Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DaMart

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 09:50:42 AM

Yeah, I'm curious about the minimum coin age for staking as well.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 01:38:06 PM

I'd love to knw the min coin age, I think all my coins staked earlier today before the transition because the wallet is telling me I have no mature coins yet

edit : is it 5000 blocks for min age? "static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 5000 * CENT;"  ?? lol I don't speak code Cheesy

Coin age calculation is unchanged, 24hrs is min stake age just like it has always been.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:13:52 PM

still staking good Smiley . though am getting alot of orphans in a row sometimes! Also am receiving much less per stake, a couple days ago before my wallet stopped staking was getting around 10,000 a min , now receiving around 1-2000 balls per stake but getting usually a few per min. Guess  will take a bit longer to get what im owed but fork has certainly sorted everything out!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:15:04 PM

my wallet sometimes says my coins are not mature, but they are and they are staking, think prob with the wallet

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:26:16 PM

I am a bit lost here

Staking Changes

Staking will return to its previous frequency
    Stake rewards have been updated to be more interesting
        Now based on block number in a specific, fixed range
    A few features or changes have been cut to prevent a coin swap to a new chain
    Stake rewards start fluctuating at Block 200,000

1. return to which frequency?

At the beginning it was 16000% Then turned to 1000% (then I don't know if there was any other change) Now I read 20000%

O_o
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 02:32:27 PM

I am a bit lost here

Staking Changes

At the beginning it was 16000% Then turned to 1000% (then I don't know if there was any other change) Now I read 20000%

It was never 16000% - Percentages have nothing to do with frequency of staking...

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 02:42:04 PM

I am a bit lost here

Staking Changes

It was never 16000% - Percentages have nothing to do with frequency of staking...

duh, my bad then. was it 1600 before 1000%?
well, what is the POS % now and what is the frequency change difference? (from/to)

thanks

O_o
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 02:48:45 PM

I am a bit lost here

Staking Changes

well, what is the POS % now and what is the frequency change difference? (from/to)

thanks

It was 5000% originally, now it fluctuates between 1% and 20,000% and changes every block

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:08:12 PM

I am a bit lost here

Staking Changes

thanks

It was 5000% originally, now it fluctuates between 1% and 20,000% and changes every block

thanks for clearing things out.
by the way, is it normal to get many "generated but not accepted" ? I Get around 8 of them before receiving a confirmed amount of coins.
Also, is it possible you put coin control in wallet? I think it's a useful feature

O_o
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 03:25:47 PM

Yes, it's normal

No, it most likely won't be added

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:03:58 PM

Yes, it's normal

No, it most likely won't be added

thanks!

O_o
nicuri4i

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:12:36 PM

PANIC DUMP lol most people are away from their computers. Give it till sunday night/ monday to get the necessary feedback this coin deserves 

I agree, it was/is fun to watch all the suckers dumping these for cheap
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 04:54:24 PM

It's ok, as long as everyone is on the same fork

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:13:03 PM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                         - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via Nxt will be sent through Nxt encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:27:06 PM

i get loadsa stakes, all confirmed. I restarted my client and almost all turned into orphans!!! How can this happen, stakes confirmed added to my balance then all gone , orphans!!!???

has happened quite a few times , dozens of ticks turn into Huh?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:37:30 PM

i get loadsa stakes, all confirmed. I restarted my client and almost all turned into orphans!!! How can this happen, stakes confirmed added to my balance then all gone , orphans!!!???

Are you on 2.0.1?

Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:54:45 PM

Are you on 2.0.1?

yes am on latest client 2.0.1.0

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 06:02:02 PM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                        - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via Nxt will be sent through Nxt encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base
I'm intrested in some tokens.
Is there alraidy a topic on https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/ ?
I have some assets so this one I want to add.
Nice development!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 06:16:09 PM

stakes coming in , loadsa confirms and then suddenly 95% suddenly go unconfirmed!!

I found a few orphans

i am taking about confirmed blocks turning into orphans!!! many of them!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 06:19:41 PM

stakes coming in , loadsa confirms and then suddenly 95% suddenly go unconfirmed!!

I found a few orphans

i am taking about confirmed blocks turning into orphans!!! many of them!

That will only happen if you generate them prior to updating to 2.0.1 while everyone else is already there

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: