Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VRC] | VeriCoin | POS-NSDI | VeriBit | VeriSend | VeriSMS | SuperNET Core  (Read 38454 times)
altcoinUK (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

Btw, as the mass adoption theme is central to the VeriCoin marketing and development strategy here is a very interesting article at

http://www.coindesk.com/analysis-around-70-bitcoins-dormant-least-six-months/

that highlights that greatly increased merchant adoption was not translated to more Bitcoin usage nor to higher price. I found many other points on this article like that 70% of Bitcoin is unspent for more than 6 months quite fascinating.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:04:16 PM

isn't vericoin already dead?

It's almost dead, we just spend time here to talk about the slowly terminating vericoin.
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:14:58 PM

Still waiting on the new Laurel and Hardy coin that would top all the rest as I'm sure you both know everything there is to know about making a coin and having it succeed.  Tell me if I'm wrong.  Seems you both like to think you have all the answers to everything coin related so come on, where's yours??  Waiting patiently.   Grin
JackRipper

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:19:58 PM

isn't vericoin already dead?

Not yet, but it seems to be circling the drain.

Isokoira

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:02:32 PM

Still waiting, come on.  I'll buy if you got something worth while and it's everything Vericoin is not.  I mean if all you can do is complain about something and not have some other better solution then it's just a waste of my time reading your crap. 
Isokoira

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

I do still come here on occasion for the usual entertainment watching you two talk back and forth.  Munch munch, this popcorn is good by the way. 
Isokoira

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

Cry  Sniff Sniff, Hope I didn't hurt your feelings guys.  Just looking for a better alternative since you guys seem to have all the answers.  Show me the money Laurel and Hardy.  Still waiting.  Talk is cheap
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:37:57 PM

For once, on anything, you are right: Talk is cheap.

In everything else, as usual, you are wrong.

Yes, I know perfectly well what is needed for a coin to be successful. It isn't much, really: Capacity and honesty. Those are the ONLY mot-so-easy ingredients. I can put the latter alright, can you provide the former? It doesn't need to be a genius -but if it is, more the better-, just someone able to fork Shadowcoin and compile a decent wallet... Just imagine this in bright lights: H O N E S T Y . In alts. What a concept... It would be a blockbuster. And, who knows, we maybe would be able to get some general public adoption... after all, since none other has achieved none whatsoever, the bar is not precisely high, is it?

Let me know, ok?

Oh and don't flatter yourself man, you don't have the ability to hurt anyone's feelings here, so fire away ant which way you deem available to you...

Needless to say, that out of this world (quite literally) alt coin, would have a non moderated thread here.
Isokoira

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:51:05 PM

Yes, I know perfectly well what is needed for a coin to be successful. It isn't much, really: Capacity and honesty. Those are the ONLY mot-so-easy ingredients. I can put the latter alright, can you provide the former? It doesn't need to be a genius -but if it is, more the better-, just someone able to fork Shadowcoin and compile a decent wallet... Just imagine this in bright lights: H O N E S T Y . In alts. What a concept... It would be a blockbuster. And, who knows, we maybe would be able to get some general public adoption... after all, since none other has achieved none whatsoever, the bar is not precisely high, is it?

Let me know, ok?

Oh and don't flatter yourself man, you don't have the ability to hurt anyone's feelings here, so fire away ant which way you deem available to you...

Needless to say, that out of this world (quite literally) alt coin, would have a non moderated thread here.

Usual comedy hour.  You say all that is needed is Capacity and Honesty so if that's all let's see what you got buddy.  Just another bag holder upset with nothing better to do except say what's wrong with something and not have a better solution.  Didn't figure your feelings were hurt there Hardy.  Oh and I'm not a bag holder of much so my feelings would not be hurt either way.  Laughing my ass off watching this hilarious thread of the usual back and forth getting nowhere.  Carry on boys.  Or maybe a couple of grumpy old Men??? 
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

Let me know, ok?

Usual comedy hour.  You say all that is needed is Capacity and Honesty so if that's all let's see what you got buddy.  Just another bag holder upset with nothing better to do except say what's wrong with something and not have a better solution.  Didn't figure your feelings were hurt there Hardy.  Oh and I'm not a bag holder of much so my feelings would not be hurt either way.  Laughing my ass off watching this hilarious thread of the usual back and forth getting nowhere.  Carry on boys.  Or maybe a couple of grumpy old Men??? 

As long as you get a few laughs, that's much more than you'll ever get holding alts, most especially Vericoin, ever.

That said, if this makes you laugh, you should sign up for the pay-per-view version, where you could have access to all the marbles.... and I accept BTC...
Isokoira

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:16:06 PM

Nah, wouldn't pay for this comedy when I can get it for free.  Sorry
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:29:50 PM

I just posted a bit more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880138.0

Since it is not related to the three stooges, I'm quite sure you will enjoy it proper.
altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:11:12 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 04:26:50 PM by altcoinUK

Oh and I'm not a bag holder of much so my feelings would not be hurt either way.  

You see, that's why an unmoderated thread is great, that hardcore cheerleaders like yourself who don't have any coins but celebrate all BS from the non-delivering developers can post here, just like the bagholders can  who are not very impressed with the non-delivering developers.

Do you have any update on how the cheerleader brigade handles the great 4K price and being 90% down from ATH? In the meantime, as I read on the official forum that Jay Jay, the supreme cherleader has no idea whatsoever what the Supernet deal is all about. Doesn't it say a lot about the project if the project leader has no idea whatsoever what the Supernet deal is all about, however he argues, that VRC will challenge Bitcoin very soon.
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

Oh and I'm not a bag holder of much so my feelings would not be hurt either way.  

You see, that's why an unmoderated thread is great, that hardcore cheerleaders like yourself who don't have any coins but celebrate all BS from the non-delivering developers can post here, just like the bagholders can  who are not very impressed with the non-delivering developers.

Do you have any update on how the cheerleader brigade handles the great 4K price and being 90% down from ATH? In the meantime, as I read on the official forum that Jay Jay, the supreme cherleader has no idea whatsoever what the Supernet deal is all about. Doesn't it say a lot about the project if the project leader has no idea whatsoever what the Supernet deal is all about, however he argues, that VRC will challenge Bitcoin very soon.

You guys just love pushing misinformation and twisting the facts around; good fun, eh? When did Jay Jay become the project leader? That's something that everyone seems to have missed. We didn't even get to congratulate him for his promotion from Community Manager!

It's funny how you two keep harping on the fact that this thread is uncensored and unmoderated, yet there have been more posts deleted from this thread and more user accounts banned/suspended for their antics in this thread than we've had on the official "highly censored and moderated" forums. You two present yourselves as the righteous arms of free speech, yet you didn't say a single thing when those posts were deleted and those user accounts suspended.

Get over yourselves and move on.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
JackRipper

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:15:39 PM

There is no such thing as an unmoderated and uncensored thread on BCT.

altcoinUK (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:35:31 PM

You guys just love pushing misinformation and twisting the facts around; good fun, eh? When did Jay Jay become the project leader? That's something that everyone seems to have missed. We didn't even get to congratulate him for his promotion from Community Manager!

It's funny how you two keep harping on the fact that this thread is uncensored and unmoderated, yet there have been more posts deleted from this thread and more user accounts banned/suspended for their antics in this thread than we've had on the official "highly censored and moderated" forums. You two present yourselves as the righteous arms of free speech, yet you didn't say a single thing when those posts were deleted and those user accounts suspended.

Get over yourselves and move on.

Finally, Scott, the most sensible man of the unconditional supporters of this shamble is back!

Having said that, it is rather unfortunate that you talking about completely irrelevant issues instead of letting bagholders know what is happening with Supernet or about issues we have been wondering about here.

As for deleting the posts from here, I found it is quite hypocritical to bash this forum for deleting the post when you were the one who asked the BCT admin to delete the posts and ban the accounts as you were concerned that the trolls do more harm than good  for VRC. One thing is sure, I have never asked anyone to delete any posts nor to ban any user accounts.

As for Jay Jay, since he came here and directed all critics of the failing process to fuck off, he basically presented himself as as new supreme leader, it seemed to me that he is some kind of manager - not too mention he call himself "community manager" on your forum. How is it possible the manager of the operation has no idea what the Supernet deal is all about ? In the meantime he is wondering why the price is 4K. Anyway, no problem, I know you have no intention to offend anyone, I guess you are just one of them who are still dumping your early stage stack and you need to keep the status quo.

To back tot he real issues, what's happening with the Supernet deal? Is James, PNosker and EffectsToCause still with VRC?
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 06:52:25 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:14:55 PM by ScottAllyn

As for deleting the posts from here, I found it is quite hypocritical to bash this forum for deleting the post when you were the one who asked the BCT admin to delete the posts and ban the accounts as you were concerned that the trolls do more harm than good  for VRC. One thing is sure, I have never asked anyone to delete any posts nor to ban any user accounts.

Again... doing what you do best, making false assumptions, twisting the facts around and putting words in the mouths of others to suit your agenda. I reported erbortlc's post days prior to those deletions and I'm not bashing BTC Talk at all for deleting that post or the others; it was most certainly the right thing to do. I'm simply pointing out that after all of your preaching about the lack of moderation and censorship here, it's odd that YOU aren't bashing the forum for those deletions.

As for Jay Jay, since he came here and directed all critics of the failing process to fuck off, he basically presented himself as as new supreme leader, it seemed to me that he is some kind of manager - not too mention he call himself "community manager" on your forum. How is it possible the manager of the operation has no idea what the Supernet deal is all about ? In the meantime he is wondering why the price is 4K. Anyway, no problem, I know you have no intention to offend anyone, I guess you are just one of them who are still dumping your early stage stack and you need to keep the status quo.

Oh please, you're smarter than that. I find it hard to believe that you don't know the difference between a Community Manager and a Project Leader. Maybe it's a language barrier thing?

To back tot he real issues, what's happening with the Supernet deal? Is James, PNosker and EffectsToCause still with VRC?

My suggestion to you is to ask THEM. I'm not a developer; I'm a community member who has volunteered some of his own time and money to help out.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Isokoira

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:15:04 PM

Wouldn't worry about this thread as it's just going to die eventually anyways, what could these two possibly come up with that helps in any way to keep this going?  Scott, you are at least trying to help, these two idiots talking amongst themselves are just spinning their wheels going nowhere fast.  I've said many times if you think it's not going your way, stop bitching and complaining and come up with your own coin as I'd be more than happy to buy some if it's worth my time.  If you got nothing but time to bitch and whine like a little girl than I guess that's all you're good for.

I'm out for good, have fun losers.  No reply needed as I won't be receiving yours.  Try and do something with yourselves besides sitting there whining about how it doesn't suit you or is not working for you.  Sooo pathetic. 
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:42:34 PM

Scotty, boy, your thirst for controlling and censoring has always been worrysome; now that I found out that it was you who got the -otherwise pathetically idiotic- posts of pants-boy, is a few notches higher. Get this once and for all: I am against ANY AND ALL kinds of limitations of freedom of speech. Regardless. No ifs no buts.

That said, I understand the poor moderator here a BTCT acting arbitrarily at times... not that it is an excuse for you have to be a very "special" kind of person to do the job of "moderating" here, but whatever his motivation, I'm sure he dreads the thought of opening his PMs every day to have to read through the enormous pile of bullshit -your complaints included- that he necessarily has to read through. On a daily basis.

Once again: ANY AND ALL kinds of censorship are disgusting as they curtail the freedom of speech we all should strive for. It is also an exercise in futility for stupidity will never be absent from any public forum just as certain as it is the fact that the readers and posters will see through the crap way faster than any moderator and will "self-moderate" on a personal basis. As a matter of fact, being that the "ignore" button exists, any censorship is simply an exercise in absurdity.

By the way, I am back in VRC, the greatest coin on Planet Earth -and way beyond-. I am back in on the trading side, I am still the bagholder everyone knows, which is quite absurd, I admit, but feel that somehow they will eventually come up with some other gimmick that will allow me to exit at a less ridiculous level than the current ones. That could be changing if I am able to get away with a dozen or so more mini-trades for a profit (15-20%) at this level, in which case my bagholding would be easier to unload for minimal loses (if counting small gains of a dozen or so trades IF I am given the opportunity of pulling them off, so interest will entirely disappear by them and you could go on living happily forever after. Meanwhile, and until it gets above 4500, nothing even remotely compares to VRC, not even sliced bread. People is just too blind to see it, right?
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:06:36 AM

Last 90 days VRC is melting down; 2 million dollar volume has gone, %75 percent price loss, no technical development.

Now all holders are waiting for another good news to pump it like beginning of November to sell this shit. Big disappoinment for me to see VRC like this!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: