Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257461 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
diabanhxeo

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:36:43 AM

Wallet not sync . Please help me !

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:42:30 AM

Come grab some free BALLS!!! LOL

The BALLS faucet has been filled up from a very nice donor so it is up and open now! Cheesy Cheesy

YAY BALLS!!! hahahaha

http://www.luckyalt.com/snowballscoinfaucet

i try it but didnt work for me, my friend tryed it too but nothing, got the same error "just try it later..." i want to try this coin but cant mine Sad

pd: maybe someone can donate some coins to me, please? SaGvLVuDohe2WEC2nGmu4bKmiPTp7o9qf4   THX!!

It means you have already got your free balls for the time period. You can only get free balls so often. Smiley

nono, the faucet never work for me, im unable to get any free snowball with your faucet, thats what i was trying to explain.

Whats wrong with faucet? It says no more free BALLS for you, try again later  Roll Eyes

exactly, didnt work.

nice video huh ? i was just asking from the respect if someone can send me some free coins since i am unable to mine your NICE coin, but this reply i think is not appropriate, dont send me some free coins if you dont want, but dont reply to me with that video, cmon... respect man...

What? The video is awesome! I was saying free BALLS are good

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:43:02 AM

anyone able to setup blockexplorer.also can you remove HashNZ exchange from OP until they get back to someone to confirm whats going on.I have 1000 balls MIA.

Crossed it off for now but left the link up. Let me know if anyone with trouble here gets it settled and I'll take away the bar
Says PoW is finished on OP but still a few block to go isnt there

Yea, I edited it like 10 mins ago and updated it a little bit early just so people weren't trying to set up miners for no reason. There's only 650ish blocks left

HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:43:46 AM

anyone able to setup blockexplorer.also can you remove HashNZ exchange from OP until they get back to someone to confirm whats going on.I have 1000 balls MIA.

Crossed it off for now but left the link up. Let me know if anyone with trouble here gets it settled and I'll take away the bar
Says PoW is finished on OP but still a few block to go isnt there

Yea, I edited it like 10 mins ago and updated it a little bit early just so people weren't trying to mine it after it's done
np

samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:00:57 AM

Mined some on Suprnova, really, really annoying, but scored some cheap on C-Cex. WEIRD COIN.

forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:08:07 AM

Lowest sell order at alcurEX was 500000sat, somehow my buy of 965 at 1525sat went through Grin
Time to have fun X 5000%

leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

Same here. 200 MIA

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:19:17 AM

Can't get my balls off c-cex in order to stake? keep getting error.
Support has credited coins back to me once already and now the same error.

Knowing C-cex's history with pos coins is this being done intentionally in order for them to stake the coins and not the user?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:24:41 AM

Can't get my balls off c-cex in order to stake? keep getting error.
Support has credited coins back to me once already and now the same error.

Knowing C-cex's history with pos coins is this being done intentionally in order for them to stake the coins and not the user?

According to c-cex's support there is a minimum amount that the wallet will send, the exact amount is unknown:

""Support: 26 coins is too small for it and it gives error. ""code":-101,"message":"Send amount too small""

Dev, what is the minimum amount?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:29:48 AM

6.4 is the lowest amount you can send

leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:44:12 AM

No coin control? or am I missing it?

leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:45:43 AM

How many tx for a coin to become mature for staking purposes?

If this info is in the op, please let me know and I will re-read it again. I did not see it.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:46:36 AM

Not yet. We are still testing it with Maieuticoin. You can check the pre-release of version 1.0.3, it's still got a couple issues, but we are close. Once we have that completed, we can put coin control into BALLS much easier

The maturity time is only 24 hours, so not having coin control isn't as bad as it is with coins that you have to hold for months before staking

leewilson

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:51:14 AM

Not yet. We are still testing it with Maieuticoin. You can check the pre-release of version 1.0.3, it's still got a couple issues, but we are close. Once we have that completed, we can put coin control into BALLS much easier

The maturity time is only 24 hours, so not having coin control isn't as bad as it is with coins that you have to hold for months before staking

Ok Thank you.

So maturity is determined by timestamp and not number of confirmations?

Once my coins are in the wallet for 24hrs when should I expect pos to begin generating coins?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

Ok Thank you.

So maturity is determined by timestamp and not number of confirmations?

Once my coins are in the wallet for 24hrs when should I expect pos to begin generating coins?

You'll be staking like a mad man by this time tomorrow

earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:17:17 AM

INCOMPLETE
snowballs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842827.0

Heritage: very close to vanilla ppcoin, mmxiv

Problems:

* MODEATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: Blocks 23 to 120 is purposefully set to have minimum difficulty, making instamining these blocks trivial

Notes:

+      if (!fProofOfStake && pindexLast->nHeight >= 23 && pindexLast->nHeight < 120)
+        return bnProofOfWorkLimit.GetCompact(); // most of the 1st 120 blocks

this looks like a (not security related) bug:
-    fs::path pathConfigFile(GetArg("-conf", "ppcoin.conf"));
+    fs::path pathConfigFile(GetArg("-conf", "mmxiv.conf"));

First ever coin I've evaluated with a code base so old that it doesn't include `getrawtransaction`. Because of this, and no usable block explorer, I consider this review incomplete. I could not evaluate the difficulty adjustment curve nor if there was any premine.
I expect to update this review either when someone ports getrawtransaction, two independent parties throw up Abe based block explorers, or ports my local block explorer to somehow work without getrawtransaction

Watermarks: uint64, pos

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:20:06 AM

INCOMPLETE
snowballs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842827.0

Heritage: very close to vanilla ppcoin, mmxiv

Problems:

* MODEATE: genesis seed is not a news event
* MODERATE: Blocks 23 to 120 is purposefully set to have minimum difficulty, making instamining these blocks trivial

Notes:

+      if (!fProofOfStake && pindexLast->nHeight >= 23 && pindexLast->nHeight < 120)
+        return bnProofOfWorkLimit.GetCompact(); // most of the 1st 120 blocks

this looks like a (not security related) bug:
-    fs::path pathConfigFile(GetArg("-conf", "ppcoin.conf"));
+    fs::path pathConfigFile(GetArg("-conf", "mmxiv.conf"));

First ever coin I've evaluated with a code base so old that it doesn't include `getrawtransaction`. Because of this, and no usable block explorer, I consider this review incomplete. I could not evaluate the difficulty adjustment curve nor if there was any premine.
I expect to update this review either when someone ports getrawtransaction, two independent parties throw up Abe based block explorers, or ports my local block explorer to somehow work without getrawtransaction

Watermarks: uint64, pos

Very inaccurate. Genesis block is the same as Maieuticoin (on purpose). It is based off the newest PPC, very new code. The blocks were meant to be fast and mined before staking started. Technically, we are behind on mining. The first 23 blocks were for me to test with difficulty in the hundreds so blocks were slow and not instamined while I synced up all the seednodes, the difficulty was reset to 1. You'll see in the explorer once it's up that those blocks had a significantly higher difficulty

Block explorers are very easily made. Maieuticoin has had three and it's nearly the same code. I usually respect and welcome your evaluation, and while code wise you are correct and none of it is a secret, you dropped the ball on your personal conclusions

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:21:47 AM

Hey guys .. what is the pos interest per month? i'm a little confuse
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:28:03 AM

416.666666666666.....%

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:36:12 AM

416.666666666666.....%
So my math was correct , Thx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: