Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to see how many bitcoins I can get just by asking  (Read 1886 times)
Faisal7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:45:28 PM

Getting no bitcoins from no one would render a positive result to the experience: you would get shocked by acknowledging that no one cared to send any.
But if you already received coins, then the experiment is completely bogged. It isn't any shocking.

How do you know what shocks me? The only thing shocking was the moment I got on my comp, waking up this morning, was when the transaction came in. I was shocked about that to be honest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R-

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Pasta

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 05:46:40 PM

!!!!
0.00612345 BTC
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:48:22 PM

!!!!
0.00612345 BTC

Godd job at telling everyone you didn't even read the fucking thread before posting!
Jay_Pal
Legendary

Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:52:07 PM

Getting no bitcoins from no one would render a positive result to the experience: you would get shocked by acknowledging that no one cared to send any.
But if you already received coins, then the experiment is completely bogged. It isn't any shocking.

How do you know what shocks me? The only thing shocking was the moment I got on my comp, waking up this morning, was when the transaction came in. I was shocked about that to be honest.

I don't know (or even care) what shocks you.
I wrote what would have shocked me.

Best faucet EVER! - Freebitco.in
Don't Panic... - 1G8zjUzeZBfJpeCbz1MLTc6zQHbLm78vKc
Why not mine from the browser?
Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:11:52 PM

Lol.

"you would get shocked"

Your words, buddy.
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:20:44 PM

Lol.

"you would get shocked"

Your words, buddy.

Yup, quite right: my words = my opinion.
If the word's weren't mine, than it would be your opinion, not mine! Wink

Faisal7 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:24:36 PM

Lol.

"you would get shocked"

Your words, buddy.

You're an idiot.
Jay_Pal
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:34:15 PM

Lol.

"you would get shocked"

Your words, buddy.

You're an idiot.
Come on!! There's no need to offend!

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 07:41:19 PM

Lol.

"you would get shocked"

Your words, buddy.

You're an idiot.
Come on!! There's no need to offend!

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
rothglobal

View Profile
June 03, 2012, 08:13:30 PM

This type of thread should be banned....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: