Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 06:16:27 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 06:51:09 PM by iGotSpots

Ok guys I listed 100 MIL balls for those interested on the new exchange.

Vegas

That's higher than 1 satoshi, I wouldn't expect anyone to buy at that price until Bittrex starts moving up again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:05:34 PM

Ive been surprised before many times. Some people just get lost in the math Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:50:25 PM

Come dump  on em i got balls to buy!!!
 I want your balllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls  (who said girls can't grow balls).. Cheesy

04/01/2015 2:26:43 PM   BUY   100000000.00000000   0.00000001   1.00000000   0.00200000   1.00200000

this ok??

Ah they are big lol but still hoping for someone to dump on me for cheapo..tomorrow i may buy some 10k or balls..bit higher price, let's see..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
gross

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:20:01 PM

iGotSpots is a SCAMMER
Yes, he stolen coin from C-cex, ocminer & minerpool. His mom fuck dog to bear him  Embarrassed
illuSionRiDer

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:24:18 PM

iGotSpots is a SCAMMER
Yes, he stolen coin from C-cex, ocminer & minerpool. His mom fuck dog to bear him  Embarrassed

What is this???   Huh Huh Huh
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 02:36:18 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 03:05:42 PM by jc12345

iGotSpots is a SCAMMER

What is this???   Huh Huh Huh

For the N-teenth time please understand the context and the facts before making such sweeping statements. The comment relates to E-cash (E-money).

1) The original dev disappeared and the block chain was stuck
2) Members of the community approached Spots to apply his magic skills to fix the chain which he did without any compensation.
3) A block number was decided upon when a swopout will occur to a new chain because the old one was FUBAR
4) The E-cash BCT thread was the main vehicle of communications and all decisions, processes etc. was discussed on BCT. It is a reasonable act as individual communications to different holders would be impractical and too time consuming.
5) It quickly became clear that the original block target will never be reached because the chain was limping. Everyone that was reading the BCT thread knew that they had to get their coins as quickly as possible to Bittrex for the swop and it was made very clear in advance that any coins not transferred to Bittrex would be forfeited to a central account in order to make the maths balance since the two chains were identical in numbers.
6) Since everyone's coins were lost in anyways on the old chain, those that cared enough to be diligent stayed up to date on developments on the BCT thread and they knew that the target block will never be reached. Those that did so, did not lose their coins and got a swopout. Those that were lax and did not exercise diligence lost their coins and had sour grapes afterwards calling Spots names.
7) Since Spots did everyone a favor to save the chain and investing a week of his time to save a coin without compensation and with no questions asked, it is acceptable that he could keep the forfeited coins. Due to the sour grapes of the holders that were not diligent, they complained excessively about the coins that Spots kept and as a result Spots decided again with advance notice that he would give the coins back to the community for free in an IRC giveaway. Again those that lost coins had the opportunity to get their coins back if they cared and exercised diligence. This was a reasonable act as administration and risk of fraud was too big to do a manual swopout for those that did not care to participate in the formal Bittrex swopout.
8.) Spots even offered to add E-cash to Gorrillastake, but when people kicked up a storm yet again he decided to walk away and drop E-cash from Gorillastake.

That was the end of that. Anyone that cares to look into the relevant threads and IRC logs will find that the above is the truth. Any allegations that says that Spots is a scammer due to the above events are therefore unfounded. As a result of his efforts, the only thing that Spots got out of his efforts to save E-cash was the loss of his trust ratings which he worked hard for to earn.  In hind sight, Spots should have walked away from E-cash and let everyone lose their money. He could have used the time better to enhance his other coins and he would still have had his high green trust ratings. This whole thing is rather a reflection back on the community for treating someone badly that came to the fore to assist the community. For this the community should be ashamed and if anything should give him his trust ratings back and remove their negative comments.

Regarding his current coins, Spots is doing excellent research and development on the impact and workings of high stake % and fast block chains. The outcome of his current work and experiments on coins like 10K will add to the body of knowledge of POS staking and economics and is an important piece of the puzzle for the future, especially retail use and adoption. In the process a lot of people have also made a lot of money which is a win-win situation.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 04:58:27 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2015, 05:31:48 PM by iGotSpots

iGotSpots is a SCAMMER

What is this???   Huh Huh Huh

For the N-teenth time please understand the context and the facts before making such sweeping statements. The comment relates to E-cash (E-money).

1) The original dev disappeared and the block chain was stuck
2) Members of the community approached Spots to apply his magic skills to fix the chain which he did without any compensation.
3) A block number was decided upon when a swopout will occur to a new chain because the old one was FUBAR
4) The E-cash BCT thread was the main vehicle of communications and all decisions, processes etc. was discussed on BCT. It is a reasonable act as individual communications to different holders would be impractical and too time consuming.
5) It quickly became clear that the original block target will never be reached because the chain was limping. Everyone that was reading the BCT thread knew that they had to get their coins as quickly as possible to Bittrex for the swop and it was made very clear in advance that any coins not transferred to Bittrex would be forfeited to a central account in order to make the maths balance since the two chains were identical in numbers.
6) Since everyone's coins were lost in anyways on the old chain, those that cared enough to be diligent stayed up to date on developments on the BCT thread and they knew that the target block will never be reached. Those that did so, did not lose their coins and got a swopout. Those that were lax and did not exercise diligence lost their coins and had sour grapes afterwards calling Spots names.
7) Since Spots did everyone a favor to save the chain and investing a week of his time to save a coin without compensation and with no questions asked, it is acceptable that he could keep the forfeited coins. Due to the sour grapes of the holders that were not diligent, they complained excessively about the coins that Spots kept and as a result Spots decided again with advance notice that he would give the coins back to the community for free in an IRC giveaway. Again those that lost coins had the opportunity to get their coins back if they cared and exercised diligence. This was a reasonable act as administration and risk of fraud was too big to do a manual swopout for those that did not care to participate in the formal Bittrex swopout.
8.) Spots even offered to add E-cash to Gorrillastake, but when people kicked up a storm yet again he decided to walk away and drop E-cash from Gorillastake.

That was the end of that. Anyone that cares to look into the relevant threads and IRC logs will find that the above is the truth. Any allegations that says that Spots is a scammer due to the above events are therefore unfounded. As a result of his efforts, the only thing that Spots got out of his efforts to save E-cash was the loss of his trust ratings which he worked hard for to earn.  In hind sight, Spots should have walked away from E-cash and let everyone lose their money. He could have used the time better to enhance his other coins and he would still have had his high green trust ratings. This whole thing is rather a reflection back on the community for treating someone badly that came to the fore to assist the community. For this the community should be ashamed and if anything should give him his trust ratings back and remove their negative comments.

Regarding his current coins, Spots is doing excellent research and development on the impact and workings of high stake % and fast block chains. The outcome of his current work and experiments on coins like 10K will add to the body of knowledge of POS staking and economics and is an important piece of the puzzle for the future, especially retail use and adoption. In the process a lot of people have also made a lot of money which is a win-win situation.

Thanks for taking time to clearly explain what happened. This is as accurate as anyone can get, with only adding that most of the rage against me is because I stopped ocminer from stealing the original dev's premine and gave it all away instead

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 06:37:57 PM

iGotSpots is a SCAMMER

Grow up! For the record. I was invested in E-cash from day 1 (BEFORE spots showed up), and was in E-cash thread many times a day for the whole thing, and know the whole story. Spots did NOTHING wrong, or unethical. Those of you know me , know I would be the first to confront and scream LOUD if I thought there was a wrong doing, and I watched closely , and all spots did was help investors and fix the coin for free. What he did is bail investors out by working HOURS everyday to fix shitty/dirty code from another so called dev, and he didnt get paid shit,  because he gave it away. E-cash now works perfect! So, next time you want to accuse someone of a wrong doing, why dont you behave like an adult and bring evidence and lets look at it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:43:00 PM

Thanks  Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:46:01 PM

You know Ill help where I can. I dont know any Java coders so the best I can do is post a new thread on BCT. You have to tell us to what else you need support with and quit being a fucking lone wolf.

Vegas

I was just reading back a bit. I actually have a pretty sweet wolf tattoo that says Lone Wolf lol

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 10:04:56 PM

is there any roadmap but waiting for small stake, no one wants to buy? fuck ;]

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 10:12:38 PM

GorillaStake Cloud Staking Signups have been temporarily suspended for residents of Indiana. We do not support discrimination legislation

All previous customers from Indiana will have their addresses removed from our servers, and refunds are being processed immediately

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:08:59 AM

You know Ill help where I can. I dont know any Java coders so the best I can do is post a new thread on BCT. You have to tell us to what else you need support with and quit being a fucking lone wolf.

Vegas

I was just reading back a bit. I actually have a pretty sweet wolf tattoo that says Lone Wolf lol

Why does that not suprise me ?! Wink I was a lone wolf a few years ago, and then I said fuck it, im too tired, Ill train some good people to take over and carry the torch, and stay home.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:10:25 AM

yes there is a roadmap with clear plans and intentions, it even has a name.. "get rich or die trying".

Vegas

ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 02:15:52 AM

we past feathercoin and XCcoin with marketcap Grin
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:24:17 AM

BALLS and 10k are both well in the top 100 on coinmarketcap now  Wink

minimal

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:17:45 AM

BALLS and 10k are both well in the top 100 on coinmarketcap now  Wink

Not really, there is absolutely zero liquidity. No one is buying at 1 sat, and that is what the market cap is based on. Actual market cap is far, far lower than coinmarketcap is showing.

You should be posting acurate information here, spots.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
minimal

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:19:42 AM

yes there is a roadmap with clear plans and intentions, it even has a name.. "get rich or die trying".

Vegas

So no, no roadmap, but hey, ive staked about 30x!

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 07:38:16 AM

Vegas

So no, no roadmap, but hey, ive staked about 30x!

There is something significant on the horizon  Wink  Just takes a little time. It's actually the next project on our list, following the next development for MMXIV

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 08:58:38 PM

For anyone trying to do the math for the new markets:

0.00002445 MMXIV = 1 satoshi at current bittrex sell price
0.00002948 MMXIV = 1 satoshi at current bittrex buy price

https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=10K/MMXIV
https://btcpool.exchange/market?pair=BALLS/MMXIV

Lots of room for profit if you are smart enough to see it  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: