Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands  (Read 82172 times)
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:21:40 PM

Hi,

Where can I find the white paper? I there one?

Hi, sorry to say:

"e-Gulden lacks a whitepaper..."

Reference: https://coinswitch.co/info/e-gulden/what-is-e-gulden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EFLFoundation (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:14:48 PM

Hi,

Where can I find the white paper? I there one?

Well,  not so sorry to say there is none. On purpose.
Whitepapers that flood the market pretent to be origin-documents that once and for all tell what a coin is about and probably where it differs from Bitcoin.
e-Gulden doesn't pretent to be different or better than Bitcoin and the satoshi whitepaper is just as valid for e-Gulden as it is for Bitcoin.

Whitepapers are static and serial lines of text and the are not fit to express the evolution at hand.  Websites are. Therefore we advise you to visit e-gulden.org to read the motivations of the e-Gulden team.
Again, unfortunately for people that don't understand dutch, we don't intend to translate everything. A few important pages that we want to share with the world have an english translation though, such as :

Since website and announcements are dynamic we maintain them through codemanagement on both github and gitlab.

We must see the first whitepaper that is maintained like that.
Yoshi Livo

Activity: 544
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:52:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0anlj-nlGg

Tutorial video efl.nl
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:10:26 PM

Nice video. But EFL.NL stopped working about a year ago when some fool introduced ads on the homepage, likely to make some real money. Starting on that moment you only get a turning symbol when you try to start your wallet. I reported it around 5 times to the so called "devs" but nothing happened. Not even an answer, as usual.  I lost a lot of EFL in 5 destroyed EFL.NL wallets so please remove this shit before it makes more victims. It's a very bad way to promote EFL.
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:29:01 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 08:44:48 PM by Yoshi Livo

Nice video. But EFL.NL stopped working about a year ago when some fool introduced ads on the homepage, likely to make some real money. Starting on that moment you only get a turning symbol when you try to start your wallet. I reported it around 5 times to the so called "devs" but nothing happened. Not even an answer, as usual.  I lost a lot of EFL in 5 destroyed EFL.NL wallets so please remove this shit before it makes more victims. It's a very bad way to promote EFL.

Thank you for your input, I will forward it to the developer of efl.nl . I've also encountered the same problem which occurs if you IP address changes and that problem is solved when you delete your cookies. You can also send mail to support for extra help.

I hope you understand that I made this video yesterday and that everything worked for me in the way it did. Your claim that efl.nl stopped working doesn't hold up for me, so for now I leave the video up and running.

Also, when you set the maximum EFL's on your EFL.nl online wallet to 1, then the vault functionality will automatically forward your newly bought coins to any other EFL wallet you have installed and this problem again is solved.

Tomorrow is our foundation's 5th anniversary, prepare yourself!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:15:02 PM

Joris' feedback helped me create this second tutorial on how to buy EFL with use of efl.nl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFCjz9mv0Ik
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:40:00 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 12:52:16 AM by Yoshi Livo

Today we saw a flashcrash in the EFL market on altilly exchange.

The flashcrash happened after some discussion went on in the EFL telegram group and the creation of EFL came to mention, but ofcourse this market action might be completely unrelated to that exchange of virtual words.

low of the day was 50 satoshi per EFL, talking about a discount... EFL never traded lower before in the 5 year history of the coin, or at least not that I know of.

After the dump, the price recovered and is currently trading at the high of the day, around 750 satoshi. On none of the alternative markets was any notable volume.

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:26:57 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 02:39:17 PM by Yoshi Livo

Another dump on Altilly today

This time the price went to 51, a 2% gain compared to the bottom price of last dump. Also, after the dump a sell order appeared in the market, which was quickly filled with arbitrage opportunities on alternative markets. At the time of writing the price has corrected and is currently trading at the daily high of around 800sat.

Great opportunity for everybody, which will legitimise future profits for holders, because it proves that in 5 years time everybody has had the opportunity to get some EFL for a very attractive price.

Apparently the seller has past the point of communication and decides he wants to dump his holdings, luckily for this investor, he invested in a borderless, censorship resistant cryptocoin and his holdings are fully liquid at all time, so wherever he dicides to sell, it is perfectly possible.

I am currently buying EFL, so I am celebrating, around 1 year ago I sponsored somebody for 35000 EFL, at the time of writing it represented 7000 euro. In the last 2 days I bought back these 35000 EFL for a total price of, well, lets see, maybe 500 euro? I invite you all to the party, like I have been doing for many years. EFL is the Bitcoin for the Netherlands, so once we will start to chip away some percentage of that economy I'm curious at what price I can sell these coins that I bought today, we'll see!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:34:02 AM

Hey everybody,

decided to post something extra today, let's hope low volume of the next 24 hours will cause another dump, it allmost seems as if the stresstest that started in april of 2017 started it's final phase on august first, that would mean we can expect some more fire works, maybe I should even skip the F1 race tomorrow, but I don't think I will with with Max Verstappen on pole position. If we ever want to sponsor that guy with EFL something needs to happen, because right now our entire protocol represents as much value as the guy's filler cap.

Anyway, I dug up some pictures of that sponsordeal I spoke about:

one reaction to this billboard was written on this Dutch economic website: https://www.daskapital.nl/5150949/cryptomafklappers-azen-op-uw-pensioen/

as you will notice when you click the link, the website doesnt exist anymore. The text was quite negative. cryptomafklapper basically means something like crypto lunatic and the article said how me and my friends where going to try to steal your money with our scam and how people should stay away from it.

The billboard translated: "Do you want to receive a pension? Save for the future www.efl.nl #HODL"

Well, EFL is still here, but the website is offline.

I think part of the reason why I post this, is because people ask what they can do with EFL. Well, here you have it, post your avatar next to the most crowded highway's of the Netherland, next to Schiphol airport to Amsterdam.

The thing is, why should anybody with EFL speak up that they even have 1 EFL?
Why should anybody suggest what you can do with your money?

Anyway, what do I care, because I believe what I want to believe. Maybe I am wrong and my billboard was a one time lucky shot, but what I really believe is that people simply don't understand what is going on and we are still waiting. Banks are helping, because they turn their interestrate negative, let's see if we can come up with something to take that opportunity.
dr_sergeus

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 09:32:02 PM

ElectronicGulden (EFL) is available for mining

ElectronicGulden on fairpool.pro

Direct mining by ports and mining with auto exchange!  
    Payouts every 4 hours 
    Dedicated port for each coin and for each algo 

Mining with auto exchange:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairpool.pro:3433 -u BTC_WALLET -p c=BTC

Mining with ElectronicGulden payouts:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.fairpool.pro:3437 -u EFL_WALLET -p c=EFL

Happy mining!

https://fairpool.pro: Direct mining by ports and mining with auto exchange!
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:59:38 PM

To all Bitcoin maximalists: e-Gulden EFL is the Bitcoin of the Netherlands, so you can all just accept it.

another nice day in the life of one EFL stacker.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:16:57 AM

is this coin still alive ??

was all forgotten about .... got some or did i have NLG ?? or both....

lets check it out then Wink

btw where is this coin still tradeable ??

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:12:06 PM

is this coin still alive ??

was all forgotten about .... got some or did i have NLG ?? or both....

lets check it out then Wink

btw where is this coin still tradeable ??

Yes, we are still alive and kicking it.

EFL is currently trading on Altilly.com against the following pairs

btc
ltc
xqr
bch
eth

on novaexchange.com against btc and doge

and on exchange.guldentrader.com against euro and NLG
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:24:59 PM

We had a nice meet-up this evening.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:57:54 AM

now nova is closing ..if i were you i would also knock at the door of txbit...

you both are from the same country Wink

more info :
https://support.txbit.io/support/solutions/articles/44000449227-listing-terms-and-guidelines

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:30:53 PM

EFL Foundation Telegram: t.me/eflfoundation
Yoshi Livo

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:49:32 PM

https://trade.tradecoinx.ca/trading/eflbtc >new exchange<

https://www.altilly.com/market/EFL_BTC

https://exchange.guldentrader.com/markets/preview/EUR-EFL
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 02:05:29 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 08:59:56 AM by loutchano

Electronic Gulden added!

DEDICATED STRATUM MINING - PROP / SOLO

NOW you can mine EFL on http://mineblocks.co.uk

PROP :   stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3031 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p m=prop

SOLO :   stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3031 -u {WALLET-ADDRESS} -p m=solo

Ports:    3031 - 3032 - Nicehash 3033

Algo:   SCRYPT

fees: 0.5%

Discord -- https://discord.gg/ehuFbCX

Telegram -- https://t.me/mineblocksp

FaceBook  -- https://www.facebook.com/MineblocksPool/

Twitter -- https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Happy Mining !!!

Yoshi Livo

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:34:39 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2020, 02:14:00 AM by Yoshi Livo

Hey everybody, it's me again, I added some songs to a playlist on youtube that I call EFL songs.

The list came to be, mainly because of the song "Get Free" from Major Lazer, the song really touched me in so many ways and gave shape to many emotions. Music is magic, the vibrations move our brain in a way we still don't understand. A couple of hours ago, a new song from gorillaz was launched on youtube, called Momentary Bliss, it moved me to write this post.

Let's give everybody an update what I believe has been going on with this coin.

At the start of EFL I was not involved, so I can't really tell you much about all of this came to be. That is one of the criterea I use for things I get involved with. See, I don't believe I can change the world, all I see is a changing world in which I try to benefit from the events that are going on, for example the creation of e-Gulden EFL.

It did bring me quite a lot, and please don't understand me wrong, this story is far from over if it is up to me but I talk in the past, because in the near future I will move my messages to liberland.info. Last year, after the cryptopia hack, I came in contact with the altilly.com exchange, because after a couple years of missing out, I came back to the weekly EFL meet-ups when EFL was delisted from bittrex in october of 2018. Since that moment I have been working in a good condition with the EFL team, we put together a development fund and a new landingpage for e-gulden.org org came to be.

As can be seen in the first post of this topic, made by the official e-Gulden Foundation account, EFL is a coin that relates to the Netherlands. For that reason, we also look at other Dutch crypto-projects, like NLG for example. Last year, I discovered a big scam going on in the Netherlands, called Florijncoin. I wrote a blogpost about it on my blog sgulden.nl. After the publication of my story a lot of bad karma came in the direction of EFL, people that lost money on the scam decided to attack me by stating my participation with EFL would not bring anything good. Unfortunately, even after years of loyal support, there was not anybody of EFL backing me up in stating that EFL is a tremendous misunderstood product.

You see, the Dutch people are so wealthy, because they don't understand the risk of their position. If the EFL Foundation wouldn't block participants, the entire e-Gulden pre-mine would now have been distributed in South-Amerika. I also believe in countries like Venezuela, EFL will be a much more accept means of payment and thus form of money, but I've never visited the country, so I couldn't tell you.

I came to the conclusion that I need to become even more radical to make my point. I understand from the EFL community that they prefer a future without my political opinion involved. I still believe EFL is the Bitcoin of the Netherlands and alt-coins are the real lightning-network. I also still believe that crypto is politics. Because I missed my moment a couple of years ago people still don't believe me today, but the future of EFL will be golden, maybe not because the team took all the right decisions, but because their niche will at some point express the need for a new financial product with a different form of risk. By the way, when I write radical, I mean just more determined. Just because EFL finally start to create it's own path and the new people want to give a different way a go doesn't mean that my way is hopeless.

I did manage to get quite a moment together and nothing stops me from achieving such a moment again. My move out of the Netherlands is one of the best decisions of my life, I can't tell you howmuch I enjoy the tranquility here, near Liberland. In the upcoming month I plan to launch a new InfoMerit token as QAE-2 token on the XQR Qredit blockchain. Next to the token, I will receive help from the altilly team in development for Liberland.info. We plan a marketplace, but even more important, we will introduce elections to Liberland. At the moment of launch we will accept EFL as means of payment and the coin will receive the highest possible bonus, when the time is right I will announce it here, but that will be one of the last posts I will make here, because as stated before, it is time for EFL to find a new way.

The most important thing for EFL is that the technical development is stable. For the technical development, EFL heavily relies on 2 amazing people that both have a same level of passion for EFL as me. The last thing I want to achieve is to de-motivate these two individuals, on top of that, with the support of the altilly.com team, I feel confident enough to launch a new product that serves my purpose. Very soon this individual will be having it's own crypto stream and ofcourse the EFL team will be more then welcome to share their new ideas with the world. In the end, this entire studio is payed with EFL, it is the least I can do back! So many successes happen on a daily basis, it shows the succes of EFL to me, ofcourse, selling EFL is always a reason for hater to try and attack your position, but IM very glad with my latest buy.

Because this post is getting quite long already I would like to end with some tips to the EFL community that is going to take over from here. Always communicate your decisions, for example this meet-up that happens every monday on discord, such a thing is super valuable. Make an overview of what is being said and publish it on your twitter. A second weekly tweet can be the invitation to the next meeting, this way you have already two easy updates per week with which you show activity. Also, start to share eachothers posts, my instagram shares a positive EFL message, make use of it!

I guess it won't be an easy job, because EFL remains the most unloved cryptocoin of the Netherlands. Even an obvious scam as Florijncoin has more supporters then this coin. NLG is currently taxing their community 30% for development purposes. Remember when NLG changed their blockreward for the first time because it would make the distribution more fair? IM often amazed how community psyche works on people, just as a warning to the new generation, don't expect people to be happy with the work you are doing. Because of the nature of the change that EFL proposes, there will be a lot more enemies then friends. Until the black swan event you will row against the stream, an endless stream of hate trolls will ask you if it is already time to give up, stay confident in what you are doing!

Currently you can see the changes having an effect on the EFL market, it's bargain time, just like many other alt's by the way, and maybe the same goes for btc if you take the future price in consideration. The thing is that IM currently educating the new generation of EFL supporters how to make a market, it's needed, because after 5 years of existence, the majority of EFL holders is never active on the exchange. In general we can say that efl.nl, together with coinomi are the way most EFL's are changing hands, not the exchanges, they usually have a much lower volume.

I wish the future of this coin the best, and I bellieve the most important thing is that the team keeps on believing in its own product as Bitcoin of the Netherlands, with that slogan this coin has a future, IM more then confident the team will pull it off.
JorisGoedbloed

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:39:50 PM

EFL is almost dead.

And nobody cares.

Because in the Netherlands nobody even knows EFL exists.

Almost all people wanting to do something for the coin are kicked out for having their own opinion.

So no problem.

There's life without EFL and you're right you leave now.

I want to say one thing: At the end you are the only one in the six years the coin existed, who really tried to do something.

Everbody else was talking and talking and talking and talking. But no action and no results at all.

You did things. Be proud of it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: