Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitFury M-Card v3.0 + H-Card PCI v2.2 with heatsink for sale  (Read 1741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vs3 (OP)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 05:35:36 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 09:20:54 PM by vs3

Update Nov/3 : Items are no longer available.

I have a BitFury M-Card v3.0 + H-Card PCI v2.2 with heatsink for sale.

If that matters to anyone - they're brand new, never used, never powered, still in their original packaging from punin (from bitfurystrikesback.com). Those are leftovers from a previous project that never took off and I don't see any point of keeping them around to collect dust.

I also have the Raspberry PI with the original SD card as preloaded by BFSB (which is also in its original box and has never been powered). I don't insist on selling the RasPI as I can still use it for other purposes, but if you want it - it's yours.

How to buy them: PM me with your offer and what you want (e.g. MCard+HBoard+RasPI). Please pick also your shipping preference and let me know if you want me to get you a quote from USPS/UPS/FedEx.

Price: pick any reasonable number. I'm not going to haggle over a few bucks. Don't be ridiculous though.

Payment: I prefer BTC, cash, check or PayPal in this order. Please let me know your preference and I'll send you payment instructions.

Timelines: This listing closes on Nov/12 at 23:59:59 pacific time. The first who offers me a reasonable price for either H+M boards or all 3 pieces will get them shipped the next business day after payment clears. If you want only one or two of the 3 pieces then they'll ship to whoever offered the highest price on Nov/14 (presuming items get paid on Nov/13).

Shipping: If you decide to buy the H+M boards or all 3 pieces I'll contribute $10 to the shipping costs. This pretty much gives you free ground shipping within the US.
In any other case shipping is all yours.
International shipping is okay (and the above still applies).

Location and pick up: Items are located in Los Angeles, CA (Encino area to be more precise). Local pick-up is an option.

Any other questions - please feel free to PM me and ask.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vs3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 07:06:31 AM

You should move this to Computer Hardware ->> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=75.0

I'm okay if any of the moderators decide to move it there. I'm not sure how to do that myself so in the mean time I've reposted it there as well. And thanks for the suggestion! Smiley

vs3 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

Update Nov/3 : Items are no longer available.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: