Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business For Sale :: BitcoinIsrael.co.il  (Read 2518 times)
rdc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:09:15 AM

http://BitcoinIsrael.co.il

BitcoinIsrael has been operating for almost two years now, longer than any other Israeli Bitcoin service provider in that is currently in business. We provide clients with a safe, reliable way to purchase Bitcoins. We also have an excellent reputation.

Unfortunately, due to my medical condition, I am unable to continue the day-to-day operations of running BitcoinIsrael. So I have decided to sell it instead of just closing it.

The whole package includes:

- Domain name: BitcoinIsrael.co.il
- Domain name: BitcoinIsrael.com
- Complete web site ( which we would install on your server )
- "Green Bar" Extended SSL certificate
- Client list/database
- LocalBitcoins page: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/BitcoinIsrael.co.il/
- (Optional) Corporation, incorporated with the State of Israel
- (Optional) Money Service Business / Change license

Our company has membership in a Union with all of the other major Bitcoin companies in Israel. This Union has pre-paid a lawyer to represent the Union in legal matters. Who ever buys our company would also receive that membership in the Union.

The web site has a Responsive design for displaying on mobile devices in addition to desktops. There are two order forms for ordering bitcoins: one is a dynamic, sliding "one-page" form and the other is a standard submission form.

When an order is placed, the client automatically receives an email that details all of the steps necessary to complete the transaction (such as bank details). The company automatically receives an email with all of the details of the order submitted by the client.

The web site is built on a CMS (Content Management System) that includes an Administrator Control Panel. The Admin Control Panel allows the company web access to all order data. It is also possible to make changes to the web site's text, layout, and design via the Admin Control Panel. Additional pages and forms can also easily be added.

The starting bid for the whole package is: 7 BTC

Please post below. The main bidding period ends October 21, 2014. Bidding closes at 23:59 on that date or 24 hours after the last bid, whichever comes later.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

More info?
# of users
Traffic
Revenue / profit

rdc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

~325 registered users on the web site

232 unique visitors to the web site in the past 30 days

Your profit would obviously depend on your pricing and the methods that you use for acquiring bitcoin for sales.

rdc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:23:10 PM

@Bitcoin-Police : you just created your account today. You appear to be a troll.

Both domains clearly lead to our site. The "For Sale" page fades away after a few seconds, and then you can see the fully functioning site:

https://bitcoinisrael.co.il
http://bitcoinisrael.com

Here is proof of our web traffic:

Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:19:13 AM

Ok, OP has proven me wrong. Sorry for false accusation. In the future please state that your homepage will take 8 seconds to launch. And also post the traffic proof.

Moderator will be removing my other post.

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
chompyZ

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:05:21 AM

Unfortunately, due to my medical condition...

FIRST AND FOREMOST - I wish you health, peace and quite, and hope to see you back in this ecosystem soon.

BitcoinIsrael has been operating for almost two years now

* can you provide any of these metrics? It would help me evaluate the bid:
1) traffic sources (i.e. 80% seo; 10% BTT... etc.)
2) conversion ratios - % of visitors opening accounts; % of accounts purchasing
3) avg. bitcoin purchase
4) % of repeating customers
4) your avg. net margin on each sale

When an order is placed, the client automatically receives an email that details all of the steps necessary to complete the transaction (such as bank details). The company automatically receives an email with all of the details of the order submitted by the client.

* Do you have an account+API operational to buy the bitcoins at bitstamp automatically, or is everything done manually and details sent to admin by email???

The starting bid for the whole package is: 7 BTC

Is there an online bid anywhere, or people jjust sending you a bid by email? PM?

In any case, I am not a potential buyer, but I do have some non-tech friends that I'm trying to progress into 'doing something' in this sphere, and this might very well fit them... so if my questions are hard to answer or require too much effort, plz ignore. Also, I'm just asking about a ball-park, no need for fully accurate and accounting style answers.

Thanks, and be well.
rdc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:06:45 PM

.. I wish you health, peace and quite, and hope to see you back in this ecosystem soon.

Thank you very much.

can you provide any of these metrics? ...
1) traffic sources (i.e. 80% seo; 10% BTT... etc.)

We have never purchased any advertising or SEO services. All of the traffic has been generated from two sources:

- the domain names which contain the two most important keywords "bitcoin" and "Israel"
- word-of-mouth based on our quality of service and the positive experiences that we have provided to our clients

3) avg. bitcoin purchase

Based on database queries, the average bitcoin purchase is: NIS 5172

I would say it is probably a bit higher than that though. There was a period in early 2013 when we were the only supplier in Israel and demand was very high. We had to limit the daily purchase amount to NIS 2000 per person/per day. So many people were simply buying NIS 2000 each day.

4) your avg. net margin on each sale

Our published fees have ranged from 3.95% - 7.95% above market rates.
We have been able to acquire bitcoin for 2% - 5% below market rates.

Average net margin would be about 9% - 10% on each sale.

Do you have an account+API operational to buy the bitcoins at bitstamp automatically, or is everything done manually and details sent to admin by email???

Orders are processed manually.

Is there an online bid anywhere, or people jjust sending you a bid by email? PM?

Ah, yes. I guess I was not too clear about that.

Bids can be placed by posting in this thread, PM, or email. If I receive bids that are not posted in the thread, I will update the thread with a post containing the bid.

Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:58:04 AM

OP hasn't been online in a while. Seems like his medical condition is not as bad as he stated.
I will be leaving a

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 85% for the moment.

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: