Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marcchernandez scammed me for $500.00  (Read 19090 times)
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:06:29 AM

Look, im not located in the USA and it's a way obv that he will never give backa cent , If any one want I can show u guys every single charge back made from he to my paypals. I dont have skype talks since I don't save the convs due to the sensitive info I used to have in there. I don't care about he's family, actually if he has a little baby and scam people for over 15k usd giving out he's private information for sure he careless about he's family or he's real dumbass.

He almost ruined my bussines in here along with other scammers.

If there's anything I can do from this part of the world I'm in , but I'm pretty sure my money is already lost.

And you Dodgedigital , give me an email address Ill sent u the proof over there.

BTW the only professional manner that I will totally understand as a treatment to tlak with Hernandez will be with a gun on he's neck.
And 5 days to run or pay me back, without touching he's family.

regards.

I'm sorry that you were victim of a scam.  I too have been scammed for significant amounts of money and know the feelings that accompany it.

I cannot speculate whether or not that you will receive any money back, but I can schedule and organize a method that will lead to in my opinion the best possible results in seeking reimbursement and/or justice.  

It does not matter that you are not located in the United States.  All efforts put forth in revealing details and help build a case against Marc will only stand to benefit all those that have fallen victim.

If you'd like to help out, please PM me with whatever proof you feel is acceptable.

I will assist all those affected (including you) to the best of my ability (although I have no personal involvement in this case other than holding sensitive information), but I will not reveal this information to you in fear that you act upon the unlawful statements that you have put forth.

For anyone that wants to take this seriously and adhere to the guidelines that I have set, please don't hesitate to PM me.  I am here to help.

You are either him or a friend.
I can just pay a few dollars for all the info I need...most of which I already have.

Thanks for nothing.

You guys are more than welcome to try and get something done by yourself.  I was merely trying to help.

It's absolutely laughable that when someone steps forward offering help with no ulterior motive and without asking for any reimbursement financial or otherwise, that you are all quick to not only avoid sending a simple message to find out the whole scope of the situation, but also to throw baseless accusations against this person.

Let me ask you guys a few questions:

What do you have to gain by instantly dismissing my claims and attacking me without any basis to do so?

If I were him or a friend, why would I be going through all this effort to help gather all evidence and further build a case against this individual?

Everyone that I've encountered so far in this thread is unreasonably hostile and it's no wonder why it is so easy for scams to take place in the bitcoin world.  When no one works together and it comes to the point where stepping forward to help receives negative insults and accusations, then there is no reason to step up and move towards finding an ideal resolution. 

Good luck with the public information.  I'm sure it's a far more effective way than collaborating with all those wronged, gathering evidence, and presenting them to the right authorities (which I have the contact details) with information that connects marc to his exact address and identity.  Roll Eyes

For those that still want to take this seriously and want the best shot at recuperating their losses or seek justice, feel free to PM me.

If you were serious, you would drop his info here.
Instead, you are trying to get us to "collab" with you.

I am probably talking to marcc now (you) and you are trying to mislead me/everyone with bogus info.
Nice try bub; stop while you are still ahead.

I am definitely not Marc.  I have no reason to mislead anyone.  To accuse me of being Marc is just disrespectful and inconsiderate.  Do you do any research at all or do you just type out the first thing that comes to your ignorant mind?

I told you my reasons for not posting sensitive information in public especially when people are talking about guns and violence.  I am not going to be an accessory to violent behaviour or criminal actions. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:26:40 AM

Look, im not located in the USA and it's a way obv that he will never give backa cent , If any one want I can show u guys every single charge back made from he to my paypals. I dont have skype talks since I don't save the convs due to the sensitive info I used to have in there. I don't care about he's family, actually if he has a little baby and scam people for over 15k usd giving out he's private information for sure he careless about he's family or he's real dumbass.

If there's anything I can do from this part of the world I'm in , but I'm pretty sure my money is already lost.

And you Dodgedigital , give me an email address Ill sent u the proof over there.

BTW the only professional manner that I will totally understand as a treatment to tlak with Hernandez will be with a gun on he's neck.

regards.

I'm sorry that you were victim of a scam.  I too have been scammed for significant amounts of money and know the feelings that accompany it.

I cannot speculate whether or not that you will receive any money back, but I can schedule and organize a method that will lead to in my opinion the best possible results in seeking reimbursement and/or justice.  

It does not matter that you are not located in the United States.  All efforts put forth in revealing details and help build a case against Marc will only stand to benefit all those that have fallen victim.

If you'd like to help out, please PM me with whatever proof you feel is acceptable.

I will assist all those affected (including you) to the best of my ability (although I have no personal involvement in this case other than holding sensitive information), but I will not reveal this information to you in fear that you act upon the unlawful statements that you have put forth.

For anyone that wants to take this seriously and adhere to the guidelines that I have set, please don't hesitate to PM me.  I am here to help.

I can just pay a few dollars for all the info I need...most of which I already have.

Thanks for nothing.

You guys are more than welcome to try and get something done by yourself.  I was merely trying to help.

It's absolutely laughable that when someone steps forward offering help with no ulterior motive and without asking for any reimbursement financial or otherwise, that you are all quick to not only avoid sending a simple message to find out the whole scope of the situation, but also to throw baseless accusations against this person.

What do you have to gain by instantly dismissing my claims and attacking me without any basis to do so?

If I were him or a friend, why would I be going through all this effort to help gather all evidence and further build a case against this individual?

Everyone that I've encountered so far in this thread is unreasonably hostile and it's no wonder why it is so easy for scams to take place in the bitcoin world.  When no one works together and it comes to the point where stepping forward to help receives negative insults and accusations, then there is no reason to step up and move towards finding an ideal resolution. 

Good luck with the public information.  I'm sure it's a far more effective way than collaborating with all those wronged, gathering evidence, and presenting them to the right authorities (which I have the contact details) with information that connects marc to his exact address and identity.  Roll Eyes

For those that still want to take this seriously and want the best shot at recuperating their losses or seek justice, feel free to PM me.

I am probably talking to marcc now (you) and you are trying to mislead me/everyone with bogus info.

I am definitely not Marc.  I have no reason to mislead anyone.  To accuse me of being Marc is just disrespectful and inconsiderate.  Do you do any research at all or do you just type out the first thing that comes to your ignorant mind?

I told you my reasons for not posting sensitive information in public especially when people are talking about guns and violence.  I am not going to be an accessory to violent behaviour or criminal actions. 

Then leave the thread you belligerent schmuck.

I don't even know what that means or what you think that means.

I've been pretty reasonable and never have I been aggressive or hostile in this thread. I am trying to help out the bitcointalk community.

You on the other hand are quick to anger, spew racist remarks, and throw around baseless damaging accusations.

If you had no interest in receiving help in this matter or helping others avoid getting scammed by this user, why did you even start this thread?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

regards.

Thanks for nothing.

Then leave the thread you belligerent schmuck.

I don't even know what that means or what you think that means.

I've been pretty reasonable and never have I been aggressive or hostile in this thread. I am trying to help out the bitcointalk community.

You on the other hand are quick to anger, spew racist remarks, and throw around baseless damaging accusations.

If you had no interest in receiving help in this matter or helping others avoid getting scammed by this user, why did you even start this thread?

My final reply to an individual who is uneducated and clueless...
If you were here to help, you would drop his info.

I am far from uneducated and clueless (i'm not even sure what you're referring to this about) and work hard to get facts sorted out straight instead of making poor general assumptions and jumping to conclusions like your posts have recently displayed.

I'm glad to hear that I no longer have to maintain contact with you.

Time after time I have provided reasoning for not posting public information.  I have also stated repeatedly that I will assist the best I can via Personal message and will still honour this to those affected and those that actually act in a professional manner.

Good day.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

Has anyone totaled up how much this guy actually owes? Only a matter of time before more of those skrill and paypal chargebacks happen if they haven't already. Looked like he's gonna get away with quite a bit of money here.

Can't believe people actually trusted this guy. It's not like he was around for that long or anything...
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:30:54 AM

Has anyone totaled up how much this guy actually owes? Only a matter of time before more of those skrill and paypal chargebacks happen if they haven't already. Looked like he's gonna get away with quite a bit of money here.

Can't believe people actually trusted this guy. It's not like he was around for that long or anything...

- $500 from me
- $15,000 from shipitbuddy?
...more from others, have not calculated it all yet.

$15k in paypal chargebacks? I believe I mentioned something to shipitbuddy about paypal, he said he knew what he was doing. Guess not  Huh

I'm still wondering if he stole someone's identity or if he used his real information including pictures of him and his family. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a visit soon from someone with the amount he owes and his info being posted public.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

- $500 from me

0.46 BTC from me.

I still have control of the account. I should add that my loan business is virtually dead as I was unable to recover from that.
thehybrid

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

$15 grand? wtffff. thats a god damn car..

id just hire some lawyer at this point if you have some info on the guy, esp being in paypal.  or is that still not possible?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:15:08 PM

I'm still wondering if he stole someone's identity or if he used his real information including pictures of him and his family. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a visit soon from someone with the amount he owes and his info being posted public.

He used his real info.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ironlambda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:21:19 PM

if he used his real info, shouldnt something be started under small claims and a police report started w. his local police to be contacted.
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:47:27 AM

if he used his real info, shouldnt something be started under small claims and a police report started w. his local police to be contacted.

He used he's real information and also account from friends over hes neighborhood  and family , it wasnt 15k , but make it around 13k.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:08:46 PM

- $500 from me

0.46 BTC from me.

I still have control of the account. I should add that my loan business is virtually dead as I was unable to recover from that.

~0.33 BTC from me.
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:59:12 PM

He used he's real information and also account from friends over hes neighborhood  and family , it wasnt 15k , but make it around 13k.

Shitty, what are you doing about it?
I'm in LA maybe within the month or beginning of new year.

If u catch him, ill pay u, there's nothing else I can do from Uruguay mate, see that ur in a big problem atm, hope it get solved asap.
I dont mind ur a scammer , but people here do not understand sometimes, some kind of troubles. I got a friend scammed for over 600 and all the " police guys " are with the scammed. sh1t. haha.

Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:23:06 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 01:48:25 PM by Magic8Ball

I still have that account, I guess I can sell it now? There is no chance that he is coming back to pay off. Whats the usual procedure for these cases? Do I request all the trust providers to remove them, or do I sell it as a negative trust only? Its hardly worth anything with the default negative feedback.

EDIT: I have removed all trusts provided. I have also messaged all those who provided trust and are in the default trust list to get their opinion regarding this. If the general decision is to remove the trusts and allow me to sell it or use it in campaign, I will message the rest (his list is very big).

If its decided that I should not pursue this avenue, I will let the account be as it is.
Marcchernandez

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

This is Magic8Ball, I am signing the message with my loan address 1HCzqGjDUjmV53LJNrrFQhyF5nvgoSufAp (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=828925.msg9268626#msg9268626)

Code:
-----BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I, Magic8Ball, is in control of the account named Marcchernandez (ID 361084) as of 19th of December, 2014.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
G+UjLgNsDiL6lJfKofD1MJoVkz69IAhXJiWeRoI6rK60VZdnS41ndHR/2HLMNRbU9cACwLWrmgBqq3j7v/VJrVE=
-----END SIGNATURE-----
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:30:00 PM

Account is no good. Neg feedback should be left to remind people he is a scammer.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:33:19 PM

Account is no good. Neg feedback should be left to remind people he is a scammer.

Accounts have had negative feedback removed in the past, given public confirmation of new ownership (reference).
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:44:21 PM

Since he made payments with PayPal and skrill there is still time for him to charge back and continue to scam. Once a user sees this, I'm sure they will leave negative feedback. This is why I said the account is no good.

BTW, What if you were to sell this account and he buys it back after the neg feedback was removed? Lol.

Bad loan. Others should see it's still risky to accept a account as colleteral.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:47:49 PM

@Magic8Ball , thanks for the signed message but I don't know if it is right remove the negative trust. As xetsr has told the other users must know  *he* is a scammer.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:48:52 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 09:47:03 PM by Magic8Ball

Since he made payments with PayPal and skrill there is still time for him to charge back and continue to scam. Once a user sees this, I'm sure they will leave negative feedback. This is why I said the account is no good.

BTW, What if you were to sell this account and he buys it back after the neg feedback was removed? Lol.

Bad loan. Others should see it's still risky to accept a account as colleteral.

@Magic8Ball , thanks for the signed message but I don't know if it is right remove the negative trust. As xetsr has told the other users must know  *he* is a scammer.

I can see it was a bad idea. I will message the members again, sorry for all the trouble.
It was not a complete waste, I learned the hard way and have been better at spotting fake loan requests ever since.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:47:24 PM

I have put it up for sale in the current state. I have also mentioned the risks pointed out by xetsr above. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899887.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: