Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:42:00 PM

Quick update on the staking hardware wallet
Batch 2 is complete! The final test phase has gone well and we are just about ready to start unleashing these to the public. However! Before we open up sales for batch 2, we are going to be raffling off a few. Some people have been asking us to bring the S3 Raffle back and do an S5, but I think we will do a few for our specialized devices

The price per entry will be 1 MMXIV and we will be picking multiple winners. The format this time will be a little different than past raffles

More information very soon
Regardless of the raffle, how do I sign up for one of the staking devices?  Thanks
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:40:14 PM

Batch 2 is complete! The final test phase has gone well and we are just about ready to start unleashing these to the public. However! Before we open up sales for batch 2, we are going to be raffling off a few. Some people have been asking us to bring the S3 Raffle back and do an S5, but I think we will do a few for our specialized devices

The price per entry will be 1 MMXIV and we will be picking multiple winners. The format this time will be a little different than past raffles

Regardless of the raffle, how do I sign up for one of the staking devices?  Thanks

The units are finally complete. We will be opening sales after the raffles are done. Remember, you only need one Snowball to stake both BALLS and MMXIV on the same device

Oldriga

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:29:59 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 09:48:31 PM by Oldriga

Caution!!! everybody that did not encrypted wallet. Theft stolen my ball for 7k from my address to this address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 and huge amount 20k of my quotient. I think possible malware from suspecious wallet that allow hacker control my pc.

The transaction was http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/a7a71945be51bfe6b40290dbd5beca9df525961ccb35c5f2b8ce1f630ffe5310#o0

Don't forget to encrypt your wallet with passphrase and unlock for only minitng.
Same here (today morning access from Teamviewer)), stolen 24025 SnowBalls to address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 .
http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/address/ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6

Also:

MMXIV 8.85 + 0.038138 to MoAgNxLWss74qiwP55RjUBgkHDyqa9nNoc
http://mmxiv.blockexplorer.cc/a/MoAgNxLWss

SterlingCoin, Squarebit, VpnCoin, Qoutient, Myriad an etc.

Then from My PC (Enter my Teamviewer account) go to two friends in the list and stole all coins too. One of friends see activity with mouse and close Teamviewer but too late.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:57:38 PM

Caution!!! everybody that did not encrypted wallet. Theft stolen my ball for 7k from my address to this address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 and huge amount 20k of my quotient. I think possible malware from suspecious wallet that allow hacker control my pc.

The transaction was http://balls.blockexplorer.cc/tx/a7a71945be51bfe6b40290dbd5beca9df525961ccb35c5f2b8ce1f630ffe5310#o0

Don't forget to encrypt your wallet with passphrase and unlock for only minitng.
Same here (today morning access from Teamviewer)), stolen 24025 SnowBalls to address ShH2xQzp3NRTKuNNDfcjKjZ6yXSjMJN6H6 .

Also:

Then from My PC (Enter my Teamviewer account) go to two friends in the list and stole all coins too. One of friends see activity with mouse and close Teamviewer but too late.

That really sucks. Everyone needs to start taking their local security very seriously. Please stop downloading clients from unreputable sources. Every client you download from someone that is not trusted is just asking for this to happen. There are a lot of smart people here and, unfortunately, some of them use their knowledge maliciously. These people can put anything they want into the client, knowing people will blindly download it. Please...I feel for your loss, but everyone has to be very careful and extremely diligent on securing your personal wealth. Don't rely on anything except your own judgement. This is not the first time a client has allowed access via TeamViewer, and unfortunately, I'm sure it won't be the last as long as people keep jumping the gun and downloading garbage

I very highly suggest an immediate backing up of important data, reformat, and starting your OS from scratch, or this will continue to happen

Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:07:22 PM

I, too, am sorry for your loss.

I will add, that just because the wallet scans "clean" with VirusTotal, AVG or whatever other antivirus you use, does *NOT* mean it's safe.

As iGotSpots said, devs can put anything they want into the client.  It could be just a few lines of code that steal every wallet on your PC, and it would never be detected by antivirus software.  Always encrypt your wallets, don't run them with RPC open if you don't have to, and always start out new wallets on a separate machine from your "main" PC where all your digital wealth is stored.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 10:26:43 PM

I, too, am sorry for your loss.

I will add, that just because the wallet scans "clean" with VirusTotal, AVG or whatever other antivirus you use, does *NOT* mean it's safe.

As iGotSpots said, devs can put anything they want into the client.  It could be just a few lines of code that steal every wallet on your PC, and it would never be detected by antivirus software.  Always encrypt your wallets, don't run them with RPC open if you don't have to, and always start out new wallets on a separate machine from your "main" PC where all your digital wealth is stored.

This is the best advice anyone can give

binmon

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:38:38 PM

I have read some of these recent posts, and feel I must jump in.... encrypting the wallet does not guarantee you against loss!   I sense in some of the emails that we feel safe if the wallet is encrypted.  NOT TOTALLY.   I was a victim who had the wallet encrypted, and lost all my Maieuti coins, because apparently a keylogger read my password when I unlocked the wallet for staking... or somehow at least, the thief was able to transfer all my M coins to his wallet, even though mine was encrypted.   

We have to be more vigilant, less trusting, unfortunately.   PLEASE don't rely on encryption alone!!

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:46:10 PM

My wallet staked for the first time and i am happy now  ..wish i had more in wallet Grin

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 10:46:58 PM

One quick point of clarification...the price when we do open sales for batch 2 will be a static amount of MMXIV that will be updated periodically. We will not base the price of these units on either BTC or USD. Their price will be pegged only to MMXIV

ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:24:49 PM

My wallet staked for the first time and i am happy now  ..wish i had more in wallet Grin

You know how long till the coins staked? Are we still thinking 8-9 days before staking?

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:44:24 PM

9 days have passed
But now says "not staking because you dont have mature coins"
 What should i do so they continue to stake?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
CryptoStar

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:50:39 PM

9 days have passed
But now says "not staking because you dont have mature coins"
 What should i do so they continue to stake?

I hear about 30 days min. age
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:29:39 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 12:46:56 AM by m4xp0w3r7

I have read some of these recent posts, and feel I must jump in.... encrypting the wallet does not guarantee you against loss!   I sense in some of the emails that we feel safe if the wallet is encrypted.  NOT TOTALLY.   I was a victim who had the wallet encrypted, and lost all my Maieuti coins, because apparently a keylogger read my password when I unlocked the wallet for staking... or somehow at least, the thief was able to transfer all my M coins to his wallet, even though mine was encrypted.  

We have to be more vigilant, less trusting, unfortunately.   PLEASE don't rely on encryption alone!!

don't you have some old backup of unecrypted wallet somewhere on disk?

this happened to me once
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:13:29 AM

The backlog page for the pool has been updated.  If your payout amount is blue, and would like your coins, please PM me with your address, and your coins will be sent.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:21:20 AM

I have read some of these recent posts, and feel I must jump in.... encrypting the wallet does not guarantee you against loss!   I sense in some of the emails that we feel safe if the wallet is encrypted.  NOT TOTALLY.   I was a victim who had the wallet encrypted, and lost all my Maieuti coins, because apparently a keylogger read my password when I unlocked the wallet for staking... or somehow at least, the thief was able to transfer all my M coins to his wallet, even though mine was encrypted.  

We have to be more vigilant, less trusting, unfortunately.   PLEASE don't rely on encryption alone!!

this happened to me once
i keep my password on removeable usb stick and i copy and paste all mine

kyne

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:39:29 AM

Also:

So sorry to hear this. I'm also got stolen my coin too. So now i encrypted my wallet and keep my wallet on the pc that was clean and didn't use teamviewer for this pc.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 08:45:57 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 10:01:36 AM by iGotSpots

this happened to me once
i keep my password on removeable usb stick and i copy and paste all mine

Many malicious programs also have the ability to record clipboard contents

MisterGreen

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:07:36 AM

Also:

Sorry for your losses but why let you Teamviewer running all the time? Remove it from autostart and start it manually if needed.
Oldriga

Activity: 434

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:03:28 PM

Also:

Sorry for your losses but why let you Teamviewer running all the time? Remove it from autostart and start it manually if needed.
it was a trojan embedded in a wallet. After trojab starts Teamviewer and sends the password to the fraudster

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:49:42 PM

I beleive the source to be a fake wallet with embedded trojan from noob user on Quotient forum. Again let me be clear, this was NOT the official quotient wallet, but a newbie user that claimed it was an update on quotient forum. If all of the victims downloaded this, this was the cause. Sorry for your loss, Ive been there too. Encrypt your wallet, and NEVER download a wallet from an unknown source, AND get an antikeylogger. I personally use "keyscramber remium" by QFX softwarwe. This is specifically geared towards wallet qt 4 and wallet qt5 (all the wallets we use).

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: