Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW: Individual subscription service for Bitcoin Trading and Market Coverage  (Read 6848 times)
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 12:49:47 AM

I hope there's still some spots available by the time bitcoin falls to $3.66, because I'd sign up at that price point.  Its worth two subcriptions at $1.10.  I don't think it will, but if it goes below $4, I'll pay.

I appreciate the free updates, thanks S3052.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 07:22:30 AM

I hope there's still some spots available by the time bitcoin falls to $3.66, because I'd sign up at that price point.  Its worth two subcriptions at $1.10.  I don't think it will, but if it goes below $4, I'll pay.

I appreciate the free updates, thanks S3052.

TBH it all depends how much you invest in BTC.

I only mine a little so its not worth it for me, but for bigger miners or investors, his analysis is worth a lot more to them

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 11:56:32 AM

1 BTC is 1 BTC. And I humbly predict: it will still be 1 BTC in the future.

In other words: I don't quite understand your thinking, unless maybe, you have no Bitcoins at all. Because if you do, that service will be no less expensive for you in the future than it is now. 5 BTC is 5 BTC.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
bitcoinBull
Legendary

rippleFanatic

View Profile
May 21, 2011, 05:51:20 PM

In other words: I don't quite understand your thinking, unless maybe, you have no Bitcoins at all. Because if you do, that service will be no less expensive for you in the future than it is now. 5 BTC is 5 BTC.

I don't collect bitcoins for fun, as they have no inherent value to me.  I trade them for profit, so my thinking is that they're worth whatever I can sell them for at some point in the future. 

If their price goes down in the near future, 5 BTC will be less expensive since they could be replaced for a cheaper price.  Or, the same 5 BTC bought cheaper earns more profit for the speculator.  Hate the game, not the player.

eMansipater

Activity: 294
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2011, 11:02:53 PM

Get. The. Fuck. Out
lol, calm down nster.  He already called a ceasefire.

If you found my post helpful, feel free to send a small tip to 1QGukeKbBQbXHtV6LgkQa977LJ3YHXXW8B
Visit the BitCoin Q&A Site to ask questions or share knowledge.
0.009 BTC too confusing?  Use mBTC instead!  Details at www.em-bit.org or visit the project thread to help make Bitcoin prices more human-friendly.
nster

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2011, 01:11:35 PM

so when 1 zimbabwe dollar went from a 1$ USD value to whatever it became later, its still 1 Zimbabwe dollar so whatever was price 5 Zimbabwe dollars (ie: milk) is worth 5 zimbabwe dollars when its value is 10 000x less in USD? I think not

1 BTC is 1BTC, but 1 BTC now does not mean you can buy the same stuff with it tomorrow or in a year

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 06:55:13 PM

Hi Bitcoin-Team

here is a brief update, so far I have 14 subscribers out of the 20 I will take.

If you want to get in, please send me a PM before May 29th.

S3052

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 28, 2011, 10:33:29 AM

so when 1 zimbabwe dollar went from a 1$ USD value to whatever it became later, its still 1 Zimbabwe dollar so whatever was price 5 Zimbabwe dollars (ie: milk) is worth 5 zimbabwe dollars when its value is 10 000x less in USD? I think not

1 BTC is 1BTC, but 1 BTC now does not mean you can buy the same stuff with it tomorrow or in a year

If S3052 keeps his subscription price stable, which he probably will, then you can still buy the same stuff in a year.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 06:54:07 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 06:23:33 PM by S3052

As promised:
(1) here is tonight's technical analysis.http://bit.ly/iVdnOy

(2) For the subscription, I have 18 people enrolled and 2 places left if you join before Jun 1st. Just send me a PM.

Please donate some bits or pieces :-):

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 05:54:40 PM

Technical patterns can prove to be highly valuable for trading as the following excerpt from the exclusive subscription service shows:
The below projection was made on June 1st, while BTC/USD. I stated that the most likely next price target is 14$ and then the big target area 18-20$. We hit 19.3$ today. I have added the key two trendlines I saw  at that day (in red), indicating the 18-22$ range.

http://bit.ly/mU7peO

bitcoinBull
Legendary

rippleFanatic

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 11:38:54 PM

Technical patterns can prove to be highly valuable for trading as the following excerpt from the exclusive subscription service shows:
The below projection was made on June 1st, while BTC/USD. I stated that the most likely next price target is 14$ and then the big target area 18-20$. We hit 19.3$ today. I have added the key two trendlines I saw  at that day (in red), indicating the 18-22$ range.

Thanks for the update S3052.  You were spot on, indeed.  I suppose you're telling your subscribers that since we're seeing resistance at the upper trendline, we may see a correction to the upper support line around $10.

It's interesting that I would predict something similar by analyzing the price to difficulty ratio.  We've previously seen the ratio pop to just over 3:1, which is about where we are now with price at $18 and a difficulty heading over 600,000.  The last time that happened (which was very recently), we saw decline in the ratio to just below 2:1.  The decline can take the form of a quick price correction, a price consolidation coupled with rise in difficulty, or somewhere in between.  I see the same possibilites in a projection of your price trend channel.

You tweeted that it may test $20.  A breakout above $20 would seem crazy, if we weren't becoming used to bitcoin's ever-surprising upside by now.

You wrote a while back that you've learned to be careful with trusting apparently correlated indicators, because they can often de-couple.  For that reason, its good to see a purely technical analysis as well.

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 05:45:10 AM

Thanks for the update S3052.  You were spot on, indeed.  I suppose you're telling your subscribers that since we're seeing resistance at the upper trendline, we may see a correction to the upper support line around $10.

It's interesting that I would predict something similar by analyzing the price to difficulty ratio.  We've previously seen the ratio pop to just over 3:1, which is about where we are now with price at $18 and a difficulty heading over 600,000.  The last time that happened (which was very recently), we saw decline in the ratio to just below 2:1.  The decline can take the form of a quick price correction, a price consolidation coupled with rise in difficulty, or somewhere in between.  I see the same possibilites in a projection of your price trend channel.

You tweeted that it may test $20.  A breakout above $20 would seem crazy, if we weren't becoming used to bitcoin's ever-surprising upside by now.

You wrote a while back that you've learned to be careful with trusting apparently correlated indicators, because they can often de-couple.  For that reason, its good to see a purely technical analysis as well.

Thanks for the great perspective. Clearly, there are many possible indicators. I typically focus most on PRICE ACTION and PATTERN and use indicators as additional info. Never use indicators alone, becuase they can stay in overbought/oversold condition for a very long time while prices doubles or halves in the meanwhile..

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 09:03:13 PM

UPDATE:

We are expanding the service to 50 subscribers since we have added capacity.

Send an email to S3052@gmx.ch if you want to secure one of the slots.

Of note, our analysis shows that BTC trading will likely soon get much more exciting

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 02:19:50 PM

I want to thank all subscribers for the great feedback. More to come soon!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: