Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC] $1,183.20 Amazon Balance [BTC] [MINERS CAN BUY EQP!]  (Read 5978 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 11:58:14 PM

And so it begins:

For those with no eyes:

[3:42:00 PM] lolwut: you can remove all private information, im just concerned about the name
[3:42:21 PM] lolwut: out a sticky note over everyone on your drivers license but the name
[3:42:25 PM] lolwut: put*
[3:42:32 PM] lolwut: everything*
[3:42:35 PM] lolwut: cant type today

"PUT A STICKY NOTE OVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR LICENSE BUT THE NAME"

Followed the orders you gave, bub. Balls in your court.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 11:58:48 PM

Angry scammer is mad at his failure.

IMO, it looks like you got it the wrong way around. Seems like you're the angry one.

You have to realize that scammers have come here like newdude who sold tens of thousands of amazon GC over a period of months before it was discovered they were stolen, and then once his scam was discovered you can bet he came back at least once under a different username and repeated the scam. Amazon GC have been a hot product for scammers on the forums. You signed up with a brand new account and want to do thousands of dollars worth of transactions, how do we know you're not newdude moving onto his next username?

If you want to gain trust, the best way is to stick around and do smaller transactions ($5-$20 transactions) for a couple of months and then keep moving up to bigger ones as forum members begin to know and trust you. Giving out loans, or taking out loans and repaying isn't going to make us trust you more.

The main reason you put my scammer meter off the chart last night is because I was just browsing the forum, and kept seeing you want to do thousands of dollars worth of transactions, in loans, in AGC (nice acronym BTW) and what I thought was an enquiry into a mining investment (you made a post that sounded like you wanted to talk business over Skype with that dude, it could've been to get info on mining, but still could be to get investments). AGC, loans and mining investments are all big targets for scammers.

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 11:59:48 PM

And so it begins:

For those with no eyes:

[3:42:00 PM] lolwut: you can remove all private information, im just concerned about the name
[3:42:21 PM] lolwut: out a sticky note over everyone on your drivers license but the name
[3:42:25 PM] lolwut: put*
[3:42:32 PM] lolwut: everything*
[3:42:35 PM] lolwut: cant type today

"PUT A STICKY NOTE OVER EVERYTHING ON YOUR LICENSE BUT THE NAME"

Followed the orders you gave, bub. Balls in your court.

Genius, the name doesnt match the amazon screenshot. Everything else you provide can be manipulated in a digital way.
Blazr

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:01:33 AM

I'm sorry, but I almost wet myself laughing when I seen that.

Seriously? No, seriously? that is just having a laugh out of us and not taking us serious at all.

"Here is my ID, now you send me thousands of dollars using an anonymous, untraceable irreversible currency"

lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:04:25 AM

I'm sorry, but I almost wet myself laughing when I seen that.

Seriously? No, seriously? that is just having a laugh out of us and not taking us serious at all.

"Here is my ID, now you send me thousands of dollars using an anonymous, untraceable irreversible currency"

I was expecting it to actually look like an ID, that could be anything.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:07:04 AM

IMO, it looks like you got it the wrong way around. Seems like you're the angry one.

You have to realize that scammers have come here like newdude who sold tens of thousands of amazon GC over a period of months before it was discovered, and then once it was discovered you can bet he came back at least once under a different username and repeated the scam. Amazon GC have been a hot product for scammers on the forums for some reason. You signed up with a brand new account and want to do thousands of dollars worth of transactions, how do we know you're not newdude moving onto his next username?

If you want to gain trust, the best way is to stick around and do smaller transactions ($5-$20 transactions) for a couple of months and then keep moving up to bigger ones as forum members begin to know and trust you. Giving out loans, or taking out loans and repaying isn't going to make us trust you more.

The main reason you put my scammer meter off the chart last night is because I was just browsing the forum, and kept seeing you want to do thousands of dollars worth of transactions, in loans, in AGC (nice acronym BTW) and what I thought was an enquiry into a mining investment (you made a post that sounded like you wanted to talk business over Skype with that dude, it could've been to get info on mining, but still could be to get investments). AGC, loans and mining investments are all big targets for scammers.

He was asking for investments not looking for them. I wanted to ask him about things such as how many BTC does he mine with his rig, how long does it take, how much does it cost etc. Because at that time I was debating whether I would buy a rig myself. You read the post wrong and you hopped the gun. As I stated before I am done. I'm upset with lolwut because he is a jackass who is angry I didn't go first to him so he flames on my thread after I followed his orders "cover everything but the name". I don't care anymore the account is off the market. So there is no longer need to worry, goodbye and good riddance.

The back of the ID you guys don't fucking read or look thoroughly:

Terrible lighting but still legible.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:14:14 AM

You have to realize that scammers have come here like newdude who sold tens of thousands of amazon GC over a period of months before it was discovered, and then once it was discovered you can bet he came back at least once under a different username and repeated the scam. Amazon GC have been a hot product for scammers on the forums for some reason. You signed up with a brand new account and want to do thousands of dollars worth of transactions, how do we know you're not newdude moving onto his next username?

He was asking for investments not looking for them. I wanted to ask him about things such as how many BTC does he mine with his rig, how long does it take, how much does it cost etc. Because at that time I was debating whether I would buy a rig myself. You read the post wrong and you hopped the gun. As I stated before I am done. I'm upset with lolwut because he is a jackass who is angry I didn't go first to him so he flames on my thread after I followed his orders "cover everything but the name". I don't care anymore the account is off the market. So there is no longer need to worry, goodbye and good riddance.

The back of the ID you guys don't fucking read or look thoroughly:

Terrible lighting but still legible.

You could have just typed those words on a piece of paper and taken a picture of it. In that lighting it would be impossible to differentiate between that and a real ID.

Like I said before, you have the burden of proof. If you don't like it, my apologies, but it isn't going to change.

If you're done, then why do you keep posting? If we're such a "good riddance", why waste your time with us?

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
BTC guy

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:16:39 AM

newdude also got angry and said he is done with this forum several times but he continued to debate us and talk nonsense. am i the only one who thinks this is him?

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:18:37 AM

newdude also got angry and said he is done with this forum but continued to debate us and talk nonsense. am i the only one who thinks this is him?

Perhaps, perhaps not. If he is, it will be challenging to prove. It doesn't really matter at all in the end.

BTC guy

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:23:18 AM

i know how we can resolve this. alfor, you should come back in 30 days and give us all a $500 amazon gift code. this will prove your a good guy.

Blazr

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:31:48 AM

I'm trying to read the back of your ID. Is it in latin alphabet? is it backwards or upside down or something? I genuinely cannot see what it says, my monitors backlight is pretty dim, I'd have to open it in photoshop to be able to read it.

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:33:42 AM

I'm trying to read the back of your ID. Is it in latin alphabet?, is it backwards or upside down or something? I genuinely cannot see what it says, I'd have to open it in photoshop to be able to read it.

The paper/ID is upside down. I can read it without issues, here:

First line: Identification Purposes Only
Second line: NOT a Driver's License

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:35:07 AM

I'm trying to read the back of your ID. Is it in latin alphabet? is it backwards or upside down or something? I genuinely cannot see what it says, my monitors backlight is pretty dim, I'd have to open it in photoshop to be able to read it.

Your picture is of Boxxy, a retarded 14 yo internet child. I am not fucking newdude jackass, I don't even know who that is. I am not done with the forum I am done selling to you idiots. Good day. And you look very hot Blazr. I'd tap but you can forget the loan.
Blazr

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:35:39 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2012, 12:47:45 AM by Blazr

I'm trying to read the back of your ID. Is it in latin alphabet?, is it backwards or upside down or something? I genuinely cannot see what it says, I'd have to open it in photoshop to be able to read it.

Yeah I can see it now, my main monitors backlight is pretty dim, moved it onto another screen, its still pretty hard to read, but legible.

As mentioned, that could be anyone's ID and may not even be an ID. Could easily be just a printed page.

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:38:11 AM

Yeah I can see it now, my main monitors backlight is pretty dim now, moved it onto another screen, its still pretty hard to read, but legible.

As mentioned, that could be anyone's ID and may not even be an ID. Could easily be just a printed page.

A piece of paper with barcode and scan. I'm sorry but I can't help it. When there are people with terrible arguments I just have to rebut. Why are we even still on this thread. Someone riddle me? I wanna know.  Roll Eyes
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:42:35 AM

Your picture is of Boxxy, a retarded 14 yo internet child. I am not fucking newdude jackass, I don't even know who that is. I am not done with the forum I am done selling to you idiots. Good day. And you look very hot Blazr. I'd tap but you can forget the loan.

Boxxy is now 20 years old & she doesn't suffer from any form of retardation. I never said you were newdude, your just a pretty sketchy guy at the moment, if you hang around enough people will get to know you and trust you.

I'm sorry but the ID you provided doesn't cut it at all.

I'm replying to everyone at the moment. Just because I quote you everything I say isn't direct at your quote. I'm just to lazy to quote the others. I'm unconcerned I've pulled this off market. I intend to stay and prove my legitimacy while the others fall off as the scammers they are. Then we will see who laughs last.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:50:04 AM

A piece of paper with barcode and scan. I'm sorry but I can't help it. When there are people with terrible arguments I just have to rebut. Why are we even still on this thread. Someone riddle me? I wanna know.  Roll Eyes

I've got plenty of pieces of papers with barcodes on them, heck as you seen it takes 30 seconds to shop an ID, if I spent an hour I could shop an ID properly, print it out and take a low light photo like you did and it would look unbeliveably convincing. I'm not saying you did this, but sorry your poor excuse for an ID doesn't cut it. A better photo would definitely help

I'm replying to everyone at the moment. Just because I quote you everything I say isn't direct at your quote. I'm just to lazy to quote the others. I'm unconcerned I've pulled this off market. I intend to stay and prove my legitimacy while the others fall off as the scammers they are. Then we will see who laughs last.

Can you quote me the person who accused you of scamming? we all think you are suspicious, nobody thinks you're a scammer yet as there is no proof. Nothing wrong with looking suspicious, almost everyone on the forums gets that at some point

Lulwat wrote boldly in red SCAMMER ALERT. The point of the matter is I don't want my ID circulating on the web. I could snap a picture of the whole thing, I dont want to. If I were a scammer, yea, I could just photoshop some shit as well. I don't want my real ID on the web and I'm not interested in posting fake shit.
BTC guy

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:51:08 AM

nobody thinks you're a scammer yet as there is no proof.

i dont need proof i think he is scam

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:53:25 AM

nobody thinks you're a scammer yet as there is no proof.

i dont need proof i think he is scam

That's wonderful. Your conviction is just astounding.

Lulwat wrote boldly in red SCAMMER ALERT. The point of the matter is I don't want my ID circulating on the web. I could snap a picture of the whole thing, I dont want to. If I were a scammer, yea, I could just photoshop some shit as well. I don't want my real ID on the web and I'm not interested in posting fake shit.

I do not think what he did was prudent, but it wasn't an accusation. The differentiation is important.

If you do not want to provide ID, how do you propose to verify your validity beyond a reasonable doubt? Consider this a criminal court; treat it as such, and you'll do just fine.

Blazr

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 12:55:09 AM

That was an alert, he didn't say "You are a scammer", he said "everyone please be careful, this is an alert that this guy may be a scammer, he done this etc etc"

You can send a copy of your ID to theymos, the forum admin, or somebody else here on the forums who is trustworthy, they can tell us if they think its real, and if you scam, they can give a copy of the ID to the victim to help track you down. They're not going to go around giving people a copy of your ID, anyways there is very little identity thiefs can do with an ID alone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: