Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NovaCoinDark || NVCD || NO ICO || X11 LAUNCH  (Read 12130 times)
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:59:42 AM

If i run the wallet, the cpu goes to max performance with a use of 100%, if i look at the taskmanager (windows 7) all the 10 cores of the cpu are on 100% and if i exit the wallet all goes back to normal.

Does anybody else have this? and what could by the problem?
In task manager u can set how many cores the wallet can use just let it use one or two core's
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:49:08 AM

If i run the wallet, the cpu goes to max performance with a use of 100%, if i look at the taskmanager (windows 7) all the 10 cores of the cpu are on 100% and if i exit the wallet all goes back to normal.

Start wallet without the .dll file in the folder libwinpthread-1.dll and see if it will help you. For me to win 7 operating normally.

or you have turned on in the file conf gen 1
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:21:20 AM

what settings conf file are you using

binpool

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

www.binpool.com - only profit and best coin

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 08:38:30 AM

what settings conf file are you using

Download windows wallet from out pool. Folder with wallet have .dll files. And wallet working not problem

NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:15:02 AM

Bounties for explorer: 10,000 NVCD 20,000 NVCD
binpool

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 09:35:52 AM

Hello dev. on a stock exchange will change coins?

NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:40:18 AM

The exchange is not yet available
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:41:46 AM

Bounties for Signature 400 NVCD:
NovaCoinDark || NVCD || NO ICO || X11 LAUNCH
Code:
[size=2][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843458.msg9407792#msg9407792][color=#0000cd]NovaCoinDark || NVCD || NO ICO || X11 LAUNCH[/color][/url][/b][/size]
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:40:18 PM

Start wallet without the .dll file in the folder libwinpthread-1.dll and see if it will help you. For me to win 7 operating normally.

or you have turned on in the file conf gen 1

You're right, removed gen=1 en everyting is normal now. thanks for the help everybody en of course dev
dazhuzhu

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:20:02 PM

what is time for your NVCD Exchanges
Zornado

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:28:00 PM

Hej i have update NovaCoinDark on my Block Explorer.
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

what is time for your NVCD Exchanges

Waiting for information from 3

Hej i have update NovaCoinDark on my Block Explorer.

Add your address NVCD
dazhuzhu

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

whyn't add the other pool?
Mpare

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:43:50 PM

Start: Mon Nov 4 2014

So many scam indicators with this "coin", before you even take into account the pump and dump.   Grin

People never learn. They complain about scam coins and losing their BTC, yet they mine every shit that comes out so that they can dump to the even more stupid fuckers that want to buy it for the same reason (if it ever hits an exchange). You deserve all of it stupid greedy assholes. It's because of you Crypto has such a bad fame. I hope you lose as much as you have. Maybe then you'll learn...
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:15:52 PM

So many scam indicators with this "coin", before you even take into account the pump and dump.   Grin

People never learn. They complain about scam coins and losing their BTC, yet they mine every shit that comes out so that they can dump to the even more stupid fuckers that want to buy it for the same reason (if it ever hits an exchange). You deserve all of it stupid greedy assholes. It's because of you Crypto has such a bad fame. I hope you lose as much as you have. Maybe then you'll learn...

You do not like it, go here.
Mpare

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:01:58 PM

No i don't like it. I can go everywhere i want and say whatever i feel like. You can't even speak proper English and you want to convince us that you can code and add features to a coin with your newbie account? You have to be fuckin kidding me..
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

No i don't like it. I can go everywhere i want and say whatever i feel like. You can't even speak proper English and you want to convince us that you can code and add features to a coin with your newbie account? You have to be fuckin kidding me..

I'm not discuss with you.
Mpare

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:20:25 PM

There's nothing to discuss. You want a market to dump your premine. That's all of your plans. End of story.
NovaCoinDarkDev (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:26:58 PM

There's nothing to discuss. You want a market to dump your premine. That's all of your plans. End of story.

No, no, no and no again !!!!!!!!!!
You have no basis to think so !!!!
Show me some proof
Kartaba

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:51:40 PM

Roll Eyes any development?  Roll Eyes awkwardly silent here ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: