Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help for Provably Fair option for our game  (Read 231 times)
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

we need a Provably Fair option for our game

we have a game and want to offer it as a contest. and exactly this is a problem as I understood from one very nice guy who wanted to help us to implement Provably Fair that a contest where players are not wagering against the house but against each other would need a special kind of Provably Fair and would involve a trusted 3rd Party.

the solution needs to be in a way that the game will not be slowed down.

are there any expert out there who are willing to help us (against payment)?

thx in advance

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin Dropper

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

we need a Provably Fair option for our game

we have a game and want to offer it as a contest. and exactly this is a problem as I understood from one very nice guy who wanted to help us to implement Provably Fair that a contest where players are not wagering against the house but against each other would need a special kind of Provably Fair and would involve a trusted 3rd Party.

the solution needs to be in a way that the game will not be slowed down.

are there any expert out there who are willing to help us (against payment)?

thx in advance

If the game will depend solely on chance, you could use hashing algorithms to generate a number. If you still need someone, pm me.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

If the game will depend solely on chance, you could use hashing algorithms to generate a number. If you still need someone, pm me.
"Hashing Algorithms" sounds very absurd and doesn't really solve any problem.

OP,could you give us more insights about the game.Regardless of who is betting against whom,isn't the game which is suppose to be provable fair and not any relation between the players ? Won't the usual server seed mechanism suffice if that is the case ?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

"Hashing Algorithms" sounds very absurd and doesn't really solve any problem.

OP,could you give us more insights about the game.Regardless of who is betting against whom,isn't the game which is suppose to be provable fair and not any relation between the players ? Won't the usual server seed mechanism suffice if that is the case ?

@Coin Dropper and @Patatas thx a lot for trying to help. I will try to explain as much as I can about the game and rules so you will understand about what I am talking about. please understand that I dont want to give out the game right now.

I will take a simple Pachinko game as an example. I did the design Smiley
ball after ball will fall from the upper hole and has a chance to land in the 5 - 50 - 100 points pocket or Jackpot or in the zero hole.
lets say we have 10 participants in the contest. all participants will start same time and the first who hits the Jackpot ( chance to hit Jackpot 1 in 5 k balls ) wins the Jackpot amount and contest ends. as player can also win points we added a top 3 that means that there will be additional 3 prices for top 3 point winners

players dont wager against the house they compete against each other.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

I will take a simple Pachinko game as an example. I did the design Smiley
ball after ball will fall from the upper hole and has a chance to land in the 5 - 50 - 100 points pocket or Jackpot or in the zero hole.
lets say we have 10 participants in the contest. all participants will start same time and the first who hits the Jackpot ( chance to hit Jackpot 1 in 5 k balls ) wins the Jackpot amount and contest ends. as player can also win points we added a top 3 that means that there will be additional 3 prices for top 3 point winners

players dont wager against the house they compete against each other.

Interesting Game.I still need a few clarifications.
 - If all the players roll the ball at the same time,what is the probability that all the balls will hit the holes at the same speed? Basically,the ball which is in the lead has more chances of hitting the jackpot or the holes correct ?
- Also if there are 100 players,would the holes be adjusted dynamically or the number of holes remain constant ?
- As far as technical implementation is concerned,I don't think you need to make anything provable fair but the ball rolls.That is,once the ball is rolled,everyone in the game has the same chances of hitting the jackpots.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Interesting Game.I still need a few clarifications.
 - If all the players roll the ball at the same time,what is the probability that all the balls will hit the holes at the same speed? Basically,the ball which is in the lead has more chances of hitting the jackpot or the holes correct ?

there is a misunderstanding and I apologize for bad explanation.  it is not that all 10 participants balls will be thrown into one game box. each player has his own game box. same as you would go to any dice game with 10 players. each player will have his own dice window/box

- Also if there are 100 players,would the holes be adjusted dynamically or the number of holes remain constant ?

the game rules and UI stays constant even 100 or more players will participate

- As far as technical implementation is concerned,I don't think you need to make anything provable fair but the ball rolls.That is,once the ball is rolled,everyone in the game has the same chances of hitting the jackpots.

Provably Fair is a must

thx again

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

bump still in need

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

bump still in need

You can try to have a python script or any programming language in which the first person to hit jackpot will win the contest.
I can't write the code but I think it is possible especially if there's a live site for the contest and an announcement will be publicly stated upon hitting the jackpot as for the transparency you didn't rigged the contest just make it verifiable.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

bump still in need

You can try to have a python script or any programming language in which the first person to hit jackpot will win the contest.
I can't write the code but I think it is possible especially if there's a live site for the contest and an announcement will be publicly stated upon hitting the jackpot as for the transparency you didn't rigged the contest just make it verifiable.

thx for your input. very much appreciated

please let me explain a bit more in detail how the contest was planned.

the first who hit the Jackpot will win and the contest ends the moment a jackpot is hit. as we have also points which players can accumulate during the contest till the JP is hit we wanted to give top 3 leaders a price.

sure thing that there will be a live site with a chat as our players/customers were always used to that we immediately when a jackpot was hit announced it in the chat with a siren of 10 seconds. no one missed a Jackpot hit the way we did it.

but I still dont understand why it would be provably fair the way you proposed to do it? the idea with the script is good and known to us and thats was the way we wanted to offer it but it is not provably fair as I understood. players need to have the  option to check each participants bets as soon a jackpot was hit.

if you can write this kind of script please contact me by PM and lets discuss the details

thx again
JPR

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

No I can't write that kind of code it is extremely laborious and I'm not ready to study it now, I'm only familiar with loop and simple function statements.
But the idea is simple to be verifiable (i.e: every players have a different hashes and every outcome of the roll or hit is can be verified using their own hashes) to put it more simple give every players their own unique hashes and every time they roll the encrypted hashes can be decrypt using their own hashes to know the generated roll or hit for the second time to know that the contest is not rigged or something.

JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

No I can't write that kind of code it is extremely laborious and I'm not ready to study it now, I'm only familiar with loop and simple function statements.
But the idea is simple to be verifiable (i.e: every players have a different hashes and every outcome of the roll or hit is can be verified using their own hashes) to put it more simple give every players their own unique hashes and every time they roll the encrypted hashes can be decrypt using their own hashes to know the generated roll or hit for the second time to know that the contest is not rigged or something.

thx for the answer

can someone confirm the above explained provably fair option for a contest?

thx

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Are you trying to bring back your game to live again? I saw similar thing thst you post about signum winning here. And its been long time before you saying you are going to bring it back again. If I may know when the estimated time are you going to make this live again? And about the bankroll, is this even possible to give players big payout again?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Are you trying to bring back your game to live again? I saw similar thing thst you post about signum winning here. And its been long time before you saying you are going to bring it back again. If I may know when the estimated time are you going to make this live again? And about the bankroll, is this even possible to give players big payout again?

hello BTCevo

thx for your posting and question. if you would follow our efforts to get help to get our new game to be Provably Fair you will see that most experts dont want to help us Sad

we have a new game and want to go life with it but it is not provably fair cause we want to do contests. the idea is that after this contest game is life we would add step by step more games like the lottery, Keno and 2 very new game variants that will attract many players.

it might well be that we will start the contest game even without Provably Fair cause the game itself will be provably fair but one user said that as it is a contest it is not provably fair cause the players cant check the other players bets.

regarding Bank Roll yes we will start with our small Bank Roll and try to find some Investors after we are life and our new games are seen so all can get the idea of such unique game variants. the contest game doesnt need any Bank Roll from our side. we even will start the contest without any Fees. it will be a contest players against players and not against the house.

sorry that I cant tell you an ETA but we are working hard to get it life as soon as possible. we only want one game life and then it will be easier to add the other games one by one

the idea is that we will do the first contest (beta) and invite you and more of our loyal dustys to participate for free with a price. I guarantee FUN for all Smiley

cheers mate

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
B_UN1T

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

I only overfly this for the moment buddy will take another watch later at office, so my answer is maybe far away what you expect.
But take bustabit and the bonus on v1 as example. Player bets against each other to get the bonus and the person that go out last gets biggest bonus. But they all play with the same seed. Maybe I m total wrong what I say now. Will sleep about it and will let you know. The main prob would be that not all bets are place at the same time if I read correct?

Edit: luckygames cell games is a better example I think becouse player don't bet at the same time like on bustabit

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/x5udjt1lcy to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD Smiley
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:21 AM

I only overfly this for the moment buddy will take another watch later at office, so my answer is maybe far away what you expect.
But take bustabit and the bonus on v1 as example. Player bets against each other to get the bonus and the person that go out last gets biggest bonus. But they all play with the same seed. Maybe I m total wrong what I say now. Will sleep about it and will let you know. The main prob would be that not all bets are place at the same time if I read correct?

Edit: luckygames cell games is a better example I think becouse player don't bet at the same time like on bustabit

Hi B_UNIT

thx for chiming in and trying to help. it is a shame that even the guys from https://cryptogambling.org dont wanna help

exactly like you wrote, all players are not betting at same bet like at bustabit. I will check luckygames cell game

you will get also an invite to first contest Smiley

cheers

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
me888

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Is newbie welcome?
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

bump

still in need for help

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: