Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitReplica - BITR - 10 years PoW/PoS 15% - 3,6 M total coins LAUNCHED!!!!!  (Read 34387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:50:06 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 06:04:55 AM by qiwoman2

Spread the word about BITR!

Yeap am going to tell some miner friends..Did you receive my pm?  Wink Did Chinese translation and Blog Post.. Smiley

Do I need to re download windows wallet?

My old wallet isn't syncing shall I just save my .dat from roaming and download new windows wallet?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitReplica (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:21:46 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 09:34:45 AM by BitReplica

Yeap am going to tell some miner friends..Did you receive my pm?  Wink Did Chinese translation and Blog Post.. Smiley

My old wallet isn't syncing shall I just save my .dat from roaming and download new windows wallet?

Yes please download the new wallet, so it will discard wrong nodes and connects right. Save your wallet.dat if you have any fund in it and then delete your roaming bitreplica folder. Then restart the updated wallet. If you need then to put your old wallet.dat file back again just close the wallet, copy paste your .dat in your bitreplica roaming folder and restart finally the wallet.

Thanks.

sent you bounty for article and translation. Wink

- edit1: updating nodes atm. Chain will be back again normal after nodes update Wink
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:04:14 AM

Yes please download the new wallet, so it will discard wrong nodes and connects right. Save your wallet.dat if you have any fund in it and then delete your roaming bitreplica folder. Then restart the updated wallet. If you need then to put your old wallet.dat file back again just close the wallet, copy paste your .dat in your bitreplica roaming folder and restart finally the wallet.

Thanks.

- edit1: updating nodes atm. Chain will be back again normal after nodes update Wink

Hello I didn't receive the bounty that is weird shall I download new wallet now see if the bounty appears there?  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:11:37 AM

Thanks.

Hello I didn't receive the bounty that is weird shall I download new wallet now see if the bounty appears there?  Smiley

Just sent now, after node update your translation and press article bounties.

Thanks for supporting our community! Enjoy!
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:14:40 AM

Thanks.

Hello I didn't receive the bounty that is weird shall I download new wallet now see if the bounty appears there?  Smiley

Hello I did all the instructions but still nothing arrived has the bounty got lost now?  Cry

Now the new wallet is still syncing 85k blocks although showed synced a minute ago. op.k I will be back in few hours to see if nodes are good..if not I will pm you again..This is a lovely coin and don't want to lose the coins..I want to hold them.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:18:29 AM

Thanks.

Hello I didn't receive the bounty that is weird shall I download new wallet now see if the bounty appears there?  Smiley

Hello I did all the instructions but still nothing arrived has the bounty got lost now?  Cry

Now the new wallet is still syncing 85k blocks although showed synced a minute ago. op.k I will be back in few hours to see if nodes are good..if not I will pm you again..This is a lovely coin and don't want to lose the coins..I want to hold them.

Yep, we need to solve this issue with this non genuine node.We are working to solve this asap.

Just give the time to network to process the TX.

This is the tx ID a9cb96b6320541fbc16b5629e111dad94887217ede035950b5144d844c11ecae of the bounties payment.
BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

OK WE HAVE A MANDATORY UPDATE!

PLEASE POOL OPS or linux users rebuild your wallet with the new code and delete your old peers.dat

Github source is updated.

Win wallet and Mac wallet coming soon.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 11:38:54 AM

PLEASE POOL OPS or linux users rebuild your wallet with the new code and delete your old peers.dat

Coinminers Pool updated the wallet to the latest version and resynced Smiley

BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:46:37 AM

Coinminers Pool updated the wallet to the latest version and resynced Smiley

Thanks, please spread the word about to your miners and colleagues.

Have a nice mining.
BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:27:49 PM

Updated win wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!Et4BBYbb!h4LnH82VYM4L4pNTtTR0LXBAuOOMs1R7YE_vdJPjM5g
guozhuliu

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:30:23 PM

Hashhot Pool deamon is updated

Hashhot Pool: http://www.hashhot.com 
Next-level Cryptocurrency Professional Mining Pool
BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:42:48 PM

We added BITR to SecurePool
Feel free to use it and share some feedback Smiley
[Beta] Testing
SecurePool.net

-No sign up required-
-Updated-

Pool added to the OP, thanks for your support.

Hashhot Pool deamon is updated

Thank you too.
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:30:01 PM

I downloaded the new wallet and it's syncing, but it says 85659 blocks to download Huh
alekinowo

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:32:10 PM

I downloaded the new wallet and it's syncing, but it says 85659 blocks to download Huh

Try another time Smiley I had also problem, but I run second time and its fine Smiley
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:34:25 PM

Try another time Smiley I had also problem, but I run second time and its fine Smiley

You're right, i restarted the wallet and everything is fine now.
BitReplica (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 03:12:46 PM

It still happen that a node is trying to submit a wrong chain, and sync goes and come alternate.

Please patient, we're addressing this issue at our best.

We are looking to fix this once for all.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:51:32 PM

im getting this error when try to build unix wallet..

g++: error: /home/lordmick/bitr/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/lordmick/bitr/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [bitreplicad] Error 1
abeda55

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

Excellent coin and price is going up in betasharex
 Is there any other exchange for BITR?

Thanks
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:22:27 PM

im getting this error when try to build unix wallet..

g++: error: /home/lordmick/bitr/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/lordmick/bitr/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
make: *** [bitreplicad] Error 1

this fixed my prob..

Code:
chmod 755 src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
cd src/leveldb make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

CD back to src and try to build it again.
lordmick

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:42:19 PM

http://lotto.ddns.net/bitrlotto

ok.. as I had a problem with the wallet.. I noticed someone played 1 BITR but wasnt entred

now fixed the player didnt lost his bitr (player: BL7GS5xAxMidZC6BUio3k8LAvmNbYgJ6fX)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: