Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marcchernandez scammed me for $500.00  (Read 19106 times)
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

Escrow can't do shit with Skrill chargebacks (in my case) anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:41:36 PM

This guy Marc , used to be very nicely with me , but scammed me for 1200 via Paypal and there's nothing to do there' and if we used escrow for it, there' will be nothing to do also, he's just a big scammer using credit cards to do so.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

hey guys!

This guy is probably scammed me too yesterday.

Now hes nickname is Applered - accoring to his profile and feedbacks.

Anyone can help me how can i get my money back? He and his family dont answering my fb messages, so its pretty sux. Every info on him is way more appreciated!
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:15:48 AM

I have his skype username, would this help?
shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:46:17 PM

And let me know I have never been on the USA but if you really want to find he, I will travel on my vaction he stole me almost 10k usd in paypal funds in over 1 month MYSELF will kick he's door and he's family ass til he pay me back.

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:11:09 PM

Nah, no good.
I have it, too.

Whenever I make my way to LA, I'll take care of the fat bastard.

Which one do you have, he may have several.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:39:59 PM

And let me know I have never been on the USA but if you really want to find he, I will travel on my vaction he stole me almost 10k usd in paypal funds in over 1 month MYSELF will kick he's door and he's family ass til he pay me back.

Since there are many claimants why not get the total amount owed together and force him? He is known, and so should be possible to shame him amongst his friends and relatives.
ub27

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:46:59 PM

Nah, no good.
I have it, too.

send it to me pls thanks
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:40:37 PM

Nah, no good.
I have it, too.

send it to me pls thanks

Please send me the reason (by PM if you want) as to why I should give it to you. Segvec would get it as he was scammed.
ub27

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:36:52 AM

hey guys!

This guy is probably scammed me too yesterday.

Now hes nickname is Applered - accoring to his profile and feedbacks.

Anyone can help me how can i get my money back? He and his family dont answering my fb messages, so its pretty sux. Every info on him is way more appreciated!

here is the reason.

And why dont you write his skype here in public? Hes a scumbag,everyone should know all of his data. (I have his ID as well for example.)
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:39:27 AM

Nah, no good.
I have it, too.

send it to me pls thanks

Please send me the reason (by PM if you want) as to why I should give it to you. Segvec would get it as he was scammed.

Just post it here so everyone can avoid him.... he's a confirmed scammed.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:04:36 PM

He lied to me about sending the money back to segvec last night. Thanks for making me eat my words, now we get to do this the hard way!

MarcHenry Cabling Hernandez, California (likely Los Angeles), born January 17 1988. Phone # 626-823-4440

I'll take this info down if money is returned.

Cabling is his mother's (Marites Cabling) maiden name. Here's his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcchernandez

Looks like he has a baby girl. Damn, this a tough call. I'm not condoning his scams, but some people gotta do what they gotta do to put food on the table.
Fuck that, a real man never pulls these stunts. You suck it up, work harder, and you don't fuck over innocent people. Quit justifying his scamming.

Check out his btcjam profile, he scammed there as well - https://btcjam.com/users/25542

EDIT: He is not a doctor, either. - https://www.breeze.ca.gov/datamart/listCADCA.do?anchor=afe54f2.0
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

Fuck that, a real man never pulls these stunts. You suck it up, work harder, and you don't fuck over innocent people. Quit justifying his scamming.

Check out his btcjam profile, he scammed there as well - https://btcjam.com/users/25542

EDIT: He is not a doctor, either. - https://www.breeze.ca.gov/datamart/listCADCA.do?anchor=afe54f2.0

Oh wrd, fuck him. Just another scamming POS.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Rawted

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:22:51 PM

Oh wrd, fuck him. Just another scamming POS.
It's his sister's (Marites) baby as well.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

Please PM me with the details of your arrangement and proof of scam.  (I am in no way connected to Marc or know him on any level outside of Bitcointalk)

I will release highly accurate and sensitive information that will lead you directly to him if and only if all of the following conditions are sworn upon:

a) You will NOT visit his place of address.  All judgements aside, he has an innocent baby girl and no matter how much money you might be out, you have no right to bring danger to this child's home.

b) You will NOT redistribute the details that I release to anyone publicly or privately.  Please refer all people that have been affected to me and I will handle the situation.

c) You will deal with me and this thread in a professional manner.  Ignorant comments like this

he is just a piece of shit pino scammer.
will lead to a cut-off in communication.

d) You will act rationally and await co-ordination.  I will contact all members that have proved that they were scammed and will bring them together in a group so that they may all work together and bring a solid case to the proper authorities.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

Look, im not located in the USA and it's a way obv that he will never give backa cent , If any one want I can show u guys every single charge back made from he to my paypals. I dont have skype talks since I don't save the convs due to the sensitive info I used to have in there. I don't care about he's family, actually if he has a little baby and scam people for over 15k usd giving out he's private information for sure he careless about he's family or he's real dumbass.

He almost ruined my bussines in here along with other scammers.

If there's anything I can do from this part of the world I'm in , but I'm pretty sure my money is already lost.

And you Dodgedigital , give me an email address Ill sent u the proof over there.

BTW the only professional manner that I will totally understand as a treatment to tlak with Hernandez will be with a gun on he's neck.
And 5 days to run or pay me back, without touching he's family.

regards.

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:49:04 PM

Look, im not located in the USA and it's a way obv that he will never give backa cent , If any one want I can show u guys every single charge back made from he to my paypals. I dont have skype talks since I don't save the convs due to the sensitive info I used to have in there. I don't care about he's family, actually if he has a little baby and scam people for over 15k usd giving out he's private information for sure he careless about he's family or he's real dumbass.

If there's anything I can do from this part of the world I'm in , but I'm pretty sure my money is already lost.

And you Dodgedigital , give me an email address Ill sent u the proof over there.

BTW the only professional manner that I will totally understand as a treatment to tlak with Hernandez will be with a gun on he's neck.

regards.

I'm sorry that you were victim of a scam.  I too have been scammed for significant amounts of money and know the feelings that accompany it.

I cannot speculate whether or not that you will receive any money back, but I can schedule and organize a method that will lead to in my opinion the best possible results in seeking reimbursement and/or justice.  

It does not matter that you are not located in the United States.  All efforts put forth in revealing details and help build a case against Marc will only stand to benefit all those that have fallen victim.

If you'd like to help out, please PM me with whatever proof you feel is acceptable.

I will assist all those affected (including you) to the best of my ability (although I have no personal involvement in this case other than holding sensitive information), but I will not reveal this information to you in fear that you act upon the unlawful statements that you have put forth.

For anyone that wants to take this seriously and adhere to the guidelines that I have set, please don't hesitate to PM me.  I am here to help.
Rawted

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

Please PM me with the details of your arrangement and proof of scam.  (I am in no way connected to Marc or know him on any level outside of Bitcointalk)

I will release highly accurate and sensitive information that will lead you directly to him if and only if all of the following conditions are sworn upon:

a) You will NOT visit his place of address.  All judgements aside, he has an innocent baby girl and no matter how much money you might be out, you have no right to bring danger to this child's home.

b) You will NOT redistribute the details that I release to anyone publicly or privately.  Please refer all people that have been affected to me and I will handle the situation.

c) You will deal with me and this thread in a professional manner.  Ignorant comments like this

he is just a piece of shit pino scammer.
will lead to a cut-off in communication.

d) You will act rationally and await co-ordination.  I will contact all members that have proved that they were scammed and will bring them together in a group so that they may all work together and bring a solid case to the proper authorities.
A $7 search through Publicdata.com will yield everything about him, much more than you would ever be able to provide. You are either him, or someone involved in his scams.

The kid is not even his, it is his sister's.
Xerath

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

so from what I can see is escrow wasnt used by a reputable person.. and this ends up being a messy scenario.

that really sucks man, its a hard lesson to take in.

maybe i should get into the biz of finding hitmen for btc.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 11:11:56 PM

regards.

I'm sorry that you were victim of a scam.  I too have been scammed for significant amounts of money and know the feelings that accompany it.

I cannot speculate whether or not that you will receive any money back, but I can schedule and organize a method that will lead to in my opinion the best possible results in seeking reimbursement and/or justice.  

It does not matter that you are not located in the United States.  All efforts put forth in revealing details and help build a case against Marc will only stand to benefit all those that have fallen victim.

If you'd like to help out, please PM me with whatever proof you feel is acceptable.

I will assist all those affected (including you) to the best of my ability (although I have no personal involvement in this case other than holding sensitive information), but I will not reveal this information to you in fear that you act upon the unlawful statements that you have put forth.

For anyone that wants to take this seriously and adhere to the guidelines that I have set, please don't hesitate to PM me.  I am here to help.

You are either him or a friend.
I can just pay a few dollars for all the info I need...most of which I already have.

Thanks for nothing.

You guys are more than welcome to try and get something done by yourself.  I was merely trying to help.

It's absolutely laughable that when someone steps forward offering help with no ulterior motive and without asking for any reimbursement financial or otherwise, that you are all quick to not only avoid sending a simple message to find out the whole scope of the situation, but also to throw baseless accusations against this person.

Let me ask you guys a few questions:

What do you have to gain by instantly dismissing my claims and attacking me without any basis to do so?

If I were him or a friend, why would I be going through all this effort to help gather all evidence and further build a case against this individual?

Everyone that I've encountered so far in this thread is unreasonably hostile and it's no wonder why it is so easy for scams to take place in the bitcoin world.  When no one works together and it comes to the point where stepping forward to help receives negative insults and accusations, then there is no reason to step up and move towards finding an ideal resolution. 

Good luck with the public information.  I'm sure it's a far more effective way than collaborating with all those wronged, gathering evidence, and presenting them to the right authorities (which I have the contact details) with information that connects marc to his exact address and identity.  Roll Eyes

For those that still want to take this seriously and want the best shot at recuperating their losses or seek justice, feel free to PM me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: