Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82172 times)
OldManKid

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:48:47 AM

After one of my friends showed me the block explorer evidence that 1 person holds most of the coins I have decided to not support EFL(pointless), NLG is just full of poor people so that coin will never go anywhere. So this will be my last post here. Good luck making that person rich!

You don't have to be ashamed to be superficial, but if you express yourself on Bitcointalk it becomes so visible. You'd better just watch.

Did it cross your mind that public keys with large balances could belong to multiple people and a miriad of small balances could belong to one. There is no way to tell what belongs to who. There are more then 10.000 public keys with positive balances in existance. 47 of hem contain more then 99.000 each, 9 of them are premine (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/efl/#!rich). There is no way to interconnect these public keys. You can trace their inputs and outputs but nothing more. Only if you are not concerned about privacy you will use a public key twice. There has been one public key (LXZKXgKU3vToPAoGgTsx83QcxWRjWHfyF6) that had a total influx of 4188250.98 That key belongs to bittrex and has been used in the early days by the original devs to collect bitcoins and pay their bills. That's not the way it should have been but they are reasonably accounted for and they are all on the market now or in other peoples wallets.
To clear any misunderstanding : the 750.000 leftover is part of the balance of the bittrex wallet. It has nothing to do with individual account-balances. Bittrex accounts are just database records outside the blockchain.

To put things in perspective further :
There is, as we speak 14.571.428 EFL in existance and 4.956.772 of that is secured premine. The premine balance is 100% accounted for on http://egulden.org/info/boekhouding/premine . The 38 "rich" public keys together contain 7.7M EFL. At least 6 of these belong to bittrex and are spread over multiple accounts, but again on bittrex there exist 7 100K+ accounts. For the rest nothing is certain. The 7 bittrex accounts could belong to 1 person or to 6 and a group of 10. whatever. You cannot look in other peoples wallets and that is a good thing in a free market otherwise it wouldn't be free.

In conclusion : 75% of EFL belongs to rich public keys, 38 in total. The rest belongs to keys that contain <100K, 10.000 in total.  
Thats probably better than the distribution of fiat money (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distribution_of_wealth). One thing is very close to certain : All  current EFL owners got there EFL's by mining, from the open market or through donations. That's definitely better than with fiat. So if justice is your real concern I suggest you go and look somewhere else.

Was the other half of the premine dumped by the original (scammer)devs?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitwise-shifted

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:54:54 AM

Call it what you like. I think you are using coarse language. When you have no budget and need to pay for a new website, androidwallet etc. and a vast marketing campaign and multiple other services ... Anyway, the foundation prevented further damage to the premine, but selling activity before mid-may-2014 is the only explanation for dropping prices at that stage. You can "easily" see that a quantity equivalent to half of the premine went to the market till mid-may 2015 : http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/efl/btc/bittrex/alltime. You don't call that a scam but a shame if the promise was fair distribution to all dutch citizens. Scam would be if you kept coins for yourself. That is not the case.

Fair distribution may even be utopic. NLG stopped theirs if I understood well, so what is the difference? Our intention is to continue it through Campains that suite fair distribution. Maybe there will be exceptions that will be clearly announced. The foundations is non-profit, our budget is zero, but the premine is sacret. Something like the Indian holy cow : You don't eat it even when you are starving.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:45:51 PM

Call it what you like. I think you are using coarse language. When you have no budget and need to pay for a new website, androidwallet etc. and a vast marketing campaign and multiple other services ... Anyway, the foundation prevented further damage to the premine, but selling activity before mid-may-2014 is the only explanation for dropping prices at that stage. You can "easily" see that a quantity equivalent to half of the premine went to the market till mid-may 2015 : http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/efl/btc/bittrex/alltime. You don't call that a scam but a shame if the promise was fair distribution to all dutch citizens. Scam would be if you kept coins for yourself. That is not the case.

Fair distribution may even be utopic. NLG stopped theirs if I understood well, so what is the difference? Our intention is to continue it through Campains that suite fair distribution. Maybe there will be exceptions that will be clearly announced. The foundations is non-profit, our budget is zero, but the premine is sacret. Something like the Indian holy cow : You don't eat it even when you are starving.

I enjoyed your language here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522661.msg6525370#msg6525370

Good read for new people considering EFL and why everyone else besides the foundation members think it's a scam.
OldManKid

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:03:38 PM

I think you have just absolved every single scam coin ever made , well done sir,  what were the devs thinking dumping EFL for BTC? Wink
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:39:07 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 07:49:31 PM by zeerobje

So for the people they now every thing about scam and not scam....Tell me what coin i must buy so that i have no Risk!

Gr Zeero
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:01:02 PM

I think you have just absolved every single scam coin ever made , well done sir,  what were the devs thinking dumping EFL for BTC? Wink
You are incredible blasphemous. Where are the moderators ? First you quote me and then you moderate my quote. Then you twist my words 180 degrees. When I call a premine sacret you state I absolve every single scam coin ever made, which is the exact opposite. Again : you present twisted facts. That's the basic for scam.

So for the people they now every thing about scam and not scam....Tell me what coin i must buy so that i have no Risk!

Gr Zeero

Good point Zeero. I think the advise would be to buy low. Low will be the point where market-confidence is low. Ideally this would coincide with the point that your own confidence is high. Any coin will do.
zeerobje

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:38:07 PM

But what i don't understand i find a Quote from 2014 august....

"I guess people know the answer now. EFL devs were scammers and NLG team are the true champs for Crypto. My brother said EFL is just full of bagholders trying to revive a dying coin so they can get money back. I hope Dutch people don't fall for this."

If that was true why they don't sell now they can make a lot of profit! Including me when i now sell i can make 6 time my first investment in EFL! I have a lot of different Coin's but there is no Coin like EFL on this moment.

Gr Zeero 

OldManKid

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:45:01 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 09:21:56 PM by OldManKid

Gr Zeero

EFL, because the creators of EFL with their kinds hearts parted with half the premine on the exchanges for epic distribution. In return they only got A LOT of bitcoin, what a sacrifice they had to endure and for that the world can be forever in their debt.

Don't despair , round 2 will come from ignorant Dutch citizen who will lap up the EFL coins like there is no tomorrow and the early investors will be celebrating on their private islands.
Captain YCLO

Activity: 89

e-Gulden \/igilante

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:23:47 AM

Hey, lets laugh about my post on the beavercoin forum while we are waiting for the new wallet release http://forum.beavercoin.org/topic/432/new-member-saying-hi  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Your Children Live On
DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:54:23 AM

I have a confession to make.
During the distribution process to Dutch citizens last year, I pretended to be one.
For the scanned images of ID and utility bill requirement, I sent two images of The Rock (one shirtless, in the ring).
A couple of months later, I received my EFLs.
I've been feeling so guilty since. Today, I came across this thread and my guilt is gone after I learned the activities of the founding dev.
The moral of the story here is, shirtless images of The Rock is very similar to a Netherlands ID and utility bill.

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
OldManKid

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:45:59 AM

During the distribution process to Dutch citizens last year, I pretended to be one.
For the scanned images of ID and utility bill requirement, I sent two images of The Rock (one shirtless, in the ring).
I've been feeling so guilty since. Today, I came across this thread and my guilt is gone after I learned the activities of the founding dev.
The moral of the story here is, shirtless images of The Rock is very similar to a Netherlands ID and utility bill.

Dear friend, don't feel guilty. The foundation members see no wrong in EFL and happy to carry on representing the founding dev for there copying skills. This founding dev that had all this money and connections to organize a well orchestrated media campaign in the Netherlands. Wink. You can find out a lot by asking who organized these articles and where the paper trail leads... All is not what it seems. The anonymous scapegoat dev and saviors that is the foundation members like heros to rescue you all.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:54:55 AM

Good to hear one of those 70 passport confirmations was not a real one

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bitwise-shifted

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:44:17 AM

But what i don't understand i find a Quote from 2014 august....

"I guess people know the answer now. EFL devs were scammers and NLG team are the true champs for Crypto. My brother said EFL is just full of bagholders trying to revive a dying coin so they can get money back. I hope Dutch people don't fall for this."

If that was true why they don't sell now they can make a lot of profit! Including me when i now sell i can make 6 time my first investment in EFL! I have a lot of different Coin's but there is no Coin like EFL on this moment.

Gr Zeero 

Confidence should be based on the principles of crypto-currency. In the beginning there was a guy... (Satoshi). You can give him names, accuse him, praise him, whatever you like. Maybe he has all his bitcoins still or maybe he is on a OldmanKid's private Island now. Whats left is a mindblowing piece of technology.
Now there are thousands of coins but they are all based on the same : You set the rules at block 1 and off it goes, living a life of it's own. These rules cannot be changed unless you convince more than 50% of the community using it to use new software, which is hard and takes a lot of confidence.
After that it is all up to the community itself : It begins with a small group mining or buying and convincing others. Price is low, blockrewards are high, miners are few so the early adopters will be relatively rich. That is a principle of crypto-currency allthough other schemes are beeing experimented with.  
When the community grows and the influx of value is faster then the increase of the number of coins the price of a single unit will rise. When an early adopter decides to quit for whatever reason he can throw his coins in the air, he can drop them on an exchange to get out instantly or he can offer his coins for sale. It is his money and the market rules apply. The price of the coin is the unforgiving gauge. Thats where we are and thats where every Altcoin is, Bitcoin included.
The act of chosing is a matter of choosing the community you want to adhere to, because it is unpractical to have many types of coins. If you rely on hosted wallets even that is no problem, but then you get into a diffent area of confidence.
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:21:17 PM

I am new to cryptos and have bitcoin but read about Dutch coins on one of the articles. Last two weeks it looks like guldencoin is about to die as the price is going towards 1 and everyone selling out but EFL price has stood up very well. Will EFL price increase in the future?
zeerobje

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:10:58 PM

I am new to cryptos and have bitcoin but read about Dutch coins on one of the articles. Last two weeks it looks like guldencoin is about to die as the price is going towards 1 and everyone selling out but EFL price has stood up very well. Will EFL price increase in the future?

Luuk, you never no for sure...but the future looks great! And Also nlg will be grow in the future.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:48:34 PM

yes    Roll Eyes

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Luuk

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:30:24 AM

Luuk, you never no for sure...but the future looks great! And Also nlg will be grow in the future.

I like it that EFL has the same supply as bitcoin and look at bitcoins price, I will buy 10k Efl over the next month and just hold for 10 years and wait for the price to go up. I see EFL can be a hedge against the Euro because of it's low supply. Not a coin to spend but a store of value coin.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:25:33 AM

the problem is the multipools are sell guldencoin, and thats a couple of millions

just wait a couple of months and the price is up
Luuk

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:32:21 AM

the problem is the multipools are sell guldencoin, and thats a couple of millions

It also looks like guldencoin reaches max coins very quickly, less then 15 years which is something I only worked out this morning. What is the predicted time for EFL to reach 21 million coins?
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:43:36 AM

It also looks like guldencoin reaches max coins very quickly, less then 15 years which is something I only worked out this morning. What is the predicted time for EFL to reach 21 million coins?

Guldencoin: After 40 years there will be a maximum of 1.7 billion Guldencoins in circulation.
Statistics: https://distribution.guldencoin.com
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/guldencoin

the difficulty to mine, going up every day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: