... while keeping the same 130k premine. What a great way of tripling your money, heh ? Anyways, these things added up and made me think multiple times before putting my hard earned money into this shitclone.

i am not sure, was the POW phase shortened?

IV. I assume XC is not really full closed-source, where can i find the open-sourced code from XC ?

only the old mixer is open-source, so i am woundering why the people saying the tech is so advanced, i am right that noone really knows (beside the dev-team) and where can i find the old mixer code?
but they want to release some code from XBrigde as Proof-of-Concept, which should be done as soon as possible in my opinion.

// and Bittrex will pull up buy walls after the ITO ends, Bter BlockNet trading seems disabled (#edit is back again!), actually it looks very modest.

An announcement from Bittrex regarding the ITO:

BlockNet ITO - What happened and next steps.

First off, let me thank all our users for their patience on the matter.  We are actively working with everyone to ensure the best outcome for all parties. Before we get started, I want to provide a little background.  BlockNet was the first ICO we agreed to do where we didn't have complete control of the coin supply. We've learned our lesson, we will not be participating in any offering where we are not in a position to enforce agreed upon terms.

Somewhere along the way, there was a miscommunication and BLOCK coins were released for both trading and staking.  By enforcing the escrow terms, we put Bittrex users at a disadvantage.  To remedy this, we will put up a buy wall at the ITO price for 48 hours after the ITO ends on November 5th.  We will not allow deposits or withdrawals during this 48 hour window.  This will allow any users wanting a refund to receive one.  Once this window closes, we will pull the buy wall and evaluate the escrow terms.  If everything checks out, we will release the funds to the developer and open the wallet and market for trading.

Thank you Bittrex! This is really awesome.

one voice of the XC community which i think should be mentioned..

Question for the XC Team.

If this has been asked and answered I apologize ahead of time.

Will a public ledger be posted with schedules for disbursement of funds and to whom as the project moves forward?

If this has not been addressed at all yet, I suggest it be so.  You have an opportunity to tighten up how things are run.  Obviously due to the FUD and otherwise unflattering posts, along with an ITO release perhaps not as fully thought through as was needed this needs to be done and advertised quite loudly.  

You've got a great opportunity here with Blocknet and if you don't lock down the details and make them crystal clear it will hurt everyone involved.

As an aside, I think the team needs to take personal responsibility to protect the asset value of XC holders.  XC is a Gem in an otherwise bland and shady community of coins, it's up to you guys to keep that Gem polished.

and finally the official statement:

I wanted to make a clear and concise statement about all of this mud slinging going around....

As everybody involved with XC's knows I did numerous freelance projects, some of which Prometheus was involved in, like KeyOS and Halc.  Yesterday I was so frustrated with everything that was ALREADY PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE [stated on twitter and in the XC OP/ANN] being portrayed as some type of scam.. Accusing me of being Prometheus, accusing me of being the dev. of numerous coins and half the coins in blocknet...that I simply answered no to any and all questions.   None of these allegations are true, I am DAN METCALF and I have never used any other account than ATCSECURE on this forum.  Nor did I ever participate into any scam's, nor would I ever...  the comments about XC's POW being stopped because I was paid off is a complete fabrication.

What I find most interesting about this amount of FUD is that all the information was already public, and to think that I have all these alias's on this forum is complete insanity.

My full statement on the matter can be viewed at http://www.atcsecure.com/blog/Official_Statement.pdf

Also blocknet's assets and funds will be held in escrow and released as development progress's.  Blocknet is not a scam, but a legitimate project and proof of concept code will be available shortly.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

we will see how it will end, i have no clue
regards
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:56:41 PM

So, it seems that SUPERnet and NXT are the only trustworthy here, aren't they?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: