Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to sue Spoetnik, tell your lawyer to give this to the ISP  (Read 3114 times)
PaidTrolls (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:46:07 PM

Spoetnik's spam is an annoyance.  over half the topics are spam FUD topics created by spoetnik.

An IP address used by spoetnik: 154.20.16.233
ISP: Telus Communications Inc.

Takes you to Kelowna, Canada. And let me assure you there are strict laws there about libel, slander, cyberbullying, etc.

Spoetnik saying he lives in Kelowna (check polonibox.com for archives)
https://i.imgur.com/TyQAmpd.jpg

Clue to Spoetnik's last name?
https://i.imgur.com/PS1I0Av.jpg

Is this really a picture of Spoetnik?
https://i.imgur.com/CRpPQEm.jpg

Another troll identity of spoetniks?
https://i.imgur.com/RDhiHWK.jpg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:59:41 PM

want some more just let me know Wink

edit:
i post stuff about me because i have nothing to hide so thanks for proving it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

there we go again Bluemeanie style ! Yea lets look what spoetnik did and can be proven in court...

Just like we can prove that DAN is a lair and has stolen BTC from their last investor.

You prove shit.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:03:15 PM

there we go again Bluemeanie style ! Yea lets look what spoetnik did and can be proven in court...

Just like we can prove that DAN is a lair and has stolen BTC from their last investor.

You prove shit.

want more info on me ? just say the word i have nothing to hide and never have unlike you cowards Wink

Nice trust rating by the way kid.. how many comments of yours have been deleted by mods so far ? 20 ? 30 ?

mouthy little shit LOL

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:04:50 PM

You prove shit.

want more info on me ? just say the word i have nothing to hide and never have unlike you cowards Wink

I don't need your info. I don't care who you are, where you are and shit like this.
You are just a paid BS-poster.

_!_

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:07:26 PM

You prove shit.

Nice trust rating by the way kid.. how many comments of yours have been deleted by mods so far ? 20 ? 30 ?

mouthy little shit LOL

Lol, what an idiot. Do you even know how trust rating is working?
My comments deleted by mods? Smiley)) because they are spam. Show me one comment which is not spam delete by mods.

Now piss off, paid troll
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:08:19 PM

You prove shit.

I don't need your info. I don't care who you are, where you are and shit like this.

_!_

Nah i just did the mistake to buy XC in May 30. No i will follow this lair and expose all of his scams until he vanishes again.

No bitch. You have nothing to expose. You are just a frustrated dude.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:09:12 PM

You prove shit.

_!_

Keep up it brat and i will report you again.

PS:
Nublets i am not from West Kelowna and you would know that if you just ASKED ME

You see unlike you 0 post count hiding sniveling lying trolling brats.. i am HONEST.

Want to Doxx me by scouring the internet for secret hidden info ahahhahahahhah
ask me dumb fucks and i'd just tell you and save you the effort of doing it the hard way  Roll Eyes

Fuck you people are stupid  Cheesy

EDIT:
and by the way i post my picture and where i am from probably almost daily on every chat box, irc and site in crypto.. so congrats for noticing Sherlock LOL

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:10:42 PM

You prove shit.

_!_

Keep up it brat and i will report you again.

PS:
Nublets i am not from West Kelowna and you would know that if you just ASKED ME

You see unlike you 0 post count hiding sniveling lying trolling brats.. i am HONEST.

Want to Doxx me by scouring the internet for secret hidden info ahahhahahahhah
ask me dumb fucks and i'd just tell you and save you the effort of doing it the hard way  Roll Eyes

Fuck you people are stupid  Cheesy

Why are you so nervous all of a sudden? As I said before, I don't give a shit about you, about where you are, etc.

Why are you acting like this?
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:13:19 PM

Free advertising ? hey Let's do it !

Blocknet admits to buy into their own ito - censored content inside

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:15:22 PM

Dude, for real now.
As I said, you are senile, and ugly as fuck if I look at that picture.

What's wrong with BlockNet team investing in their own project?

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:16:03 PM

Spoetnik why did you have to do it.. now you are going to jails..  Cry  Cry  Cry

but this is probably low security Canadian prison where you get to decorate your cell, play video games, get let out on the weekend and get to eat hotel buffet food.  aka vacation.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:27:32 PM

Spoetnik, I used to work with you when you were living in the States. I went to visit you and we went on the tour of the winery.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:32:29 PM

updated

Paid troll.
Hope that somebody someday's gonna crack that ugly face of yours opened  Grin

Damn, you are so ugly. No wonder you go berserk like this on everything out there out of frustration.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:43:33 PM

Blocknet admits to buy into their own ito - censored content inside
So you want Proof you said ? Well see here fellow XC investor.
[ANN] Blocknet + Synechist - Have your posts been deleted??
How to spot a [Prometheus] coin CRYPT,CLOAK,KEY,HAL,UTIL
BLOCKNET: The Metcalf/Prom Alt-Coin Cartel Scam Exposed
Slander online, get sued
[ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains - IS A SCAM?!
[NEWS] Blocknet-Gate Scandal - The Summary (moderated)
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan - Is going to sue Spoetnik
Dan Metcalf Please Respond To The Allegations - Q&A Of Xcurrency XC
WHERE ARE BCX AND THE OTHER HERO MEMBERS ...WHAT'S THEIR TAKE ON XC AND BLOCK?
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf = prometheus
Open Letter about the Recent Blocknet and ITO confusion and allegations
Scam leader Dan offers clone coin services
How much is SuperNET paying Fudders for spreading BS about competition???
Why is Bitcointalk allowing SDC trolls to spam the entire forum with same thing?
[QUIZ] Scam Coins
[Blocknet-Gate] The inquisition Begins NOW !
[Poll] Is Dan Metacalf (XCurrency Dev) Finished
XCurrency (XC) BlockNet community thread
[BLCOCKNET] Is Good
A message to all those involved in the BlockNET debacle
[SCAM] Blocknet
[Blocknet-Gate] Dan Metcalf + prometheus + Bobsurplus + Wolong ?
Jasinlee - one of XC's "Team Members" is a master fraudster
XC Dev dumps entire dev fund on loyal supporters before moving on to blocknet
THE SMOKING GUN: METCALF PUMP GROUP TIES EXPOSED!
[ANN][Blocknet] The internet of blockchains / XBridge / true cross-chain P2P

updated (if i missed a Blocknet topic let me know)

I offered to answer questions so they can sue me or head on over to "west kelowna" to "crack that ugly face of yours opened"
But sadly i was not asked any Sad

They pretend to care about my personal life but here i am at my autograph table and no one wants their book signed Sad

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:12:32 PM

damn Spoetnik has these xCuckolds shook!
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

I offered to answer questions so they can sue me or head on over to "west kelowna" to "crack that ugly face of yours opened"

They pretend to care about my personal life but here i am at my autograph table and no one wants their book signed Sad

Ugly paid troll Smiley

Wait qawzsx aren't you in BobSurPlus team ?

BobSurPlus already owns a group of pump and dump where the requirements are BTC (as you could imagine) and New bitcointalk accounts, so they could work as a team under a schedule, this one could work for 2 stages.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821369.0

No, I don't play P&D

I'm an early investor in Bitcoin. I still own Bitcoin which I bought for ~7 USD, enough for keeping me away for the rest of my life from a job.
I'm also a long-term investor in projects with potential. I invest as early as possible in various projects.
I also day-traded few coins from time time time, but that happened in the past and just for fun.

Bobsurplus is a freaking scammer, which started a coin some time ago an ran away with the IPO from that coin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:11:24 PM

Ugly paid troll Smiley

BobSurPlus already owns a group of pump and dump where the requirements are BTC (as you could imagine) and New bitcointalk accounts, so they could work as a team under a schedule, this one could work for 2 stages.  

No, I don't play P&D

I'm an early investor in Bitcoin. I still own Bitcoin which I bought for ~7 USD, enough for keeping me away for the rest of my life from a job.
I'm also a long-term investor in projects with potential. I invest as early as possible in various projects.
I also day-traded few coins from time time time, but that happened in the past and just for fun.

Bobsurplus is a freaking scammer, which started a coin some time ago an ran away with the IPO from that coin.

How did you get all that info about him running away with an IPO ?
Oh wait you made a shitcoin i forgot LOL

Look at Bob's rep page where he goes on and on and on about all these behind the scenes details only the coin maker would know Wink

all you are is mouthy brat and shit coin pusher and scam defender caught in endless lies.
you have run around here non stop lying trying to defend Blocknet.. hmm i wonder why ?
concerned citizen huh ?

$7 dollar Bitcoins .. your a funny little clown ahahha

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:17:40 PM

Ugly paid troll Smiley

No, I don't play P&D

Look at Bob's rep page where he goes on and on and on about all these behind the scenes details only the coin maker would know Wink

all you are is mouthy brat and shit coin pusher and scam defender caught in endless lies.
you have run around here non stop lying trying to defend Blocknet.. hmm i wonder why ?
concerned citizen huh ?

Poor ugly paid troll Smiley
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:38:25 PM

Ugly paid troll Smiley

No, I don't play P&D

concerned citizen huh ?

Poor ugly paid troll Smiley

If he's getting paid for all this, I dunno if he should be fired or given a medal.  Huh

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: