Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2017, 04:16:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Presale Active - SPARC Supercomputer Coin  (Read 6324 times)
Oceat

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:01:48 PM

This projects looks too promising to me, i hope you can get more investors for this project. Goodluck on your presale i might have to join this if i know more about the details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
John Cryp

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:17:15 AM

Dear SPARC Early Supporters,

Thank you all for coming in early to support the development of our distributed supercomputer! We’re incredibly excited to deliver to market a potentially world-changing technology. In order to do so, we have decided that it would be to the benefit of both the SPARC platform and its token holders to bolster our product by onboarding additional developers and programmers.

We’ll be able to package together an extremely exciting technological offering for later stage token buyers by postponing our ICO until the beginning of 2018. Please take comfort in knowing that you will have received the absolute best bonus we will offer to any token buyer, and get ready for a stronger, more powerful SPARC!

All our best,

Douglas - CEO, and all of us at Team SPARC

Congratz on finishing the pre sale. What are the main reasons to move main ICO to beginning of next year?

[ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
FacebookSlackTwitter ‣ GithubMediumANN Thread
Dastewart

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:07:46 AM

This projects looks too promising to me, i hope you can get more investors for this project. Goodluck on your presale i might have to join this if i know more about the details.
We would be happy to provide you with whatever details you like. We have been doing some experimenting with iphone power consumption while doing mathematical computations; very promising results will be announced shortly. There is a lot of computational power in everybody's pocket that hasn't been tapped yet. I would welcome you to the project. Douglas - CEO
Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

Dear SPARC Early Supporters,

Thank you all for coming in early to support the development of our distributed supercomputer! We’re incredibly excited to deliver to market a potentially world-changing technology. In order to do so, we have decided that it would be to the benefit of both the SPARC platform and its token holders to bolster our product by onboarding additional developers and programmers.

We’ll be able to package together an extremely exciting technological offering for later stage token buyers by postponing our ICO until the beginning of 2018. Please take comfort in knowing that you will have received the absolute best bonus we will offer to any token buyer, and get ready for a stronger, more powerful SPARC!

All our best,

Douglas - CEO, and all of us at Team SPARC

Congratz on finishing the pre sale. What are the main reasons to move main ICO to beginning of next year?

Thanks for the question! Actually the pre sale hasn't ended as we want to make the bonus deal available for everyone who believes in our mission. But to answer your question, we want to focus on developing the team and the platform to prove that not only will it work but it will be capable of being the largest distributed supercomputer ever. Once we do that, we should be able to have a successful ICO. Presently the early believers are getting in on the best deal and thereby helping us to achieve that goal.  Douglas - CEO

Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

This looks similar to SONM, however it's good to have multiple supercomputer projects to enable competition and innovation. How do you plan to deal with the situation if at the start you have more subscribers and less users connecting their computers to the network.
We welcome other competitors in this space - the demand for computation is huge compared to the supply. And, as to your question: great question. We have delayed the ICO so that we can add people to the team and get the platform built out enough to provide a use for subscribers as you call them. Building the network will require marketing, planning, as well as ensuring that people are being adequately compensated for their devices. We have been doing experiments in the lab recently involving power consumption and cost. We will have some announcements about that as well as additions in the whitepaper. Bottom line: we will be able to offer a lower price and still be able to pay the device owner a profit on his power usage. If you and people like you get your own devices working on the network we will surely have enough users! Douglas - CEO

Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:36:32 AM

You are an old company with years of experience and now trying to launch a paramount project on the internet yet you have a very simple website

A 15 years old teen could have done a better job mate, take a look at every single major corporate sites to see their designs and interfaces, even the

People scamming this community for years know how to appear on the front, how can I ever trust money with you whilst you have no respect for me

By insulting me with such amateur presentation, your live demo also is pretty much the same as IBM QE if you have tried it ever.

Much as the old saying goes about the cobbler whose children walk barefoot, for a web company our website has been shamefully inadequate. Point well taken. However, there was never any intent to disrespect you. We have been spending our energies building the core project. However, there is a new site on the way imminently. In the next few hours we will have a great website at last!  We are looking forward to announcing it and I look forward to your honest feedback. Douglas - CEO
Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:47:27 AM

probably not going to invest ... don't know why maybe because of low funding you'll receive through ICO .. or ..... I just feel that you'll have a huge issue putting together your little concept into working product

With that being said .. I'm a sucker for supercomputers and I'm going to be one of your 1st customers if it will make financial sense for me Smiley .

Good Luck with the project !!

Thank you Dimitri! Some of our benchmarking indicates that we will be able to make financial sense for you if you use computational energy anywhere else presently, or if you want to devote your device to the network. I welcome you to stay tuned! There will never be a better time than now to take advantage of the presale bonus.  Douglas - CEO
AegisDu

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

the ico is delay?and so little people in the telegram ,marketing is a must
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.