Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CoinGamez Play Online Games for Free The Official page ***  (Read 35461 times)
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:08:37 AM

Fun faucet good payouts one of the better faucets around!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denwa

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:52:53 AM

funny how only new accounts on forum wins ?

It make me wonder too, why only new acc have good feedback....  Huh
bitzland

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:53:11 AM

This faucet is very good !!
I really like turn the wheel and wait for the reward.
wish the rewards were a bit larger. But the type that this is great

Fun faucet good payouts one of the better faucets around!

This faucet have unique way to give free bitcoin
I hope i will got 1 million satoshi's  Grin

And you better increase the rewaed

I was paid with no problems. I like this faucet and I will be promoting it. Great job admin!  Wink

I find this faucet very addictive.

Love It!

I used to spend lots of times in this website, hope you wont have any bug like in the past. Great site anw Cheesy

Good job coingamez, you're one of the best bitcoins faucet in the crypto world Wink

Look at these Grin

all of these are new accounts with good feedback  Huh

Dude, check their, there are new, old, account on the forum, everyone can post their opinion.
pvbhat47

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:09:02 AM

Thank you
Esmaeel

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:23:53 PM

ePay Is the Best.
Thanks CoinGamez Team. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Freebitcoins.eu

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 07:01:23 PM

Congrats with the new website!

Mind the typo:

Visit our new faucet coincolelcting
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 07:33:10 PM

This is a great faucet.

nice work dev.  Wink

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
notforgotten

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 11:53:02 PM

I gotta say that I find both these faucets to be fantastic. The only thing that irritates me though, is that Spinandw.in is so very unfriendly to mobile devices. I would check in way more often if it didn't make me want to pull my hair out when I try to open it on my phone. I have a Galaxy 3S and have tried using Firefox, Chrome, Samsung's stock browser, Opera, Javelin, Now Browser, and several different builds based on Chrome. No matter what I try, it just doesn't play nice with a mobile device.
eldin007

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:08:34 AM

CoinGamez one question for you!! epay.info is created by your reason why i ask this is last night when i login on epay i not saw epay.info page i saw couigamez and five minute later when i refresh this page site is offline for 10-15 min and after that again epay.info is back and today you create one more site..  One more info when you say Microwallet will stop paying and you remove him from your site, and you serching solution how pay member and five days later epay.info is started..

Regards

Sorry for my por english
sueofil

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:10:29 AM

Hello Admin!

Awesome! I won 10,000 satoshi today from your newly game CoinCollecting by scratching and wow truly indeed you have so much to give. I started with Spin and Win but this is different. Thanks hope this will encourage others who's luck earned only a little when Kiss.

Sue
codex1

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 01:12:49 PM

Thank you coingamez team your really best I won 10,000

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i96vxt.jpg
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:42:41 PM

It's really despicable that coingamez/epay is resorting to a constant stream of sockpuppet accounts to sing their praises.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
My2Satochi

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:31:00 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 08:01:52 PM by My2Satochi

The faucet owner asked for a review – well, here it is… but I honestly doubt anything will change to the better due to this review.

I got to know this faucet on the first day (back when it had the old domain and was still using microwallet) and I really loved it. Every once in a while I actually managed to get 500+ Satochi.

BUT: Ever since it boasts a jackpot, something funny is going on… for weeks I am not seeing any reward above 160 Satochi. At first, I said to myself that this could be bad luck. But after a few weeks, it’s statistically impossible to uphold that excuse. That there’s something fishy going on can also be deducted by looking at the total payouts per month: the former average of 25.000 Satochi per month broke down to a mere 5000 Satochi ever since their server-move and redesign.

All in all, my personal advice would be to simply ignore it and stay away from it, since this faucet a waste of time and efforts. Same goes for their latest sister-site (that scratch-thingy with alike minimal payouts).

You know, I am the kind of person who gladly supports faucets that play things fair… and I’ll click on their advertisements every now and then to give something back – because we all know that faucet owners need to cover their costs too. But when I notice a faucet owner playing its users just to grab as much advertising income as possible while rewarding near to “nada”, I’m out.

Besides, as “dalek” already said:

It's really despicable that coingamez/epay is resorting to a constant stream of sockpuppet accounts to sing their praises.

Indeed, it’s sad to see socket puppets hyping this. But I guess that that comes with the fishy scheme the faucet owner is playing on its users.

http://nashvillelimo.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/deadfish-handshake.jpg

Talking about “fishy”: care to explain why most of the 50% ref payouts tend to go “missing in action”? Probably not – you didn’t respond to my emails, so why respond here? Therefore, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to you that the ref links to your site have been removed from mine. You know, some website owners like me talk to their users – and when dozens of users come complaining about me referring them to a low-payout faucet, while I can not detect any related ref payout in your system, something is wrong… and you as a faucet owner definitely know it!

Case Closed
btc4

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:24:44 PM

please dont judge too soon,
 everything is clear to users of using coingamez .these posts are all used to confuse users.
they are quickly growing and this will hurt the competitor's sites.however, in the interest of all users that collecting bitcoin from Coingamez.com.
coingmez.com  paid more than 15.5 bitcoin till now, its huge!
currently,now there is no doubt to  coingamez is  #1 Faucet.

CoinGamez Team

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:34:52 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 09:46:58 PM by CoinGamez Team

Dear Friends

our ID " CoinGamez" is banned to post on forum! and because of that  i have to  post with  this new ID

we experienced a DDOS attack hours ago!

Someone have created a NEW id and says that we don't pay and we are scams!

They do everything because we have the highest paying faucets and they don't want to see our success.

What do you think ? anyone here didn't receive payment from us? ? anyone here just won 160 satoshi rewards ?

What is your experience

We ask you to report these posts to Forum Moderators and ask them to open CoinGamez ID again

we want to be honest with you, we pay more than 0.5 BTC everyday. and its growing everyday

Now more than ever, we need to know your opinion and we need your support

for those users who ask use Microwallet again,

I like microwallet like you, After microwallet went down, we couldn't pay our players, so Our development team started ePay.info Service, to collect and send Rewards to our players

then microwallet went back, i asked them to add us again! and here is the microwallet reply :

“Do not add Microwallet support again. It's for micro faucets. Any faucet with higher traffic should use a different system or native payments.”

ScreenShot of Microwallet reply :
http://coingamez.com/microwallet-reply.jpg

So, we continue with ePay service, and we have many feature for ePay on next versions.

Please support us with posting your experiences from CoinGamez and CoinCollecting ws websites
btreehouse

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:49:52 PM

I have had no problem with coingamez.

I was nervous when they went to Epay, but so far I have been paid.
eldin007

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

Thanks for replay on my question i ask only epay is maked by your team or not and i dont have problem with coingamez always pay me but epay need pay faster. I LIKE THIS SITE  Cool
Alexander58

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:00:19 PM

6 - пpизы 200 300 BTC BTC 500 1000 BTC BTC 2000 5000 BTC BTC нe пpaвдa.
Кpaн oчeнь интepecный.
Micrus

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

Latest 5 withdrawals

AddressDateAmountMiner fee*Transaction hash
***bD8Ghz2uxxJdZgHsxaCz2oet******* 2014/11/21 03:15:010.00010945 BTC365 Satoshi 57ef9d44b3..
***bD8Ghz2uxxJdZgHsxaCz2oet******* 2014/11/14 03:55:020.00008545 BTC365 Satoshi 337152478f..
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

Good site good payments , this has boosted my earnings quite a lot. I have nothing bad to say about this website that pays regular.
As for the people that are dissing this website, you need to act in the proper manner especially when you are wrong and know F**K ALL about it.

And its gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: