Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet ITO info, details laid bare. Read the article below for full info.  (Read 1053 times)
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:52:08 PM

As far as altcoin scams go, developers are usually out to make a quick buck from the pump and dump of a few alts they may have created. Recently, one of the biggest altcoin controversies have come to light, as the well-known crypto developer and programmer Dan Metcalf was allegedly found to be using techniques that were frowned upon by individuals within the alternative coin communities. These included alleged allegations that he had reviewed the code of his own coins, which may have defeated the purpose of a genuine code review.

Dan Metcalf and the XCurrency team have been trying to mitigate the numerous claims against Blocknet. As of November 2nd, they have subsided much of the talk hosted on the Bitcointalk.org forums.

THE ARTICLE IS BALANCED AND WE PROVIDE VIEWS FROM BOTH PARTIES, ALLOWING YOU TO MAKE UP YOUR OWN DECISION.

Read the full article here http://www.coinssource.com/blocknet-ito-sales-dwindle-after-dan-metcalf-revelations/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

nice try, but that is also FUD. Someone did digging last night and found this. You have god damn journalists that are under the SDC payroll supporting their cause. Dont believe any of that bullshit for one second.

And the list of evidence continues to grow

I would like to add some more context to the article on coinsource. I will not post a link to it as it will get attention and clicks it doesn't deserve. The "journalist" in question goes by the name of Aleppo Allesadero. I've put journalist in inverted commas because no self-respecting journalist would write such blatantly unbalanced trash based on complete conjecture. He even goes as far as to offer advice on how to avoid scams, implying that the Blocknet is one. This struck a chord with me so did some digging. And lo and behold...

As you can see the person behind this article follows TrollsRoyce on Twitter. For those of you unaware TrollsRoyce goes by the name of CoolStoryTeller on this forum. There is countless evidence against him and his buddy pookielax31 spearheading a smear campaign against Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf. More info on them here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

These guys are known P'n'D'ers. They hope to free up BTC by lobbying for Blocknet refunds with the hope of it coming into SDC. They will then dump.

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

(Notice the date)

I called this ShadowScam trolling and fudding of Dan and the Blocknet weeks ago. What is said about them freeing up btc for "their big news" is very true. They will time their big news with the Ito refund on bittrex or real close to.  It's a chess play. Mark my words you saw it from me 1st. They want a piece of that million $.

Before you buy SDC's news and coins on it just ask yourself. Did ryno destroy the key that allows unlimited coin generation and not make any copies? That's a "trust issue" consider all the trolling and attempted destruction of their competitors. Anything for money. Also did they magically cure the bloat that zk-snarks/zerocash has? There is mention of ring sigs and tor in their anon feature. Ring sigs have bloat issues as well. Tor has know NSA back doors in it.

If you sell back your Ito buy doge or some other known non scamCoin. Stay away from Shadow scam coin.

Why would the "journalist" follow this random cryptotrader on twitter? It's not just a coincidence that the he has ties with one of the trolls behind this smear campaign.
srgkrgkj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:01:55 PM

i had received the friend invite when i had worked for CoinFinance this is completely unrelated to my position under CoinsSource

btw pic also shows him supporting "anti pump and dump" Tongue

demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:38:29 PM

i had received the friend invite when i had worked for CoinFinance this is completely unrelated to my position under CoinsSource

btw pic also shows him supporting "anti pump and dump" Tongue

lol, yes a friend invite from a pump n dumper. Here is 3 BTC, now write an article with all these facts and try to skew the audience's perception into believing FUD. This was all planned, and there is alot of information coming to light that suggests this. I've seen innocent people do things they would normally never do for some good money. Just sayin'
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

Open IRC interview with Dan Metacalf, http://webchat.freenode.net/ RM: CoinsSource

The interview is open to the community. We will be hosting this in a civil and open way.
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:10:40 PM

to me the huge selfbuying of that ito is pretty obvious.
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:02:53 PM

This Aleppo Allesadero guy is a parasite. He is either part of CoolStoryTeller's, pookie's and Longandshort's pump and dump/troll group or he is simply paid by them to be their socket puppet. He abuses his position as a journalist on CoinsSource to promote these trolls' agenda. Evidence against these trolls can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Early last month, Stealthcoin was subject to an avalanche of Fud by the aforementioned trolls. An article was subsequently published on CoinsSource on 11th October which didn't paint XST in a positive light which fits in with the trolls' agenda. The article implied the future of XST was uncertain, which itself served as fear, uncertainty and doubt - "The future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet". That's a direct quote.

http://www.tonewsto.com/2014/10/stealthcoin-market-chaos-as-fud-runs.html   <-------this references CoinsSource as the source. Can't find directly on CoinsSource. Did they delete??

Guess who the author was? Yep, Aleppo Allesadero.

The same troll group are also staunch supporters of SDC. SDC community were rightly accused of a smear campaign against XST. SDC community manager responds to this by giving an interview to CoinsSource on 12th October. This article was again biased towards these trolls. The interview even mentions Longandshort by name to defend him. The author ends the article with "Again, a big thank you goes to the community manager of Shadow for presenting us with the inside story." He's implying that he's got the scoop on the "real facts". Yep, you guessed it, the author was again Aleppo Allesadero.

article: http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-shadowcoin-community-manager-recent-concerns/

He posted ANOTHER article on SDC on CoinsSource on the 10th October. This dude sure does like to write about SDC. You have to read the market analysis section of this article, it's actually hilarious. The coin dropped from 66k Satoshis to 17k. He tries to put a positive spin on this by stating the coin has since risen to 18k satoshis lol!

article: http://www.coinssource.com/shadowcoin-redefining-the-wallet-and-market/

Fast forward to today and recently another shambolic article has been written in which he implies that Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf are not to be trusted. I would throw down some quotes but the article in its entirety is riddled with baseless accusations, and the tone throughout is so biased and unbalanced it's incredible. In fact, most of the information is pulled from the "Scam" thread that is moderated by the SDC Trolls. The author even quotes a newbie SDC troll account for crying out loud! This aligns with the SDC trolls agenda who have been spamming the forums for days now against the Blocknet, XC and Dan. They have been lobbying for refunds for the blocknet with the hope that the freed up BTC will be pumped into SDC. Yep, AGAIN, the author is our delightful friend Aleppo Allesadero.

article: http://www.coinssource.com/blocknet-ito-sales-dwindle-after-dan-metcalf-revelations/

Some more info on this "journalist" - he follows TrollsRoyce aka CoolStoryTeller on Twitter. Why would he follow a "random" crytotrader?? The guy only follows 20-odd crypto-related twitter accounts to begin with, and only a handful of traders. TrollsRoyce follows him back as well for heaven's sake! The 2 obviously have strong ties.

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF

CoinsSource, I know you read these forums. I would like an explanation as to why you employ an unethical journalist such as Aleppo Allesadero? At best he has a conflict of interest and at worst he is being paid by SDC trolls to act as their socket puppet. He is abusing his position on your site to promote his, and the rest of the scumbags', agenda.

00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:22:23 PM

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF/status/521214689490251776
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:26:58 PM

That only relates to the XST article. the rest still stands true. Why does he follow TrollsRoyce, a self-confessed troll?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: