Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:03:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAUSED] 2000 Facebook Friends - Real Looking - $5  (Read 7699 times)
Powerpuff (OP)

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 05:25:48 AM

Are they real profiles?

These are real looking profiles not actually real.

if the friends that will be added is not actually real, then what is the benefit of us buying in to you?

It is still beneficial for some people as I have buyers for these almost daily.
kavaboy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:52:58 AM

Do you take paypal?
Powerpuff (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:05:27 AM

Do you take paypal?

No. I don't
ayesha98170

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:27:22 PM

Are they real profiles?

if the friends that will be added is not actually real, then what is the benefit of us buying in to you?

Can you have a discount if i buy it in bulk ? Just let me know !

Thanks !

Powerpuff (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:10:06 AM

Are they real profiles?

Can you have a discount if i buy it in bulk ? Just let me know !

Thanks !

This price is already discounted as I sell 300 friends for $1. However if you buy atleast 10k friends then we can talk about more discount.
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:38:33 AM

So what happens after you accept the 2,000 friend requests? You say that they were all created by bots but can you actually speak to them and have conversations? Will it be a real person on the other end who controls these accounts, a chatbot, or will you get no reply?

What about things like likes, comments, etc. Will these friends be able to give me likes and comments on my stuff?

Do these friends also have their own photo albums? Do they make status updates and chat requests every once in a while like normal friends do?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Powerpuff (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 03:50:04 AM

So what happens after you accept the 2,000 friend requests? You say that they were all created by bots but can you actually speak to them and have conversations? Will it be a real person on the other end who controls these accounts, a chatbot, or will you get no reply?

What about things like likes, comments, etc. Will these friends be able to give me likes and comments on my stuff?

Do these friends also have their own photo albums? Do they make status updates and chat requests every once in a while like normal friends do?

These friends are programmed to do few things like sending comments, like pages, photo etc. randomly. You won't be able to have conversations with them or get them to like, comment for you.
Mt. Gox

Activity: 350
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:03:18 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 04:19:27 AM by Mt. Gox

These friends are programmed to do few things like sending comments, like pages, photo etc. randomly. You won't be able to have conversations with them or get them to like, comment for you.

Oh OK. It's a very unusual and interesting service you're selling. I'd imagine those who would buy it would be doing it to seem more popular. Can't think of any other reason why...

Dear GOD/GODS and/or anyone else who can HELP ME (e.g. MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS): The next time I wake up, please change my physical form to that of FINN MCMILLAN of SOUTH NEW BRIGHTON at 8 YEARS OLD and keep it that way FOREVER. I am so sick of this chubby Asian man body! Thank you! - CHAUL JHIN KIM (a.k.a. A DESPERATE SOUL) P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray for me! [ www.chauljhin.com ]
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 08:30:15 AM

Why you want to have more fake friend on Facebook anyway? To brag about how popular you are? I can't imagine why someone would want that.

it is not usually used for personal facebook profile, but for services and propagation in social network space.)
Powerpuff (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:04:07 AM

bump
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:28:46 AM

I will receive 2,000 friend requests in 1-48 hours, maybe I will get tired to accept all of it, whether there is a bot to receive directly once in 2000 a friend?
Powerpuff (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:30:55 AM

I will receive 2,000 friend requests in 1-48 hours, maybe I will get tired to accept all of it, whether there is a bot to receive directly once in 2000 a friend?

You will get friends request within few minutes to hour. I can give you a script to accept all with a little work.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 09:34:33 PM

Normally services like this are used to fake loan profiles like on btcjam and such.

Pretty cheap service over all but easy to track if they are fake unless they are all private, which makes it seems just as shady.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jonnyisme

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:59:22 PM

Hey,
Looks interesting , please PM me your skype, will try it out.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 01:10:40 AM

Are they real profiles?

Could you please tell us what kind of benefits user will get with these non real friends? I'm interesting if it can help for internet marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: