Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UFO] CORE 0.18.1 RELEASED!  (Read 114975 times)
manucrypt

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

Hi guys,

The value of UFOcoin has plummeted to 9 satoshi. Do you believe that it will grow back up, or is this the end of it?

Again why only coinexchange.io is the only exchange that has listed it?

Any replies regarding these matters would be appreciated.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daimyo (OP)

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

UFO

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:02:47 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 09:13:24 PM by daimyo

Hi guys,

The value of UFOcoin has plummeted to 9 satoshi. Do you believe that it will grow back up, or this is the end of it?

Again why only coinexchange.io is the only exchange that has listed it?

Any replies regarding these matters would be appreciated

Thanks!

It should get on more exchanges to have more movement. Coinexchange.io had limited movement, nobody was selling at one point. Many folks are holding their coins, thus hurting the economy... There just has to be movement.

I managed to make about 0.4 btc just by moving my coins for a couple of days. But folks want to be instant millionaires by holding the coins for when the right price hits. You will never be millionaires, folks!

Btw, folks get active only when there is a difference in the price... otherwise I see no engagement... Only a couple of folks have contacted me asking what could be done. So do not get frustrated when the price plummets. The problem is partly in you too. The price is a reflection of the community and at this point its bigger than the community Smiley

Value does not exist outside of human consciousness
manucrypt

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:14:46 PM

It should get on more exchanges to have more movement. Coinexchange.io had limited movement, nobody was selling at one point. Many folks are holding their coins, thus hurting the economy... There just has to be movement.

I managed to make about 0.4 btc just by moving my coins for a couple of days. But folks want to be instant millionaires by holding the coins for when the right price hits. You will never be millionaires, folks!

Btw, folks get active only when there is a difference in the price... otherwise I see no engagement... Only a couple of folks have contacted me asking what could be done. So do not get frustrated when the price plummets. The problem is partly in you too.

Hi daimyo,

I am very interested in participating in helping to increase the value of UFO coin.
By saying moving your coins, do you mean that you traded only on market UFO/BTC or by trading on other markets too?
Could you please give me some tips on the most appropriate moves and I will proceed in doing them.

Regards.
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:24:29 PM

Btw, folks get active only when there is a difference in the price... otherwise I see no engagement... Only a couple of folks have contacted me asking what could be done. So do not get frustrated when the price plummets. The problem is partly in you too.

Hi daimyo,

I am very interested in participating in helping to increase the value of UFO coin.
By saying moving your coins, do you mean that you traded only on market UFO/BTC or by trading on other markets too?
Could you give me some tips please on the most appropriate moves and I will proceed in doing them.

Regards.

I traded BTC/UFO only, buying and selling and my net profit was 0.44-5 btc while retaining my ufo coins... It could be a very profitable coin if it had a healthy community behind it.  The activity on coinexchange.io slowed down though and the stream ended when somebody hit my buy orders at once. But folks prefer to hold their coins and hope for a miracle one day. Ain't gonna happen.

What could you do to increase the value? Well... I do not know how to do it overnight, sorry. We are seeking to expand our "community" with more active members now.

I hope more folks buy at high price because only then they realize that it is in their interest to make it go higher.

Just get active or get radioactive Cheesy

manucrypt

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

I traded BTC/UFO only, buying and selling and my net profit was 0.44-5 btc while retaining my ufo coins... It could be a very profitable coin.  The activity on coinexchange.io slowed down and the stream ended when somebody hit my buy orders at once.

What could you do to increase the value? Well... I do not know how to do it overnight, sorry. We are seeking to expand our "community" with more active members now.

I hope more folks buy at high price because only then they realize that it is in their interest to make it go higher.

Well said. Trading is risky. What happens if you sell on a value you think it is high and you expect to buy lower, then all of a sudden the value gets really high without you on board. Has happened to me. And I don't want one more time. I believe people are affraid to trade including me.

Do you think that people should be afraid to trade UFO coin?

I am.
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:39:08 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 09:51:21 PM by daimyo

I traded BTC/UFO only, buying and selling and my net profit was 0.44-5 btc while retaining my ufo coins... It could be a very profitable coin.  The activity on coinexchange.io slowed down and the stream ended when somebody hit my buy orders at once.

Well said. Trading is risky. What happens if you sell on a value you think it is high and you expect to buy lower, then all of a sudden the value gets really high without you on board. Has happened to me. And I don't want one more time. I believe people are affraid to trade including me.

Do you think that people should be afraid to trade UFO coin?

I am.

If you do not trade it is going nowhere. Capitalism is based on the movement of capital. If all of you hold your coins what kind of goddamn economy are we talking about? Of course nobody would be interested if there is no movement. I wasnt afraid to put my coins and made off with a small profit in a couple of days. And I am telling you I am not a trader... It is just common sense

There are 200M coins worth of sell orders now on coinexchanges.io with 3,3B coins issued. Thats 6% of all coins... tell me seriously what are you hoping for? Cheesy Folks have to get active.
Of course some will gain and others will lose but that would give them extra incentive to participate in improving the price.

manucrypt

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:51:17 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 10:17:58 PM by manucrypt

I will begin trading UFO/BTC.

Today I only bought from the sell orders. But now I will place buy orders and sell orders instead.

Thanks for letting me know of the issue bag holding UFO coins creates. I hope UFO coin bag holders got the message. Buy and sell people on coinexchange.io for the moment.
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:54:58 PM

I will begin trading UFO/BTC now.

Today I only bought from the sell orders. But now I will place buy orders and sell orders instead.

Thanks for letting me know of the issue bag holding UFO coins creates. I hope UFO coin bag holders got the message. Buy and sell people on coinexchange.io for the moment.

Alright, mate. Trade smart. Do not let yourself lose more than you can afford to. Just basic advice. But we need to get on other exchanges anyway and we will. Getting back on Bittrex would be nice because a big part of the coins is still there. That'll create movement

manucrypt

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:22:44 PM

Another matter is that mining difficulty is not increasing, hence people receive a great amount of newly issued coins through blocks, aimed for bag holding or selling for BTC from the buy orders.
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 10:40:34 PM by daimyo

Another matter is that mining difficulty is not increasing, hence people receive a great amount of newly issued coins through blocks, aimed for bag holding or selling for BTC from the buy orders.

They werent selling when UFO was at 17... I mean if I were mining i would have sold right away because it would be profitable. I dont believe they even know what coin they are mining lol Cheesy

But, hey, keep your coins. In other words - business as usual.

manucrypt

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:41:28 PM

I dont believe they even know what coin they are mining lol Cheesy
True, true. Roll Eyes

However, Can you increase the mining difficulty? You are the developer right? Increase it!

You know that printing money devalues a currency. If a country prints a lot of money then you can buy the same things with more units of a currency. Everything is more 'expensive' ... but that is not really true. It is the currency that devalues.

daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

I dont believe they even know what coin they are mining lol Cheesy
True, true. Roll Eyes

However, Can you increase the mining difficulty? You are the developer right? Increase it!

You know that printing money devalues a currency. If a country prints a lot of money then you can buy the same things with more units of a currency. Everything is more 'expensive' ... but that is not really true. It is the currency that devalues.

Only miners can increase difficulty. This is how it works.

x0n4r

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

Only miners can increase difficulty. This is how it works.

agree 100%
increasing Hashrate (mining activity), the difficulty increase.

ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:37:06 AM

I hear and read good things for this coin so far gonna stay intuned

Len

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

I take a bit of a different outlook on it.  I don't see the problem of people holding their coins except for the argument of poor distribution.   People moving their coins to the exchange and putting up sell orders is not going to help, yes this will create increased volume in the very short term, but this is only going to result in downward pressure.  If you want to increase the value of the coin buy more not sell it.

What we need is real volume created by awareness and interest in the coin resulting in buy orders.  This demand is only going to come through people being confident that the coin has potential in regards to the proposed developments, and through increased activity on the forum and social media.

neuroflux

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:26:46 PM

This demand is only going to come through people being confident that the coin has potential in regards to the proposed developments, and through increased activity on the forum and social media.

Would anyone like the idea of setting up a fund people can donate UFO(coin) to to help UFO research (ala. SETI etc)?

daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

This demand is only going to come through people being confident that the coin has potential in regards to the proposed developments, and through increased activity on the forum and social media.

Would anyone like the idea of setting up a fund people can donate UFO(coin) to to help UFO research (ala. SETI etc)?

I would suggest we fund UFO Coin improvement first, then take care of SETI lol Cheesy

This is a donation address you can send your donations to: C5R3wXqB6eGGNfgz8SdMvwKtq6dWNwai2J

210 000 UFO donated so far. Lets make it 20M.

fuda

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:43:08 PM

I hear and read good things for this coin so far gonna stay intuned

Yeah, stay tuned for more shitposts like this one and basically their whole twitter:
https://twitter.com/UFOCoins/status/876852669582901249

Which is extremely funny when we consider tweet from the day before:
"The UFO Coin Team is actively looking for new partners and supporters. If you think you can be part of it, please reach out to us"

*very representative*
*much funny*
*muh roiz*
*ufo in name*
*many piss incoming*
*much autism*
*wow*
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:25:26 PM

Any working nodes? I can't sync.
daimyo (OP)

UFO

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:12:54 PM

Any working nodes? I can't sync.

If you have problems syncing your wallet, in your wallet go to Help - Debug window  - Console   add the line:   addnode node1.ns0.it and hit enter

It will be hardcoded in the next wallet version

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: