Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Coins  (Read 371 times)
BountyGold (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:03:32 PM

Genesis Coin the future

I know this project will be successful not just in future also in present. Question1 : Is it good to Invest ? Yes not just because i feel it was good but i know everybody know how good it was. Question2 : Is it safe to invest ? yes for sure many people prove it. Thats why i look forward for this project.

Also it is easy to use and fast the average transaction takes only 15 seconds imagine that faster than fast. It is secure build in ethereum one of the most secure and safest public block chains and the most important thing that you should know about this coin it is can be used to buy Goods also be trade on exchange also used as a Store of value. This Coin is the future.

6 things you should know about genesis coin
Fixed supply
Wallet Compatibility
Transparency
Open Source
Documentation
More Than Just A Coin
                                                                                                       Genesis to the moon.
                                                                                                        Genesis for the win.                         
                                                                                      Genesis the coin that change your world to perfect.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:08:40 PM

Genesis Coin the future

I know this project will be successful not just in future also in present. Question1 : Is it good to Invest ? Yes not just because i feel it was good but i know everybody know how good it was. Question2 : Is it safe to invest ? yes for sure many people prove it. Thats why i look forward for this project.

Also it is easy to use and fast the average transaction takes only 15 seconds imagine that faster than fast. It is secure build in ethereum one of the most secure and safest public block chains and the most important thing that you should know about this coin it is can be used to buy Goods also be trade on exchange also used as a Store of value. This Coin is the future.

6 things you should know about genesis coin
Fixed supply
Wallet Compatibility
Transparency
Open Source
Documentation
More Than Just A Coin
                                                                                                       Genesis to the moon.
                                                                                                        Genesis for the win.                         
                                                                                      Genesis the coin that change your world to perfect.

Is this the same Genesis Coin that have an airdrop?

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
tj4dmx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:54:43 PM

Yes,they are airdropping
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:46:09 AM

interesting to know more about ganesis coin..
so, where the link or more information about the proggres now??
and please give me detail information about that. .

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: