Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudmining.website New puppy in cloud mining  (Read 10027 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:51:14 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 10:29:59 PM by GermanGiant

Yeah sure, Hashnest on the same category as cloudmining.website and cloudminr.io Wink Grin

p.s. If u believe me, CMW is now giving ROI within 2 months... u may try them Wink
Maybe you also know what miners are they using to offer roi in less than two months and even make a profit for themselves also in the process Huh

I am well aware that MarcoTheMiner holds multiple accounts, some with +ve feedback. So you may continue the discussion with your original account Wink

By the way, your attempt to satire could not break my logic... So u may come back with a logical answer, Mr. FlyingMarco Cheesy

Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

I wont surprise if CloudMining.website claims the same. After all they are paying longer than Bit-X.

Any reason why you stopped promoting the cloudmining ponzi? (I applaud you actually).

'Paying longer' is no proof. If a company has been paying for a month it can still be more legitimate than a company that has been paying for a year (yet is run by investors' funds, a ponzi).

Bit-X will be able to prove much further than just "paying out since 20xx". Already, it's the confirmation from BitFury and soon much more.

Confirmation from BitFury does not prove anything at all...

1. Bit-x might have bought hash power from BitFury for a certain period after which they plan to vanish with customer's fund.

2. Bit-x may not have any hash power at all. They may have paid BitFury to vouch for them and paying old users from new user's fund.

In past, AsicMiner (like BitFury) vouched for Hashie (like Bit-x), and we know how they scammed.

Cloud Mining companies can actually be classified into two...

i. Sure Legit: Those who provides mining address and sold hash power in real time. So that, by buying 10 Ghs, we can confirm that sold hash power is increasing 10 Ghs and then compare it with the mining output.

ii. Doubtful: Those who does not provide the proof said above.

There are absolutely no cloud mining company that belongs to the category (i). Everyone else, like bit-x, cloudmining.website, cloudminr.io belongs to the category (ii). Moreover, I have seen so many legit companies to digest customer fund showing ToS (Read: Cex.io, KNC Cloud, AM Hash), I dont need to look for legitimacy any more.

I have already made ROI with CMW and now counting profit. They recently stopped accepting full member in their Sig Campaign (Check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917174.0). So I am in look out for another one. If I dont get a good one, I'll join them again with affiliate code.

p.s. If u believe me, CMW is now giving ROI within 114 days... u may try them Wink
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:01:30 PM

Yeah sure, Hashnest on the same category as cloudmining.website and cloudminr.io Wink Grin

p.s. If u believe me, CMW is now giving ROI within 2 months... u may try them Wink
Maybe you also know what miners are they using to offer roi in less than two months and even make a profit for themselves also in the process Huh

I am well aware that MarcoTheMiner holds multiple accounts, some with +ve feedback. So you may continue the discussion with your original account Wink

By the way, your attempt to satire could not break my logic... So u may come back with a logical answer, Mr. FlyingMarco Cheesy

I like how when you know you've lost an argument you bring up useless and irrelevant (oh and false) details about me.

As I said there will be even more proof that Bit-X is legitimate.

You should probably work on your English too, it's a bit rough around the edges which makes it very unpleasant to read (especially if you're trying to start an argument).
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:19:48 AM

I like how when you know you've lost an argument you bring up useless and irrelevant (oh and false) details about me.
How funny. When you attack someone on personal front, that is fine. For example...

Absolutely. Don't worry, Bit-X will prove their legitimacy plain and simple.

I wont surprise if CloudMining.website claims the same. After all they are paying longer than Bit-X.

Any reason why you stopped promoting the cloudmining ponzi? (I applaud you actually).

But, when someone returns the same favor to you, that becomes an indication of losing argument !!! Roll Eyes

As I said there will be even more proof that Bit-X is legitimate.
Hashie.co to CryptoMine.IO... everyone said the same - there will be even more proof. Even it was told many a times that FriedCat will appear from the shadow. But he did not. Bit-X is playing the same game. Selling now by promising on future. Tongue

You should probably work on your English too, it's a bit rough around the edges which makes it very unpleasant to read (especially if you're trying to start an argument).
English is not my native language. As long as I can convey my message through it... it serves my purpose. I dont intend to be grammatically correct. Smiley
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

Yesterday's puppy has become today's giant. And inspite of all the bashing and slandering, it has paid again...

https://blockchain.info/tx/f6ceff5fe3c1307e15a4e09d9566fda66e7b1d74ada9d93bd91d0abaaebbb438  Roll Eyes
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 11:53:59 AM

Yesterday's puppy has become today's giant. And inspite of all the bashing and slandering, it has paid again...

https://blockchain.info/tx/f6ceff5fe3c1307e15a4e09d9566fda66e7b1d74ada9d93bd91d0abaaebbb438  Roll Eyes

...and they keep on paying months after month disproving all BS lies Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/b55a250957a91e70e4bd50977166f60007c522a8c83f51ff630f6c19679ecf38

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:58:42 PM

We aren't saying they aren't paying, we are questioning if they are actually mining. It's very easy for them to pay out the coins you gave them over time.
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:09:26 PM

The same people are always saying that they get paid and the same people are saying that they are not getting paid by this scam Wink
All I know that this cloudmining.website doesn't care about new customers at all, since they provide no proof of anything and don't respond to people complaining (..paid shills don't count..), so no sane person could invest here at this stage.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:56:53 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 11:12:19 AM by SpanishSoldier

The same people are always saying that they get paid and the same people are saying that they are not getting paid by this scam Wink
If the same person keep saying that they are getting paid, then they are shill. But, if the same person keep saying that they are not getting paid, then they are real !!! What a Logic Cheesy

All I know that this cloudmining.website doesn't care about new customers at all,
How do you know ? Have you invested there ? You are just lamenting here to increase your signature payment.

since they provide no proof of anything
1. They provide payment proof for last seven months: www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

2. Their payment is verified by third party Cloud Mining review website: www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html

What proof does your sig sponsor show ?

and don't respond to people complaining (..paid shills don't count..),
Really ? They do not need to respond to BitcoinTalk shills who just keep trolling for signature payment. They answer each and every question on their forum. They are so bold & honest that they provide support openly so that everyone can see what is happening. Your sig sponsor's pants will be wet to be so open... LoLz.

so no sane person could invest here at this stage.
Only insane people, wearing the sig of the next big scam on bitcointalk, can talk like this. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: