Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014  (Read 89541 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:20:16 PM

I have already challenged you in a bet...

-snip-

I want to bet with you that...

1. 1KufA3z7mLntENepGKo9Ktu9S7qAL2oLF3 can not be proven as owned by the owner of 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec in any way by blockchain analysis.

2. Owner of 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec has no hand in the transaction link between 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L (pay in address) > 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM.

How much you want to bet ?

Accept it or stop lying.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:27:33 PM

@Mabsark Do you know what is "change account"?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:48:26 PM

Hey hey... STOP. Dont explain anything to this retard. I have already wasted a lot of time to him. Now let him bet his money or keep screaming relentlessly. Anyone with a half brain will understand what he is missing. And idiots are destined to be extinct ~ Darwin's Law. Wink

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:06:08 PM

Yes, I do. Cloud mining website clearly owns 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L, 159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL and 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec. Therefore, they also own 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM and 18Z1LXDw8DunnyLwRTQf8kHgNPFN5iQZX8 too.
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:09:00 PM

Yes, I do. Cloud mining website clearly owns 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L, 159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL and 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec. Therefore, they also own 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM and 18Z1LXDw8DunnyLwRTQf8kHgNPFN5iQZX8 too.

Where is transaction fee then?

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:15:00 PM

Where is transaction fee then?

Erm...what relevance is that supposed to have? The transaction fee for everyone of those 3 transactions was 0.0001 BTC though, whatever difference that makes to you.

13RJvPMzxdAyzXQNnLAAimrMQBGseRJRmC (dr1980m's address) > 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L (Cloud Mining Website pay-in address).

1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L (Cloud Mining Website pay-in address) > 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM.

1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot).

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:37:22 PM

I challenged you in a bet regarding your two lies that you posted first...

Looks like you have already got spooked and got back from your first claim. So, should I assume that you have accepted that you were lying about the first point ?

-snip-

I want to bet with you that...

1. 1KufA3z7mLntENepGKo9Ktu9S7qAL2oLF3 can not be proven as owned by the owner of 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec in any way by blockchain analysis.

2. Owner of 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec has no hand in the transaction link between 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L (pay in address) > 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM.

How much you want to bet ?

Regarding the second point, we dont need cloud mining in the whole bet scenario at all. We have all the evidences in blockchain and I have already stated the statement I'm betting on. You dont need to take any pain to prove anything... I have understood your limitations. I'll prove the statement by blockchain analysis. How about it now ? Accept or still whine to confuse people ?

Accept it or stop lying.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:47:49 PM

Regarding the second point, we dont need cloud mining in the whole bet scenario at all. We have all the evidences in blockchain and I have already stated the statement I'm betting on. You dont need to take any pain to prove anything... I have understood your limitations. I'll prove the statement by blockchain analysis. How about it now ? Accept or still whine to confuse people ?

Accept it or stop lying.

Roll Eyes

I'm confident that "God" does not exist. Under no circumstances would I accept a bet to prove the non-existence of "God" as it isn't a bet I could win. Likewise with the idiotic conditions of your bet.

I'm still waiting for Cloud Mining Website's explanation as to why customers funds are being sent to Eobot.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:56:09 PM

Accept it or stop lying.

Roll Eyes

I'm confident that "God" does not exist. Under no circumstances would I accept a bet to prove the non-existence of "God" as it isn't a bet I could win. Likewise with the idiotic conditions of your bet.

I'm still waiting for Cloud Mining Website's explanation as to why customers funds are being sent to Eobot.

First of all, CloudMining.website said before that to get any official communication from them you need to post in their support forum. I'm sure you do not have the balls to go there, because there is no DefaultTrust brother of yours to protect you there.

Secondly, I know your limitations. I am NOT asking you to prove that "God does not exist". I am offering you the proof that "God do exist". Why are you still spooked to put your money on your word ?

Last, but not the least, why are you so silent about your first point now, i.e. mentioned in the Point 1 of the bet ? Are you accepting that you were lying ?

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:59:34 PM

On this address 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L was only 0.03 , we need 0.0001 tx fee, so to made transaction we need 0.0301 and for that is added input address 159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL with = 0.13134619

Transaction goes from:
1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L -> (0.03) -> 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec

Now was added "Change Address" - 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM

And input with transaction fee is going from:
159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL -> (0.13134619 - 0.0001=0.13124619) -> 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM

thats all folks Smiley

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:30:39 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 06:50:13 PM by Mabsark

First of all, CloudMining.website said before that to get any official communication from them you need to post in their support forum. I'm sure you do not have the balls to go there, because there is no DefaultTrust brother of yours to protect you there.

Secondly, I know your limitations. I am NOT asking you to prove that "God does not exist". I am offering you the proof that "God do exist". Why are you still spooked to put your money on your word ?

Last, but not the least, why are you so silent about your first point now, i.e. mentioned in the Point 1 of the bet ? Are you accepting that you were lying ?

Why would I need balls to go to their forum? What type of retarded nonsense is that? I'm not making an account on a scammers forum.

It would only be possible to prove that God existed only if God allowed such proof to be made public. Likewise, it's only possible to prove that those addresses belong to these scammers if the owners of the addresses decided to publicly provide proof of ownership.

None of your "points of the bet" are relevant because I told you to shove that nonsensical bet up your arse. What part of that do you not understand?

On this address 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L was only 0.03 , we need 0.0001 tx fee, so to made transaction we need 0.0301 and for that is added input address 159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL with = 0.13134619

Transaction goes from:
1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L -> (0.03) -> 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec

Now was added "Change Address" - 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM

And input with transaction fee is going from:
159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL -> (0.13134619 - 0.0001=0.13124619) -> 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM

thats all folks Smiley

Your point being what exactly?

159L7bbpjvYuMT5PQnFyQvJwws3f7D5BpL and 1GNmnxWkComFYF7k8EBeKtgQz2sprUGYvM still belong to Cloud Mining Website and still sends payment to Eobot. The 1F91HzJaQZ1WGU9NG2ZhFaXctZD6vMsV3L and 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec addresses just confirm that the transactions are from Cloud Mining Website, tying them all together.

Besides, bitcoin transactions don't really work like than anyway. The inputs are all added together and spent completely. The total gets distributed to the outputs in the amounts specified and anything leftover is a fee. So, just because an input and an output have the same values, that does not mean that the input sent that value to the output.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 07:56:04 AM

Why would I need balls to go to their forum? What type of retarded nonsense is that? I'm not making an account on a scammers forum.

It would only be possible to prove that God existed only if God allowed such proof to be made public. Likewise, it's only possible to prove that those addresses belong to these scammers if the owners of the addresses decided to publicly provide proof of ownership.

None of your "points of the bet" are relevant because I told you to shove that nonsensical bet up your arse. What part of that do you not understand?

-snip-

- You need to go there to get the answer of your question from cloudmining.website officials.

- In this case, the scenario is just reverse. You are claiming that "God do exist" but denying to accept a bet on that because you dont have proof. On the contrary, you expect cloudmining.website to provide proof that "God does not exist" !!! What kinda hypocrisy is this ?

- Do not talk subjective. Speak objective. You made a claim a few page ago (the post link you are carrying in your signature now) challenging which I asked you to bet on the following...

1KufA3z7mLntENepGKo9Ktu9S7qAL2oLF3 can not be proven as owned by the owner of 1LfpedDQLqqEmSDZ9B7v2sPzz5NeeDhXec in any way by blockchain analysis.

You are now absolutely silent about this part of your claim now... shows again to any logical people reading this that such a big liar you are...

Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:17:44 AM

is cloudmining a clone of ebot?
are they use our deposit in other cloud mining system?
am i wrong?

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 08:32:35 AM

am i wrong?

So far, there is no link found between cloudmining.website & Eobot. Read the discussion in last 2 pages.

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:54:49 AM

am i wrong?

The evidence shows a pretty straight forward connection between Cloud Mining Website and Eobot. You'd have to be pretty blind and delusional to claim otherwise. Given CMW's lack of rebuttal, that's the evidence you have before your very own eyes.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 09:04:33 AM

am i wrong?

The evidence shows a pretty straight forward connection between Cloud Mining Website and Eobot. You'd have to be pretty blind and delusional to claim otherwise. Given CMW's lack of rebuttal, that's the evidence you have before your very own eyes.

If you have evidence, then what stops u to accept my bet ? U show evidence and u win the money.... no ? Cheesy

Moreover, if they wanted to silence you, they would have deleted your posts altogether. But, it is evident that, they dont even care about your lie...

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:35:42 AM

If you have evidence, then what stops u to accept my bet ? U show evidence and u win the money.... no ? Cheesy

Moreover, if they wanted to silence you, they would have deleted your posts altogether. But, it is evident that, they dont even care about your lie...

Under no circumstances do I need to have a bet with you, and under no circumstances would such a bet change the fact that Cloud Mining Website is quite clearly linked to Eobot.

Get this through your thick head. I am not having a bet with you. Now run along you little sycophant and get you master to come here and answer for himself why Cloud Mining Website is connected to Eobot.
Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:31:30 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 03:27:35 PM by Mabsark

Further evidence that Cloud Mining Website sends customer payments to Eobot:

1NkVkNiNdn4bXJ34U7BZo8aK1qPLiQnnvM (krunox123) is listed in CMW's payout:

7e449a5190b799ac21607c8c84f4a16e7fea58722e55edd406e27542bea4758a (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 2930 bytes) 2014-12-01 14:03:23
1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p > krunox123 - (Spent) 0.00405338 BTC

By calculating the Gh/s based on the payout, you can see that krunox123 bought 70 Gh/s a bit earlier:

c97f0b50465252ef78706fe83de74af520fc6b9007bd0a34c25dba98c57d995b (Fee: 0.0002 BTC - Size: 12727 bytes) 2014-11-24 10:32:46
1NkVkNiNdn4bXJ34U7BZo8aK1qPLiQnnvM (krunox123) > 1EtatR2NRht9JFjmF9x99i6oztFHfM839V - (Spent) 0.07 BTC

The coins were sent from 1EtatR2NRht9JFjmF9x99i6oztFHfM839V to 1LFHUrUwjUydvPx9uCVjq4m6uQ7gaHALh3:
2de89dba6333ca2162f399ea7de363047295c73f3b393ea3da24c2fb5d11777a (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 374 bytes) 2014-11-24 10:32:55.

And from 1LFHUrUwjUydvPx9uCVjq4m6uQ7gaHALh3 to 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot):
fc37f639f276f6dac5cdca5784af5f4484f119a144a943a225d05a57eb799827 (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 963 bytes) 2014-11-24 10:56:50.

So, just like before with the other customer:

1EtatR2NRht9JFjmF9x99i6oztFHfM839V (CMW pay in address) > 1LFHUrUwjUydvPx9uCVjq4m6uQ7gaHALh3 > 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot)

Mabsark
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:01:53 PM

Even more evidence that Cloud Mining Website sends customer payments to Eobot:

1KtpNadiW7T9abF76auqaxiDRDXUsfS1Yy recieves payment CMW's payout address which work out to be from 10 Gh/s:
b669d6ce9b6aca58777803449897ab80d56730767224b5f7a85a64449bfeec57 (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 903 bytes) 2014-11-10 13:09:18
1LKW6fiftaQg8UPp32ptdgJW587XXCDk3p > 1KtpNadiW7T9abF76auqaxiDRDXUsfS1Yy - (Unspent) 0.00078742 BTC

That 10 Gh/s was paid for in this transaction:
a7e78c2cdffd79b39a272685ac5b245e487d8b7a6dca577a86f99c0cfddddfed (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 225 bytes) 2014-11-03 17:25:46
1KtpNadiW7T9abF76auqaxiDRDXUsfS1Yy > 1PYb6PX2R7wzKos2MGAVs2kYwaZbHF3VUk - (Spent) 0.01 BTC

The coins were sent from 1PYb6PX2R7wzKos2MGAVs2kYwaZbHF3VUk to 1MjC3Pmj2UjZWwNx4wML87ksPswQYDznDD:
3e61e6125d75c25f00f93e46eafdf55a64cbb4674e28642afa4d09d6a4a2fdc7 (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 375 bytes) 2014-11-03 17:25:55

From 1MjC3Pmj2UjZWwNx4wML87ksPswQYDznDD to 15R9sp6pZf3m8tJutpwZHSSyBPuzuBZr1s:
5839ebb44526eec78a2f5ae5e86b73e919687d350d7cab6a75c8a880db4aeaf4 (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 374 bytes) 2014-11-03 18:04:02

And finally to 1MPxhNkSzeTNTHSZAibMaS8HS1esmUL1ne (Eobot):
fcd311c7e0000a5d292557105460e3ac70690bfd53ec1e2a062e35f85a62423c (Fee: 0.0001 BTC - Size: 374 bytes) 2014-11-03 18:42:36[url]
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:51:10 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: